Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

Got new shoes for my NISMO #0300

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 07:17 AM
kennylin888

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HiHo_Silver350
seriously. but i'm gonna say those shoes are different. don't see too many of those on the streets. and yes i think they're shiny IMO
Check on CHANGVI's SUPER Z and you will see that he is also using some Volk Racing GT's series wheel. IMO the GTF looks also pretty good, but don't really care if he likes mine or not. I just feel that it suits and fits the 350Z NISMO version good enough, that's it. Thanks for dropping by anyways HiHo.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:29 AM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by Changvi
LOL.......you are absolutely right that i am right! Thanks for stopping by to prove to all of us that, you, sir, are indeed an individual who can't handle any criticisms for the second time. I guess the pissing kid gives you the extra horsepower you've been looking for? Adios!
From your tone and way of speaking, how old are you? You still under 20, right? A kid that watches to much "FAST & FURIOUS"......LOL If you don't have anything better to do, please don't come here to contaminate my THREAT, just go away and don't be so childish, would ya?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:43 AM
Changvi

Originally Posted by kennylin888
From your tone and way of speaking, how old are you? You still under 20, right? A kid that watches to much "FAST & FURIOUS"......LOL If you don't have anything better to do, please don't come here to contaminate my THREAT, just go away and don't be so childish, would ya?
Childish? Hm......look who's talking? I was nearly giving you my opinion, and who got defensive about it? Age has nothing to do with being able to take criticisms, FYI. A mature individual take criticism as a way to self improvement. That same concept also applies to everyday living. If an individual is unable to take any kind of criticisms, how does one improve and grow? I am not here to argue with you, just giving you feedback and some common sense. Its up to you to take it in a positive or negative way. By the way, thanks for the "Super Z" compliment..

Last edited by Changvi; 12-17-2008 at 07:58 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:32 AM
JDMFairlady21

looks good!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

the stock nismo wheels are some of my favorite wheels. that is one thing I wouldn't have changed. to each their own!

.. some of you are way too sensitive to different opinions. that's all any of the exterior modding is, preference and opinion.. take em with a grain of salt.

in the end it's your car and you should be happy with the decisions you make - who cares what anyone else thinks.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Sylvan Lake V35

Wheels look good. Stickers are cheezy.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:06 AM
kennylin888

Childish? Hm......look who's talking? I was nearly giving you my opinion, and who got defensive about it? Age has nothing to do with being able to take criticisms, FYI. A mature individual take criticism as a way to self improvement. That same concept also applies to everyday living. If an individual is unable to take any kind of criticisms, how does one improve and grow? I am not here to argue with you, just giving you feedback and some common sense. Its up to you to take it in a positive or negative way. By the way, thanks for the "Super Z" compliment..
I will surely take criticism as a way to self improvement, but I don't see what to improve on those wheels which I like them perfectly. Therefore I don't think that I need to take any of your cristicism, right? Here it is just a matter of TASTE, you like it or not? And not here to CRITICIZE, right? About the PISSING BOY, which maybe is pissing you off now.

Anyways, like I said, maybe your age make you speak the way you are doing. Talk to me when you are 40 and I SWEAR that you will not be speaking the way you r right now.

By the way, I was considering the GTF as well as the SF-Winning when choosing my wheels, but at that time Mackin Industries, Inc. didn't have anymore left, therefore I got the GTM from them back in January.

+5 on your GTF, even you don't want to show us your SUPER Z here.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:07 AM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by Entaille
the stock nismo wheels are some of my favorite wheels. that is one thing I wouldn't have changed. to each their own!
.. some of you are way too sensitive to different opinions. that's all any of the exterior modding is, preference and opinion.. take em with a grain of salt.
in the end it's your car and you should be happy with the decisions you make - who cares what anyone else thinks.

+10 to your comments, thanks a lot Entaille.
Like BUSH said recently: "SO WHAT?"
Old 12-17-2008, 09:11 AM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Wheels look good. Stickers are cheezy.
You meant "CHEESY" with an "S", right?
Thanks for your comment Sylvan Lake.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:43 AM
HiHo_Silver350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check on CHANGVI's SUPER Z and you will see that he is also using some Volk Racing GT's series wheel. IMO the GTF looks also pretty good, but don't really care if he likes mine or not. I just feel that it suits and fits the 350Z NISMO version good enough, that's it. Thanks for dropping by anyways HiHo.
i wasn't insulting your wheels btw, i was just saying they're different. different is good. your car doesn't look horrible, just give it a lil drop and drop your attitude towards some of the comments and you might get some more positive feedback.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:51 AM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by HiHo_Silver350
i wasn't insulting your wheels btw, i was just saying they're different. different is good. your car doesn't look horrible, just give it a lil drop and drop your attitude towards some of the comments and you might get some more positive feedback.
Thanks again HiHo, but please check on my previous reply.
Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBaby View Post
Lower a tad, then the "shiny" will be the second thing you see...

