Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

NZC/NGC Picnic Sunday AUG 8th

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:17 AM
spnall4
Y so SrS!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wtf so the g guys act all nice to your face, then go behind the z drivers and classify them as teenagers? I am one of the most friendly outgoing people but since I'm a z guy I seriously take offense to that. If you have a problem with me, please say it to my face, don't be a *****. I just read the thread on g35driver and all the **** talkin that's on that thread is ********. Classify every 350z driver as an immature teen.....**** that bro!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:26 AM
GhostRiderXXX

I guess we Z guys have too much fun? Teenagers?

...what thread?

Last edited by GhostRiderXXX; 08-12-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
jasabeast

You didnt know you have to have a backseat to be legit... what did someone do at the picnic to be called immature
Old 08-12-2010, 09:57 AM
lek at ngc

http://g35driver.com/forums/national...ml#post5287900
Old 08-12-2010, 10:02 AM
khrisxyu

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I wanna see you too, having all Gs/Zs does get really boring. We need some more diversity.
yes?
Old 08-12-2010, 10:03 AM
user 7373

Lek said it best, we didn't do anything. Guilt by association
Old 08-12-2010, 10:09 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spnall4
Wtf so the g guys act all nice to your face, then go behind the z drivers and classify them as teenagers? I am one of the most friendly outgoing people but since I'm a z guy I seriously take offense to that. If you have a problem with me, please say it to my face, don't be a *****. I just read the thread on g35driver and all the **** talkin that's on that thread is ********. Classify every 350z driver as an immature teen.....**** that bro!
Ian lets not get frustrated yet. The comments from the G forum was uncalled for. But just like how we don't like to be generalized, we shouldn't generalize the people that made some unnecessary comments as well.

It's like if a white man says "All Chinese people deserve to be nothing but railroad worker". He made a really general racist comment. But I shouldn't say "All white men are racists". The individuals who made unnecessary comments in a non-funny/non-joking context should just step up and apologize.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:10 AM
jasabeast

They want us to roll together but bash on us??? F**k that chit...

Talking chit over the forums and yet we are immature ones... CLASSY!!

Last edited by jasabeast; 08-12-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 AM
spnall4
Y so SrS!

Originally Posted by bb1314
Ian lets not get frustrated yet. The comments from the G forum was uncalled for. But just like how we don't like to be generalized, we shouldn't generalize the people that made some unnecessary comments as well.

It's like if a white man says "All Chinese people deserve to be nothing but railroad worker". He made a really general racist comment. But I shouldn't say "All white men are racists". The individuals who made unnecessary comments in a non-funny/non-joking context should just step up and apologize.
Yeah I usually don't take offense to stuff like this but After meeting great people like lek and a other g guys, it just crap that some of those same people who were nice to my face then generalize all z drivers on their forum. Lek, pinkii, and of course gzilla are great representatives of ngc, the others who talked ****......well not so much.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Skv012a

If NZC (for the sake of the conversation) rolled in civics or 240s, then maaaaaybe these kinds of attacks would be soooooomewhat justified; however, we have not only almost identical platforms, but ours are geared towards performance and per-se require more responsibility to handle safely. Not to mention the general ages in the 2 communities aren't that far apart. The prices of 2 cars aren't that far apart if at all...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by Barnabas
I have heard rumours someone in the mid a is gonna attempt this swap into a z. But i heard that a year ago... so who knows
Um... I think that might have been me. Then reality set in and I realized how much longer the heavier the cast iron 8.0 Viper V10 engine was. Plus when you consider the fact that first and second gen motors produced only slightly more power and torque than my 6.0 without H/C/I it wasn't that impressive anymore. I never even considered the third gen because it was waaaaay out of my price range. The first and second gen motors share the same T56 tranny but I think mine may have slightly better gearing.
Bottom line is that the Viper V10 are best suited in the Vipers IMHO.
I think it would be a fun race if I ever came across a first or second gen Viper willing.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys sorry to see everyone getting heated up over this Z/G thing... Lets worry about ourselves as a club and act professionally and keep ourselves above this drama.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:31 PM
WhosUrBuddiee

Originally Posted by VA Viper
Whosurbuddie,

I was wondering what reason you could possibly have for the hair you had up your *** upon first reading that G thread, but the whole shattering of your face thing - That really sucks hairy man ***, and I get it. My sympathies brotha. As an aside I have to ask - Did you have your seat belt on at the time?

