Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 04:53 PM
tclark90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help

So I just bought me a Z. It's an '03 Track Edition, Silver. I've already picked out a color scheme; which is silver with neon green accents. I'm thinking powder coat the 18" stock Rays forged wheels Neon green, green lighting, and a few small things as well. Now for the questions; my friend has a Del Sol with bright-purple HID fog lights that he custom fitted to his car which took a lot of time. Is there any (cheaper preferred) fog light kits you would recommend that are easy to fit to a 350z that I can swap the bulbs in with Green HID's? Second question. I had a thought, wouldn't it be cool to have the windshield light up green? If I can somehow get an LED strip up top or on the sides and have them project across the glass and have it somehow light up (on a switch so i'm able to see while driving). Any other cool ideas also?
Old 04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

I wouldn't really call those "cool" ideas. Sounds like ricer glow to me.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:36 PM
kron1024

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like something from need speed underground 2 to me. I wouldn't do this but I'm new to the z also had mine for maybe a month a 08. But ur car do what u like . As far as the bulbs I have no idea lol
Old 04-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Landon_G03z

A guy has already done the green wheels/z symbols.. I see his car on Instagram all the time. Looks ugly in my opinion.. If you've never seen this done, be sure to look it up.. as far as the windshield, it would be way too much effort for results. I've never seen or heard of this being done, but I don't see how it would be possible. The light would just pass through the windshield instead of illuminating it.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Landon_G03z

And cheap and 350z are antonyms.