Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

i fell in love today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Maxima SE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VENOMSZ
Why do people get so serious about other people's comments.
It's not like they are in each others faces getting ready to fight.
I see it as a form of road rage, or forum rage, whatever.
I mean do you believe all the BS you read on the internet?
I could care less if a Maxima driver likes my Nismo, or what he thinks
about it for that matter. I'm sure he would feel the same about my
opinions towards his choice of vehicles. Like it or not, does it make
or ruin your day? Will it cause you grief in your life?
It's not the end of the world, even if it feels like it to you.

some people in life have many insecurities and can hardly fit in with others to socialize. and usually, these type of people demand attention and require materialistic things to satisfy their needs and draw the attention of others to make up for their lack of self confidence. their big egos are easily hurt over meaning-less things in life such as cars. this is the exact case of s2k2nismo. the simple fact that I (literally a nobody in his life) think the back bumper on the nismo Z is FUGLY is more like a personal insult to him. his panties are immediatly twisted and he feels like he needs to further justify himself by telling me that he has a S2kCR and Z06 to make up for the FUGLY-ness of his Z and moreover the lack of self confidence and presense of insecurities. after all, he spent 38 grand to make himself feel better about these personal issues.

This douche that is talking crap about a maxima (which is only 5 grand less than a nismo) must wake up and realize that his nismo might be a limited edition vehicle, but i rest assure you that it is NOT HOT $hit. i would further like to assure you that these types of douches without a doubt drive like a douchebag on the streets too. begging for attention weaving in and out of traffic, cutting people off and revving their engines while thinking their $38k car is an F1 with a one day street legal permit.

s2k2nismo, like i told you before, get your head out of your ***, your nismo aint as hot of a **** as you think it is. there are half million dollar exotics running around socal on daily bases. your nismo Z and my maxima hardly catches anybodies attention. guaranteed
with that said, i am unsubscribing from this thread.

Last edited by Maxima SE; 11-03-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:04 AM
jmark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Why are you posting on a Nismo 350Z website?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:36 AM
Dozzi94

MAXIMUS
Old 11-04-2008, 06:06 AM
TacoMadre

Why supercharge your maxima if you have a 911?
Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 AM
bhk1004

i mean just on a side note, most of us could all get a maxima. most didnt get one cause we #1 think its ugly, or didnt like something. yet we dont all go onto the maxima forums for everyperson that says they like it and are looking to get one, or just got one, go and post that we think its crap and looks ugly. we just stay away from the forum.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:58 AM
pacfwu

Originally Posted by Maxima SE
This douche that is talking crap about a maxima (which is only 5 grand less than a nismo) must wake up and realize that his nismo might be a limited edition vehicle, but i rest assure you that it is NOT HOT $hit. i would further like to assure you that these types of douches without a doubt drive like a douchebag on the streets too. begging for attention weaving in and out of traffic, cutting people off and revving their engines while thinking their $38k car is an F1 with a one day street legal permit.
Uh, you started talking crap first. So whetever hornets nest you stir up, you deserve. Basically, you just walked into a section of this forum and talked trash about every member's car that frequent this section.

And the car is "hot $hit". If it's not your personal style, that's cool.

This is my 3rd 350z (no, none of my previous ones were involved in wrecks forcing me to get a new one), and it is hands down superior to the other ones I've owned. I have a true passion for 350z's and this is the greatest one made over the lifespan of the car. Even if I didn't own one, I would still recognize. Clearly, you do not have a true passion for the 350Z (since your screen name and sig are referencing a maxima). So I don't expect you to get it. You probably can't get past the way the car looks, so your opinion of the car is probably based more cosmetically than on the functionality of the car. And that's fine. I won't begrudge anyone for this car not being their particular cup of tea.

You are entitled to your opinion, but when you come into a section of the forum filled with people who have a true passion for their cars and bash on them, well, you're pretty much a ****ing moron if you don't expect to get some flak.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:03 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

While I'm not a fan of the "styling" of the NISMO Z, I'd drive one strictly for the chassis additions Nissan put on that do not come stock on any other Z. The cosmetics can be altered.

The Maxima was only a consideration on my mind recently because it's a 4-door sedan that would work perfect as a daily/beater vehicle and give a slight performance aspect that is not available in every sedan on the market. If I did get one, it'd be an older body style since I don't like the new ones.

To the maxima owner, please quit portraying price tags of a four door to a coupe designed for the track. The NISMO Z wasn't meant to have spare room to take a family for a vacation, but it was meant for the track. The Maxima wasn't meant for the track, but it was meant for the person needing a sedan. Both do well in their intended fields, are not in the same category, and shouldn't have their price tags compared.

So to the OP, if you want one, go for it, but only with her approval.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:26 AM
s2k2nismo

Originally Posted by Gatorade
It's people like S2k2nismo that make me sway away from this forum.

The guy has a simple opinion as to what he believes. Leave it at that. He said he would rather have a base, stating he somewhat likes the Z33.

And saying what kind of cars you have in your garage only makes you look like a bigger incompetent *******. I'm not being mean, but I just skimmed and with your caps (who's shouting?) , seems like you're the one who needs to be put in their place.

