Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

Lambo Doors on Nismo Z???

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's your car bro. Do whatever to it you want. If you want scissor doors then have them installed. I think scissor doors look a little goofy. I like gullwing doors (those that go up, out and forward. Here's a link so you can see what I'm talking about:

http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.p...oducts_id=3508

I think doors like these would look clean on a Z (maybe not the Nismo though).
Old 02-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Chromex319

I saw a ricer who got a hell of a deal on lambo doors for his civic. Half off! He saved a ton of money by installing just one lambo door on his driver side and leaving the passenger stock. What a loser.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:11 PM
kennylin888

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ed 718
Who would even consider lambo doors on a Nismo Z.............C'mon are you f-in kidding me.
In fact, someone already did there in your country buddy. As u can see in this link as JCat posted earlier. It's installed in a PPW NISMO.
http://www.verticaldoors.com/cart/vi...php?ItemID=136

Anyways, I created this thread over a year ago, b4 getting my NISMO down here in Paraguay. And for sure I will just keep it as original as it is. Probably will add a GREDDY TWIN TURBO KIT in the future. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREDD...Q5fAccessories)

Thanks for reading & giving ur opinion tough.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:36 PM
jdmrwd

Lambo door...belongs to Lambo. nuff said.
Please dont rice out a Z.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:32 AM
halfass872

Originally Posted by kennylin888
...And for sure I will just keep it as original as it is. Probably will add a GREDDY TWIN TURBO KIT in the future...
It's a good thing you put that in bold!!! We are all really impressed, and intimidated by the GREDDY TWIN TURBO KIT you'll "probably" add in a year!!! I Loooooooovvveee all the "probably" members.

Keep us updated tough guy!!

Judging by your grammar (b4 instead of before), lambo doors want, and all the things you are going to add but haven't. I estimate your age to be in the teens! And if not, your maturity level is certainly there!

Last edited by halfass872; 02-20-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:14 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by halfass872
It's a good thing you put that in bold!!! We are all really impressed, and intimidated by the GREDDY TWIN TURBO KIT you'll "probably" add in a year!!! I Loooooooovvveee all the "probably" members.

Keep us updated tough guy!!

Judging by your grammar (b4 instead of before), lambo doors want, and all the things you are going to add but haven't. I estimate your age to be in the teens! And if not, your maturity level is certainly there!
Thanks for your input. But I don't think that I need to be telling u everything I do nor I will do, right? Or maybe, telling u if I slept with ur mom nor ur sis last night. U think that with ur 31 years old and the way u talk makes ur more mature? lol Try talking like an 31 and not like an 13teen kiddo.

I'm not going against anyone here nor judge anyone like u doing. But is your choice. Maybe this makes u feel better, makes u feel more MACHO than anyone else. Like u mentioned in your signature, always trying to IMPRESS ppl...LOL "allow me to try to impress you with a list of all my many mods and trap speeds inserted in this space here". Good try, and keep trying buddy!

English is not my first language to start with, but if u could speak Chinese, Spanish, or Portuguese, then maybe we can see whose grammar is better. So don't try to always make fun of others or see urself as someone superior, okay? U are 31, not 13teen.

I think that I am really wasting my time here to reply this to you m8. Anyways, try going out there to IMPRESS more ppl with your 2003 Touring 6MT / LeMans Sunset Metallic / STILLEN Stage III Blower. LMFAO~~~

Btw, I thought the question was for guys who owned a NISMO Z, do you? Pls read the question in this thread again, thanks.

I am definitely IMPRESSED by you HALF***. The way u talk, really shows how big time "L" u r.

Peace out m8~~~

Last edited by kennylin888; 02-20-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:22 PM
halfass872

Thanks for your input. But I don't think that I need to be telling u everything I do nor I will do, right? Or maybe, telling u if I slept with ur mom nor ur sis last night. U think that with ur 31 years old and the way u talk makes ur more mature? lol Try talking like an 31 and not like an 13teen kiddo.

I'm not going against anyone here nor judge anyone like u doing. But is your choice. Maybe this makes u feel better, makes u feel more MACHO than anyone else. Like u mentioned in your signature, always trying to IMPRESS ppl...LOL "allow me to try to impress you with a list of all my many mods and trap speeds inserted in this space here". Good try, and keep trying buddy!

English is not my first language to start with, but if u could speak Chinese, Spanish, or Portuguese, then maybe we can see whose grammar is better. So don't try to always make fun of others or see urself as someone superior, okay? U are 31, not 13teen.

I think that I am really wasting my time here to reply this to you m8. Anyways, try going out there to IMPRESS more ppl with your 2003 Touring 6MT / LeMans Sunset Metallic / STILLEN Stage III Blower. LMFAO~~~

Btw, I thought that question was for guys who owned a NISMO Z, do you? Pls read the question in this thread again, thanks.

I am definitely IMPRESSED by you HALF***. The way u talk, really shows how big time "L" u r.

Peace out m8~~~
LMAO!!!

That was awesome!! Esp the part where you apparently got so butthurt about my post that you had to PM me to tell me you replied to mine!! That's real mature!!

BTW, my signature is sarcastic towards people like you that feel the need to put every little thing they have done to their car in their signature.

Not understanding sarcasm FTL!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 12:36 PM
kennylin888

LMAO!!!