As for my " display of excessive speed in a public venue" - I maintain that I was one to two car lengths behind Heather the ENTIRE time - She was not speeding, yet conversely I was? If so, Heather shouldn't get a free pass from douchebaggery on account she has a uterus and two milk sacks, and I nominate her face to be plastered on the wall of shame as well.

Also - I am pretty ignorant of the entire community, but I keep hearing of static between G and Z guys (or as you so eloquently labeled them on the G Forum - the 350Z teenagers..).

I've heard the witty banter from both camps and just find it interesting that such a divide exists with demographics when both cars can be had for pretty much the same money - Dirt cheap.

I question this because this is the second meet that I have been to with you guys (in my Viper), and beyond having my Infinity SUV and the Dodge, I also have a new G37S. Maybe I'll bring it by a meet one day.

I agree with ZS14 - The drama is gay. But even worse are the leg humpers in this group. It's an embarrassing display, but I can def see how the few females on this board live for the public adulation.

- Rob
I was on my way to class at the time and sadly didnt have my seatbelt on. It was a hard lesson. It was actually my arm that did alot of the damage. I put it up and the airbag rocketed it towards my face.

I fully admit I get very worked up on the matter now, sometimes to an excessive amount. When you went to park you accelerated little more than necessary. Alot of it could be perception of sound vs actual speed.

I actually bought my first G35 in 04 when they came out. It was a much different demographic then. The cars are very similar but the Z is definatly more geared towards performance and such attracts younger people who think they are invincible. I have been to many many G/Z meets over the past 6 years. Things have changed quite a bit as the value drops and younger people can afford them. So no, not all 350z owners are teenagers. But a larger number of teenagers do own Zs (and Gs). For the most part, a teenager will drive much more aggresively than a 30 year old would. There was a misconception that I was calling all Z owners teens. I was merely saying that agressive driving is more suited in groups of younger owners. I will say that not all teenage owners are reckless in their cars. Brian is a great example.

I dont know why it always becomes a Z vs G issue. To me it is more of a mature vs immature issue. Trust me, there is several G guys who drive like idiots. I think each car just attracts differnt demographics.

I think this is a dead issue. Both sides got heated and fed off it. Like I said before, I hope to see you out again and we can get a beer. If you havent had SARNAC summer brew, you have no idea what you are missing.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:41 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good read if you guys didn't remember about this. I always believe in "If you got something to say, say it to out loud!" so we can solve it and put issues/difference behind us.

http://g35driver.com/forums/national...community.html
Old 08-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Havok_RLS2

I'm going to bite my tongue out of respect for my fellow members.

Last edited by Havok_RLS2; 08-12-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:05 PM
WhosUrBuddiee

^^ That is a bit harsh. I didnt perceive it as bragging at all. He was merely trying to state that he has an Infiniti as well in order to find common ground among other VQ owners.

He is correct, Z/G are inexpensive.

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 08-12-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:12 PM
spnall4
Y so SrS!

Hey Rob he's probably responding to the fact that most of the time there is hostility between g and z guys. Like igor said SOME of the g guys look down on the z for being "cheaper" when both can be had for pretty much under 15k easy.

Last edited by spnall4; 08-12-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
WhosUrBuddiee

I have never known anyone to look down on a Z for being cheaper. A new one is only a 5-8k difference and a used on is only like a 1-2k difference. If that were true, then G guys would also look down on themselves between differnet model years.

There is a bigger price difference between a 07 G and 04 G than there is between a 04 G and 04 Z.

Plus typically Z guys spend more on their cars than G guys do.

Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee; 08-12-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by spnall4
Hey Rob he's probably responding to the fact that most of the time there is hostility between g and z guys. Like igor said the g guys look down on the z for being "cheaper" when both can be had for pretty much under 15k easy.
Fixed for you.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:23 PM
spnall4
Y so SrS!

Originally Posted by Havok_RLS2
Fixed for you.
You didn't have to do that bro, I saw how it could've been interpreted that way.

But mad props to you for doing that. You have one of the most badass z's and a good friend too

Last edited by spnall4; 08-12-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Quick Reply: NZC/NGC Picnic Sunday AUG 8th