Edit: Also the guy that says the Maxima dude shouldn't be here, it's a public forum. Get over it. If you don't want to have people like this, go onto a different one where you have to pay, or make one. I don't own a Z, but am planning to in about a month, and I gather information from searching. People really need to tone it down, cause this forum has a bunch of people with super ego's.
so, let me get this straight you dont own a 350z and the maxima guy dont own a z but you are both on our forum saying i am incompetent, and who knows what else, because i am sticking up for the design of my car that i actually like and is made that way for a reason.....
like you said, its a public forum, it should'nt bother you that i am yelling on here( using caps ). maybe im just having fun with the dork????? oh and i hope i do sway you away from this forum. when you actually get a 350z, and if you can forgive me for being and incompetent******** you can come back to this forum and tell us how awsome the nismo is
Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 AM
350Zforlife
370Zforlife

WTF is a Maxima??? Is it a a Computer Algebra System?

Old 11-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Demonbfg

As far as the maxima(stock for stock)outrunning the z,even in a straight line,nope.My 82 year old mother has a maxima,which i drive on a regular basis.Good car but it's not the apple in this apple vs orange comparison.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
s2k2nismo

Originally Posted by pacfwu
Uh, you started talking crap first. So whetever hornets nest you stir up, you deserve. Basically, you just walked into a section of this forum and talked trash about every member's car that frequent this section.

And the car is "hot $hit". If it's not your personal style, that's cool.

This is my 3rd 350z (no, none of my previous ones were involved in wrecks forcing me to get a new one), and it is hands down superior to the other ones I've owned. I have a true passion for 350z's and this is the greatest one made over the lifespan of the car. Even if I didn't own one, I would still recognize. Clearly, you do not have a true passion for the 350Z (since your screen name and sig are referencing a maxima). So I don't expect you to get it. You probably can't get past the way the car looks, so your opinion of the car is probably based more cosmetically than on the functionality of the car. And that's fine. I won't begrudge anyone for this car not being their particular cup of tea.

You are entitled to your opinion, but when you come into a section of the forum filled with people who have a true passion for their cars and bash on them, well, you're pretty much a ****ing moron if you don't expect to get some flak.
WELL SAID
Old 11-04-2008, 09:33 AM
s2k2nismo

Originally Posted by Maxima SE
some people in life have many insecurities and can hardly fit in with others to socialize. and usually, these type of people demand attention and require materialistic things to satisfy their needs and draw the attention of others to make up for their lack of self confidence. their big egos are easily hurt over meaning-less things in life such as cars. this is the exact case of s2k2nismo. the simple fact that I (literally a nobody in his life) think the back bumper on the nismo Z is FUGLY is more like a personal insult to him. his panties are immediatly twisted and he feels like he needs to further justify himself by telling me that he has a S2kCR and Z06 to make up for the FUGLY-ness of his Z and moreover the lack of self confidence and presense of insecurities. after all, he spent 38 grand to make himself feel better about these personal issues.

s2k2nismo, like i told you before, get your head out of your ***, your nismo aint as hot of a **** as you think it is. there are half million dollar exotics running around socal on daily bases. your nismo Z and my maxima hardly catches anybodies attention. guaranteed
with that said, i am unsubscribing from this thread.
thats fine, you dont know me(thank god)... i will let you think im insecure, dont fit in good with others, demand attention, and have a lack of confidence.....did i miss anything? who cares what you think and why should you care what i think....im glad your unsubscribing from this thread. truth be told i dont care what you think of my cars..hell, even my wife and 16 year old daughter have cooler cars than you... it's just that you own a MAXIMA, and you should go to the chevy corsica forums and bash them. not us you dweeb.

Last edited by s2k2nismo; 11-04-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 AM
s2k2nismo

i dont have to drive like an idiot on the streets, im at the track every weekend. you should come with me sometime,, ohh thats right you have a MAXIMA... sorry bout that
Old 11-04-2008, 09:44 AM
s2k2nismo

****************** his panties are immediatly twisted and he feels like he needs to further justify himself by telling me that he has a S2kCR and Z06 to make up for the FUGLY-ness of his Z and moreover the lack of self confidence and presense of insecurities. after all, he spent 38 grand to make himself feel better about these personal issues. ********************

keep my ***** size out of this
Old 11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
IB Systems

LOL
Old 11-04-2008, 10:15 AM
s2k2nismo

Originally Posted by VENOMSZ
Why do people get so serious about other people's comments.
It's not like they are in each others faces getting ready to fight.
I see it as a form of road rage, or forum rage, whatever.
I mean do you believe all the BS you read on the internet?
I could care less if a Maxima driver likes my Nismo, or what he thinks
about it for that matter. I'm sure he would feel the same about my
opinions towards his choice of vehicles. Like it or not, does it make
or ruin your day? Will it cause you grief in your life?
It's not the end of the world, even if it feels like it to you.
if i had to drive a MAXIMA every day it would feel like the end of the world to me
Old 11-04-2008, 10:46 AM
VENOMSZ

LOL you got the pun
Old 11-04-2008, 10:48 AM
A7X-Joker

Originally Posted by TacoMadre
Trade your Z in! You don't need a wife!
Lol do what that guy said about getting a body kit.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:02 AM
jimpactmfsc

lol all this from a story about a guy falling in love with a nismo. i wanna know why the maxima guys is on a z forum,...i think the new maximas are pretty cool ( not as cool as the z tho ; ) )
Old 11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Abraham

I'm with S2k2Nismo on this one. I mean we all critisize each others taste on if the Nismo body style is nice or not.

We talk **** and a half about each others opinions on what would look good or what wouldn't look good.

Let's face it, I've learned that you are gonna get a hard time here at least once.

But WE ALL OWN A "Z", therefor we can talk about each others rides and so on.

When someone that doesn't own a Z starts making negative statements about the Z then I have to stick with my fellow Z owners.

Give'em HEII S2K2Nismo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: i fell in love today!!!