Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

[NSFW] Mid-A Epic Random-ness: Third Encounter

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 07:44 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GT5 Rulez
Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gosh I hate it when some girls are so hot even their fully clothed pictures are NSFW!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Who cares how big the community is online? With millions on each one there is never an issue finding a game? And PSN is free.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by Alberto
Who cares how big the community is online? With millions on each one there is never an issue finding a game? And PSN is free.
End of story.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:12 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Whoever tells you free isn't better is poor or broke.

Look at all the rich people they are cheap as shit.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Jgrizzle

I play xbox solely because of the controllers.

Kyle I will play MW anytime you want man. hit me up
Old 03-08-2012, 02:13 PM
C5_vette

Like I said to each his own, o have used both networks, and I had more fun against clans on xbox. This was never meant to be a rehashed topic, just poking fun at clay, especially because from what I understand he is somewhat new at gaming on newer systems

The reason I brought up the numbers was because xbl had a monopoly With online gaming, so psn had to come up with an incentive to pull people in (Read: free gaming) yet thet still have a smaller network... take that as you will..

In the end I hope those rooting for one platform or the other have at least played several different types of games ( not just one type or series ) on both systems before making a judgement

Last edited by C5_vette; 03-08-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

XBOX and AIDS both for f@gs
Old 03-08-2012, 03:51 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Anyone have a used xbox they want to get rid of? Im looking for the black, slim, quiter one/newest version. I dont really want to buy another new one. I own two of them already just not one here in Rockville, MD.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:48 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 203 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by C5_vette
Like I said to each his own, o have used both networks, and I had more fun against clans on xbox. This was never meant to be a rehashed topic, just poking fun at clay, especially because from what I understand he is somewhat new at gaming on newer systems

The reason I brought up the numbers was because xbl had a monopoly With online gaming, so psn had to come up with an incentive to pull people in (Read: free gaming) yet thet still have a smaller network... take that as you will..

In the end I hope those rooting for one platform or the other have at least played several different types of games ( not just one type or series ) on both systems before making a judgement
You're a hater br0! *starts composing fat beat and dope diss rhymes against Zain*

EDIT: This may take longer than expected since not many words rhyme with *****...

Last edited by WYZIWYG; 03-09-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:33 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG

WASHINGTON - Car racing could be responsible for the death of a Wheaton woman Wednesday in Colesville, Montgomery County police say.

At approximately 3:52 p.m., authorities responded to the 800 block of Randolph Road near Timberview Court where 31-year-old Nelvis Suyapa Garcia was killed.

Montgomery County police believe Garcia was in the right lane heading east on Randolph Road as a speeding silver car came up behind her in attempt to catch a green and white Mini Cooper.

Garcia tried to pull into the middle lane, but witnesses tell police that the silver car also moved into the lane and possibly collided with her, sending Garcia's Nissan Altima onto the adjacent sidewalk where it rolled over and hit a telephone pole.

She was transported to a local hospital and later pronounced dead.

Detectives say the silver car might have been racing the Mini Cooper. Both cars left the scene.

"We believe there was at least excessive speeding and also aggressive driving," says Montgomery County Police Captain Paul Starks.

Garcia was the mother of four.

"We've only spoken to three witnesses and, given this happened on a busy road at the beginning of rush hour, we believe there are other people out there with information," says Starks.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 301-840-2435.

Dem silva Zs be supa fast
Old 03-10-2012, 07:52 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Old 03-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Lol awesome. Keith is actually in that last picture!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

^puwahhahahahhahahhahaha ouch lol!!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:42 PM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I know pretty hardcore gamers who play and own both systems. They all say the better players are on PSN. TIFWIW.
This sounds made up

bought a Wii yesterday only so i can play old school mario/mario kart
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Joy_ride

@ethan
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Finally made it out to R&R Taqueria in Elkridge just outside of Columbia.
http://www.rrtaqueria.com/

They have a lot of legit tacos on their menu as with some other choices burritos, flautas, sopas and so on, also noticed on their specials hanging up, they had tamales.

We got tacos al pastor, tongue, pork belly, and carnitas.

They also had fried pork skin, head, barbacoa, chorizo, chicken, carne asada. Maybe another one or two I might have forgot about.

It's located inside a gas station, when we pulled up, there was no parking left at the gas station so we parked in the shopping center behind the gas station and walked over. There was no parking because the line was straight out the door. There's not much room inside the little place, there's a tiny counter top with 8 bar stools and that's about it. They seem to turn people over pretty fast and the line just keep solid.

The tongue tacos were cool because the meat was cooked just right and they also mixed in what seemed to be chicharrones, whatever it was, it was super crispy and had a great flavor to it.

All tacos were dressed with cilantro, onion, and the meat of choice served with a side of salsa verde, sriracha or no name sriracha like sauce, and lime.

out of the 4 tacos, only 1 of them had double tortillas, normally its common to find legit tacos with 2 tortillas, not sure why 1 had 2 and the other 3 only had 1, maybe they were blowing through them too fast? The tortillas used were top notch for not being made in house unless they do make them in house but they didn't seem like it. Too uniform.

Over all, its a really good taco place with a lot of taco choices. I've had a lot of tacos from a lot of places and this place isn't leaps and bounds ahead of the others, but, the fact that its located at 175/1 and the tacos are pretty cheap $2 and they have a lot of options, makes it a winning combo. Without a doubt, we will go back.

Only thing I disliked about the place outside of it being small is the fact that diners drives in and dives was there and they're milking that like crazy, all their shirts had the TV host's face on them, the menu had it all over it, as with a banner outside. Even their website screams diners drives in and dives.

Also need to add, the main guy from the website and the diners drive ins and dives show (who showed the host how to make stuff) was working the front counter, was very nice and did a great job keeping track of tons of orders.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:22 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UXY1bxZcQo

Clay check out the girl in the blue shirt behind the owner.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:52 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

food looks legit, you can tell by their tortillas. might have to check it out in the near future. I miss me some homemade flour tortillas...
Old 03-10-2012, 04:22 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol awesome. Keith is actually in that last picture!
Ahahaha *** you Bert....lol but the G is coming out from its cover tomorrow....and yes it will see boost.

Quick Reply: [NSFW] Mid-A Epic Random-ness: Third Encounter