Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:24 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to the family
Old 05-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Shabba2

Nice. The brickyard is gorgeous and the Tib is quite unique. Welcome and I hope your time here is educational and enjoyable. Get a premier member ship and you can talk **** about people you don't like...it's worth the money!
Old 05-10-2007, 12:44 PM
pinktuscani03

Originally Posted by MUZZY
I see another Z thats going to be RICED out.

wow...i guess in your opinion black wheels, forced induction, CF, and a MT are rice..

i guess i should be on the next F&F then...lmao...

thanks everyone for the compliments...
Old 05-11-2007, 02:08 PM
thirty5ounces

Originally Posted by pinktuscani03
wow...i guess in your opinion black wheels, forced induction, CF, and a MT are rice..

i guess i should be on the next F&F then...lmao...

thanks everyone for the compliments...

well from the looks of your Tib, I would have to agree 100% with his comment. But please prove us wrong.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:13 PM
pinktuscani03

lmao...so what is considered rice with the 350z then?

and if you say black wheels, CF, f/i...im gonna lmao. You can't say pink is rice either considering its just a different color from stock and not a "normal" rice mod...

Do i have neon lights everywhere, a huge aluminum wing, AEM stickers..or any for that matter, duct tape, wheels too narrow or too wide for the car, a homemade air intake, etc...nope..sure dont.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Cam350

and if you say black wheels, CF, f/i...im gonna lmao. You can't say pink is rice either considering its just a different color from stock and not a "normal" rice mod...

Do i have neon lights everywhere, a huge aluminum wing, AEM stickers..or any for that matter, duct tape, wheels too narrow or too wide for the car, a homemade air intake, etc...nope..sure dont.
i dont look at your tib as rice... its just another colored show car.. just be sure to put (On the Z) some if you dont already have any... some 245/35-20 (Front)
275/35-20 (Rear) tires on there... the 275's on the rear are baddasss.. and no you dont need a overfender for em.

Last edited by Cam350; 05-11-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Velocity350Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the Z community! Its a law that all ladies shall show a self pic along with a pic of the Z. You showed us the Z but we are all waiting to see your picture!
Old 05-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Cam350

, a homemade air intake, etc...nope..sure dont.

Oh yea Speaking of that, i saw the riciest 240 today at Formula Drift... this dude has flames from walmart peeling off the side of his car.. and the thing that made me wanna just shove it back into his front bumper, was that he had a piece of ribbed tin foil, acting as like an intake for his unknown turbos or some S***!... i lmao for like 5 mins in the parking lot... wow... whew...
Old 05-11-2007, 08:45 PM
pinktuscani03

Originally Posted by Cam350
i dont look at your tib as rice... its just another colored show car.. just be sure to put (On the Z) some if you dont already have any... some 245/35-20 (Front)
275/35-20 (Rear) tires on there... the 275's on the rear are baddasss.. and no you dont need a overfender for em.

thanks for clearing that up...that is my same belief as well...i go for show&go so that to me makes PERFECT sense..

about the tires..i'll definately look into that...fat is better when it comes to tires...except when they stick out too fat..haha..
Old 05-11-2007, 08:47 PM
pinktuscani03

Originally Posted by Velocity350Z
Welcome to the Z community! Its a law that all ladies shall show a self pic along with a pic of the Z. You showed us the Z but we are all waiting to see your picture!

lol...im not your average woman on a car forum..im ACTUALLY here for the cars...ehumping is offensive...
Old 05-12-2007, 08:47 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pink,

If you want a laugh related to ehumping check out this thread:
https://my350z.com/forum/new-owners/258970-french-girl-in-z33-2.html

Look for a picture on the second page. It was posted by a young french lady who has signed in here. She "owned" all the humpers in one shot!

Also, you might want to check the site below; it is a Z site owned and operated by gals that own Zs. Great bunch.

http://zchickz.com/
Old 05-13-2007, 10:32 PM
CivicDelSlow

Welcome to the boards. I don't have a Z. I am the resident poser with my RICE del sol. I'll post a pic of the sol once I Get a Z.

I'm sorry, but a hot *** chickadee driving around in a 300 whp Pink tuscani is cool in my book. There is nothing rice about a girl in a pink car.

But, I'm not gonna lie. That engine bay picture almost blinded me.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:54 PM
hercules350z

Pinktuscani,
Welcome and congrats on your new Z!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:50 AM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn you're right that Tiburon is 2PINK4ME!
Nice choice in color for your Z, Brickyard is rare!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:00 AM
03BrickyardZ

Black wheels are not going to match well with Brickyard... Not matching, with not enough contrast... I'm going with either gunmetal or hyper silver (I have a brickyard Z). Also, be careful with CF and brickyard... I haven't seen it done, and I think too much CF may clash with the paint also... But subtle accents will work nicely.

Clearbra is a must... Brickyard shows imperfections like a ****

Other things: I think big spoilers detract from the lines of the car, But a front lip really makes it much more aggressive looking. There are also some horrible body kits out for the Z... Veilside, IMO, is hideous. Also, for a show car, I might choose something other than Volk wheels... its been done to death.

"Rice" is a matter of taste and personal opinion.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:42 AM
pinktuscani03

Originally Posted by 03BrickyardZ
Black wheels are not going to match well with Brickyard... Not matching, with not enough contrast... I'm going with either gunmetal or hyper silver (I have a brickyard Z). Also, be careful with CF and brickyard... I haven't seen it done, and I think too much CF may clash with the paint also... But subtle accents will work nicely.

Clearbra is a must... Brickyard shows imperfections like a ****

Other things: I think big spoilers detract from the lines of the car, But a front lip really makes it much more aggressive looking. There are also some horrible body kits out for the Z... Veilside, IMO, is hideous. Also, for a show car, I might choose something other than Volk wheels... its been done to death.

"Rice" is a matter of taste and personal opinion.

i HATE big wings so there is no way one will be on my car. I will go with a simple lip kit..i personally dont care for any of the body kits made for the Z, not for the look im going for. Im going black wheels and blacking out the tails, headlights, etc...so they will match once i get done with all of that. Plus adding the Cf such as a hood, Z emblems with CF etc it will all go together nicely IMO. If not I can always change it pretty easily...

As for Volk wheels, there arent many Z's around my area so i dont have to worry about that really but i will definately keep it in mind when choosing. There is one black Z with black wheels that looks pretty nice, but is the only one with any modifications..Most people around here go for either classics, muscle cars, mustangs, trucks, civics, neons (?why?), srt4s, etc...

where do i get a clear bra? Ive always wanted one for my tib but the only ones i could ever find would only work on the stock bumpers and thats when i had a body kit all around...

Last edited by pinktuscani03; 05-14-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I am with Z

did you buy that car on ebay? it looks very familiar.........
Old 06-15-2007, 01:27 PM
pinktuscani03

its the same car that was on ebay but we talked to dealer down to a cheaper amount so he ended the auction ..but basically yes.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:57 PM
NismoFTW

Very nice. Congrats on the purchase.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:49 PM
pinktuscani03

thankyou!

Quick Reply: new to the Z family but not with cars