That was awesome!! Esp the part where you apparently got so butthurt about my post that you had to PM me to tell me you replied to mine!! That's real mature!!

BTW, my signature is sarcastic towards people like you that feel the need to put every little thing they have done to their car in their signature.

Not understanding sarcasm FTL!!!
Sarah Palin: "Uhhh??? South Africa??? Is a continent or a country, I don't know" LOL

Get a real life BIG "L"!!!......I had to PM u to remind you coz maybe u were to busy IMPRESSING others with your ULTRA-SUPER-TOP 2003 Touring~~~ 31 years old??? Really??? I will ask ur mamma tonight then. LOL

Wow~~~ ur English is soooo good, r u an ENGLISH teacher? I am really impressed.....LMFAO
Old 02-20-2009, 12:45 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I estimate your age to be in the teens! And if not, your maturity level is certainly there!
he's 33 actually, sure in the hell doesn't act like it.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:06 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by NISMO_558
he's 33 actually, sure in the hell doesn't act like it.
Thanks for reading my profile kiddo~~~
Did ur mom or daddy paid for ur NISMO? Or u still living under their roof and paying the monthly fees?
Old 02-20-2009, 01:25 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for reading my profile kiddo~~~
Did ur mom or daddy paid for ur NISMO? Or u still living under their roof and paying the monthly fees?
"did your mommy or daddy buy it for you"

Is that your only response to people who are younger than you? I'm pretty sure you can think of a better insult than that................well, maybe not.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM
shawn_david75

Can't we all just get along?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:36 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by shawn_david75
Can't we all just get along?
Read the posts and check out who picked on who here?
Some ppl just think they are better than others and can start saying whatever they want and judge on others.....LOL. What a loser!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 02:40 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by NISMO_558
"did your mommy or daddy buy it for you"

Is that your only response to people who are younger than you? I'm pretty sure you can think of a better insult than that................well, maybe not.
Since u r just a kiddo, there is no need to think too much and besides, I was not insulting, coz I don't need to. I don't even know u kiddo~~~ U were the one who jumped in this with ur ***** and started insulting others, it wasn't me who picked on u first. So please just chill m8.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:57 PM
wasuber

Actually from reading this last page kennylin888 you attacked the wrong person, just fyi.

NISMO_558 was pointing out that "Halfass" was not acting his age to "you"

And I agree with "you" that he responded like an immature douche. But some people are dumb on this forum, no reason to feed the trolls Enjoy your Nismo!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:21 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by wasuber
Actually from reading this last page kennylin888 you attacked the wrong person, just fyi.

NISMO_558 was pointing out that "Halfass" was not acting his age to "you"

And I agree with "you" that he responded like an immature douche. But some people are dumb on this forum, no reason to feed the trolls Enjoy your Nismo!
Thanks WASUBER for ur input! Really appreciate it. But if u read NISMO_558's post, he was definitely attacking me here. He replied to HALFASS872's post and said: "he's 33 actually, sure in the hell doesn't act like it."

I am the 33 according to NISMO_558 when I am 32. And HALFASS872 is the one with 31 that acts like 13.

Anyways, I am not here to judge nor write **** about others. But I am here to learn more and share more, that's it. Now, I can tell how many dumbs, douche and big "L" we have in this forum. They really has nothing better to do than just coming here and judge on others grammar??? And think they are better and superior than the rest of us??? LMAO!! WHAT A LOSER!!!

Not being any racist here, but are most AMERICANS act like these guys? What a shame~~~

Last edited by kennylin888; 02-20-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:43 PM
s2k2nismo

Thanks WASUBER for ur input! Really appreciate it. But if u read NISMO_558's post, he was definitely attacking me here. He replied to HALFASS872's post and said: "he's 33 actually, sure in the hell doesn't act like it."

Not being any racist here, but are most AMERICANS act like these guys? What a shame~~~

heyyyyyyy i'm american and stayed out of this....till NOW.
YOU started this whole stupid thread by asking about of all things lambo doors...... what did you expect.... really a-hole
Old 02-20-2009, 05:11 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

ibtl
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM
CadGeek

To get back on topic....

No to the lambo doors but, I wish people that park next to me would have them. That would save on the door dings.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:57 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by s2k2nismo
heyyyyyyy i'm american and stayed out of this....till NOW.
YOU started this whole stupid thread by asking about of all things lambo doors...... what did you expect.... really a-hole
U one of them? Then don't act like one, ok? This is how u jump into this thread and start judging and saying that this is stupid thread and this and that? And calling others A-HOLE??? LOL.....How clever and how mature kiddo!!! Congratz~~~

Tell me one thing, U never asked any STUPID question in your whole f-XXX life? Give me a break man!!! Now u can go and hit the bricks, NEWBIE.

Originally Posted by KingBaby
ibtl
+1 KingBaby, they should have lock this long ago. As u can see, just another guy who is full of BS here. I did stated in my POST, "NOT BEING RACIST HERE, BUT ARE MOST....". Then this loser will just jump into the wrong hole and picking up a fight or what??? Anyways.....

Originally Posted by CadGeek
To get back on topic....

No to the lambo doors but, I wish people that park next to me would have them. That would save on the door dings.
+1 and thanks for ur constructive input. Can we have more guys like u in here? Matured, educated, and giving constructive criticism instead of flaming all the time? Thanks again CADGEEK!

Quick Reply: Lambo Doors on Nismo Z???