Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

My first Z.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 09:16 AM
jcrick

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default My first Z.

I picked up my first Z (2006) a few months ago! It has been a busy few months which is why only now I have had time to register on this site. So far it seems like a fun car even though the most I have done with is drive it back and forth to the store. I purchased it just so I have a car I can drive and back forth to the track and not have to load a trailer up. I can't wait to start working on it and getting it track ready.

Currently I live in Austin, TX which is close to COTA. I am unsure what the Z community is like out here but I am sure there are some Z track guys in the area.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to this community!
Old 10-22-2017, 11:04 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,262 Likes on 2,320 Posts

Originally Posted by jcrick
I picked up my first Z (2006) a few months ago! It has been a busy few months which is why only now I have had time to register on this site. So far it seems like a fun car even though the most I have done with is drive it back and forth to the store. I purchased it just so I have a car I can drive and back forth to the track and not have to load a trailer up. I can't wait to start working on it and getting it track ready.

Currently I live in Austin, TX which is close to COTA. I am unsure what the Z community is like out here but I am sure there are some Z track guys in the area.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to this community!
Welcome to my350Z.

Texas is and always has been a hotbed of Z-activity from way back to the S30 days. We have lots of contributors to this forum from Texas. Post in your regional section to find out about local clubs and groups in/near Austin.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:06 AM
Atreyu'z 350

Received 262 Likes on 228 Posts

That's a nice '06. Welcome, and congrats.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:14 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,059 Likes on 6,523 Posts

a couple years ago a group of 12 went to COTA for a rolex series race, we had a parking lt that was full of nissans