Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

3 races tonight in CHicago

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2003, 08:22 PM
ChicagoEZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 races tonight in CHicago

well after getting into a huge blow out with my girl i decided to head out for a spireted driving session to calm my nerves(BTW the Z is very good for this ) well anyway i was on the kennedy outbound crusing along at a nice clip 80ish when a black m3 coupe (the kind that looks like ronald Mcdonalds shoe) he instantly looks over and spotz the Z i can the see him trying to get a glimpse of whos driving ( i have my windows tinted) so he cant tell if im game i downed to 3rd and he heard it so he came over a lane and was right next to me, we froged eatchother for a couple of seconds and then i nail it 3rd,.......................4th,............................5 th.............let off and i was about 3 cars ahead i was going about 115 and all of the sudden a silver civic with a whale tail blow past me. the m3 flashed his lights and let me in so i could cathc the civic. i was on the civics ***. He was ballz out 100mph i got a opening and blew past=, i then slowed down and he did a ricer flyby. Trafic was getting to crowded for insane driving and thats all the civic had on me i wasnt gonna kill myself to proove a point so i let him go.

ROUND TWO

I tooled araound schuamburg for a while found this car shop called car botique (looks cool) then i decided to come back. stuck at a light when i hear a motor rev Ta da its a brand new BMW 740il Sweet as **** too, i rev back ( i have no resonator so its pretty loud) he deff knows i am accepting the challenge Green light 1st im about 1/2 car ahead, end of 2nd and im about 2 cars ahead so i let off and catch the next light his GF rolls down the window and says "he wished he would of gotten a Z" i smile and nod

So long story short i had completely forgotten the fight between my gf and i, but when i walked through the door she hasnt forgotten so here i am typing this all for you locked out of my bedroom maybye ill go back out and release the Z
Old 02-22-2003, 10:14 PM
sukkoi19

Im having a hard time picturing Ronald Mcdonalds shoe and how it relates to an M3 so Im assuming your referring to an E-46 M3 and if so Hahahahaha whatever he must just been speeding up a little so he could look at your car.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:47 PM
D'oh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the M Coupe. Like the M Roadster (Z3) but with the hardtop.

I was so close to getting one of those. For some reason I really like the bulldog looks of that car.

-D'oh!
Old 02-23-2003, 04:13 AM
2001Stang

Originally posted by D'oh
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the M Coupe. Like the M Roadster (Z3) but with the hardtop.

I was so close to getting one of those. For some reason I really like the bulldog looks of that car.

-D'oh!
Yeah I think he is revering to the M Coupe. Which I think looks bad *** even is it does look like a clown shoe

Just be aware the new M Coupe is running with 315HP the older ones were 240 big difference. Good Kills btw it is always fun showing up a lowered civic, with big fart pipe.
Old 02-23-2003, 03:48 PM
rodH

even the 240 HP version is NO joke, they were geared well and always run a 5.3-5.5 0-60, don't TAKE them lightly
Old 02-23-2003, 07:00 PM
ChicagoEZ

it was the M coupe, my bad it did not have HIDs maybye that shows it was the older version, i dunno if it was running bad or not but i was creepin away fairly quickly
Old 02-23-2003, 07:47 PM
rodH

Originally posted by ChicagoEZ
it was the M coupe, my bad it did not have HIDs maybye that shows it was the older version, i dunno if it was running bad or not but i was creepin away fairly quickly
did it have an "M" badge, now they make them with the 3.0 engine as well, are you sure it was an M (I hope so)
Old 02-24-2003, 08:53 PM
Inova

sounds like an m coupe to me. my friend is getting a '99 model. those things are pretty quick and im glad that it sounds like it will walk from him easily.