Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Hello Gays I am a new owner of 2003 350z

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 09:27 AM
duro78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys still giggle when you see someone naked? Holy sh** He misspelled a word. The lack of maturity in this thread is amazing. Excellent way to expand the forum but if a moderator is doing it also I guess theres no hope.

Last edited by duro78; 03-18-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:32 AM
pmab9918

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by duro78
Do you guys still giggle when you see someone naked? Holy sh** He misspelled a word. The lack of maturity in this thread is amazing. Excellent way to expand the forum but if a moderator is doing it also I guess theres no hope.
Why so serious?
Old 03-18-2012, 09:47 AM
pigpimpc

ok let me figure out how to post a pictures
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Okay grandpa.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:58 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The lack of humor in someone that can't enjoy the joke is amazing. It's not like everyone is attacking the OP, it's just good honest fun. Not sure why you feel the need to lash out at folks over something like this, but I hop that you have a blessed day. We're not performing brain surgery on here… it is da interwebz, ya know?

Originally Posted by pigpimpc
ok let me figure out how to post a pictures
If you need help getting the attachment upload to work, let me know. We've had a few new members run into a bug lately. Also, thanks for the laugh about the title. Any excuse for us to cut up a bit on here is a welcome break from the serious business of the internet.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 03-18-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:05 AM
pigpimpc

Ok so I will search how bad the Godspeed rims are. I was going after the deep dish look. Looks wise I am only after rims and a spoiler. Stock is fast enough for me so I won't be too much modding. Thank you all for the welcome and giving me a warm feelings inside lol
Attached Thumbnails Hello Gays I am a new owner of 2003 350z-z1.jpg   Hello Gays I am a new owner of 2003 350z-z2.jpg  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:05 AM
MantisMan

^ Looks good.....lots of potential.

Originally Posted by Douro
LOL
Old 03-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 03-18-2012, 11:18 AM
block8head

Welcome to the gay club
Old 03-18-2012, 11:32 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Sweet another chrome silver - that's what I have. Are you looking for a certain color/style of wheel? I'll bet that if you give us an idea of what you're looking for, we can point you in the direction of some reasonable wheels.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:54 AM
pigpimpc

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
Sweet another chrome silver - that's what I have. Are you looking for a certain color/style of wheel? I'll bet that if you give us an idea of what you're looking for, we can point you in the direction of some reasonable wheels.
Yes actually I have read that Godspeed wheels is different from the Godspeed parts that are crappy.

Based on my budget and the rim style, I probably already have my mind set on the black with chrome lip 18's. 20's are too big and they don't make 19's.

http://www.godspeedwheels.com/nissan-350Z-wheels.asp

If budget wasn't a problem I wouldnt have got the mush box hehe but I appreciate all the input from everybody
Old 03-18-2012, 12:28 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by pigpimpc
Based on my budget and the rim style, I probably already have my mind set on the black with chrome lip 18's. 20's are too big and they don't make 19's.

http://www.godspeedwheels.com/nissan-350Z-wheels.asp
I totally understand the budget thing. That design is very similar to the Motegi Touge Gunmetal wheels that I ran on my roadster - they were pretty light for "inexpensive wheels" (sure you don't want gunmetal, hahaha). I'd suggest checking the specs, because that 5 spoke design is common across multiple wheel manufacturers. Find the one that is the best quality/type of construction, along with the lightest weight, while still in your budget.

Believe me, I know that it's hard to put in the research when the money is burning a hole in your pocket and you see something that you want. But taking the extra time will make sure that you don't end up with less than you could have had for the same money. IMO, there are good/smart buys within every budget range, and there are rip offs at every budget range.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:53 PM
ocdz

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds like someone is...

OP - Welcome to the forum don't take anything too serious.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:58 PM
JeffJohnries

cry about it?
Old 03-18-2012, 06:35 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i giggle
Old 03-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Gumby Gone Wild

Do you guys still giggle when you see someone naked?
Yes.

I also shot milk out of my nose when Ruthless18x said *****
Old 03-18-2012, 07:28 PM
pigpimpc

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
I totally understand the budget thing. That design is very similar to the Motegi Touge Gunmetal wheels that I ran on my roadster - they were pretty light for "inexpensive wheels" (sure you don't want gunmetal, hahaha). I'd suggest checking the specs, because that 5 spoke design is common across multiple wheel manufacturers. Find the one that is the best quality/type of construction, along with the lightest weight, while still in your budget.

Believe me, I know that it's hard to put in the research when the money is burning a hole in your pocket and you see something that you want. But taking the extra time will make sure that you don't end up with less than you could have had for the same money. IMO, there are good/smart buys within every budget range, and there are rip offs at every budget range.
Lol Be Polite that cracks me up. Almost looks like it says Police hehe.

Are those the gunmetal with chrome lip on your album? Those almost look gray. I have never seen that look-silver car with gray rims with chrome lip. I like your ride!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:43 PM
express01

haha gays.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Charlie2004

Quick Reply: Hello Gays I am a new owner of 2003 350z