Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

stupid people on the road

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 05:43 AM
LBSOHK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down stupid people on the road

... 6 am - on my way to work , im running a little late so im driving little faster than usual... i stop at the lights , noone around , light turns green all of the sudden an older guy ( probably mid 40 , im 23 btw hehe ) with a black mustang flies beside me , i noticed it was 6 cylinder and auto so i didnt even bother , so guy passes me and imediatelly goes into my lane and brakes heavily WTF i think to myself but instead of braking i turn to the right lane and try to pass the guy , guy swerves to my lane again and brakes , right there i was going about 60 mph and had to stop completely , smoke everywhere and again im thinking WTF ???
on next lights i come next to the mustang to see whats going on and guy flippes me a finger , so i tell him to open the F***ing window so i could tell him what i think of him , so he opens the window and after me cursing at him he says to me : " i raced you i won so why you tried to take me again ?" .... ???????? i told the guy that im wasnt racing , im late for work and i was standing at the light when he passed me , so the guy says " you spicks and you little cars , try to take me on this lights and i will kill you "
well.... i didnt say anything to him anymore except f*** you and we should see... i didnt want to bother since first of all im white , not spanish and second of all i wanted to show him what " little cars " can do... to make a long story short light turns green , we all know what happened to v6 auto mustang ....
( dont have anything against mustangs , proud owner of 89 lx )

hate irresponsible people on the streets , i almost crashed my car because of this idiot and i bet he would kept going...

Last edited by LBSOHK; 05-17-2003 at 05:47 AM.
Old 05-17-2003, 06:36 AM
julian

what a moron. and he was probably acting like an a$$ 20 years ago.
Old 05-17-2003, 10:21 AM
xZlr8

It's amazing how many people think they "smoked" someone when that someone was not even racing. I had some old honda ricer do something similar to me on the interstate. Pulled beside me and revved the fart can and gunned it. It was amazing because i didn't even accelerate and he was barely pulling on me. So, without downshifting, i pull back up beside him and motion for him to hit it again. He does, as do i and it was a joke. Almost like he was standing still. Then he follows me to chic-fil-a and tells me good race but he got me the first time......WTF???