First I like the shiny look.. secondly, I dont think I will lower them coz the roads here in Paraguay SUCKSSSS like hell..... and already got tons of SCRATCHES all over the front lips...therefore...
Old 12-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Changvi

I will surely take criticism as a way to self improvement, but I don't see what to improve on those wheels which I like them perfectly. Therefore I don't think that I need to take any of your cristicism, right? Here it is just a matter of TASTE, you like it or not? And not here to CRITICIZE, right? About the PISSING BOY, which maybe is pissing you off now.

Anyways, like I said, maybe your age make you speak the way you are doing. Talk to me when you are 40 and I SWEAR that you will not be speaking the way you r right now.

By the way, I was considering the GTF as well as the SF-Winning when choosing my wheels, but at that time Mackin Industries, Inc. didn't have anymore left, therefore I got the GTM from them back in January.

+5 on your GTF, even you don't want to show us your SUPER Z here.
There is a such word called,"metaphor." Believe me, age has nothing to do with how we are communicating. It has to do with how one takes criticism and use it as a reference point (a metaphor). Yes, you are right, you don't have to take criticisms, but unfortunately, this is a www. There will always be people out there who do not have the same taste as you. You can take it as an opinion or criticism. And obviously, you can't accept them because you want everyone to like your wheels. Remember, you said, "it is just a matter of TASTE." Lets expand this a little bit. Sure, you and I have different taste, that's why i gave you my opinion in regarding your wheels. If you can't respect my opinion/constructive criticisms and others because of my taste their taste, then your rebuttal is not valid. There is no need to get upset over negative comments. LOL, being humble isn't easy. So i like to stay that way. I'm sure you have gone through my profile and seen my pics, so there is no need for me to post, and i quote you,"Super Z."

Last edited by Changvi; 12-17-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:51 PM
kennylin888

There is a such word called,"metaphor." Believe me, age has nothing to do with how we are communicating. It has to do with how one takes criticism and use it as a reference point (a metaphor). Yes, you are right, you don't have to take criticisms, but unfortunately, this is a www. There will always be people out there who do not have the same taste as you. You can take it as an opinion or criticism. And obviously, you can't accept them because you want everyone to like your wheels. Remember, you said, "it is just a matter of TASTE." Lets expand this a little bit. Sure, you and I have different taste, that's why i gave you my opinion in regarding your wheels. If you can't respect my opinion/constructive criticisms and others because of my taste their taste, then your rebuttal is not valid. There is no need to get upset over negative comments. LOL, being humble isn't easy. So i like to stay that way. I'm sure you have gone through my profile and seen my pics, so there is no need for me to post, and i quote you,"Super Z."
OMGGGGGGGGodness, what have you done to your hood..... the stock was so NICEEEE, but......now...

BTW, I am not hoping everybody likes my wheels, that was never the point here. Check the THREAT again, it says:"GOT NEW SHOES FOR MY NISMO #0300", I never put: "CHECK on my PISSING KID", right? Entendes? IMO, I guess the pissing kid is really pissing you off now, right? And not giving me the extra horsepower you mentioned on your previous post.

Really, why don't u wanna disclose your age? What are u hidding? Afraid that everybody will laught at you if they know how old you really are or what? Can I kindly ask you how old are you my dear friend?

Taking constructive criticism is good and I deeply will accept it, but can you OUTLINE me where is your CONSTRUCTIVE point? Taking off the sticker coz is not a CIVIC? Or what is your point then?

Oh, at last, I think that your wheels doesn't correspond to what you have described, right? What you got on your pictures, definitely is not a GTF Volk Racing. Am I right? This is a GTF:
Got new shoes for my NISMO #0300-rays-gtf.jpg
Old 12-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Changvi

OMGGGGGGGGodness, what have you done to your hood..... the stock was so NICEEEE, but......now...

BTW, I am not hoping everybody likes my wheels, that was never the point here. Check the THREAT again, it says:"GOT NEW SHOES FOR MY NISMO #0300", I never put: "CHECK on my PISSING KID", right? Entendes? IMO, I guess the pissing kid is really pissing you off now, right? And not giving me the extra horsepower you mentioned on your previous post.

Really, why don't u wanna disclose your age? What are u hidding? Afraid that everybody will laught at you if they know how old you really are or what? Can I kindly ask you how old are you my dear friend?

Taking constructive criticism is good and I deeply will accept it, but can you OUTLINE me where is your CONSTRUCTIVE point? Taking off the sticker coz is not a CIVIC? Or what is your point then?

Oh, at last, I think that your wheels doesn't correspond to what you have described, right? What you got on your pictures, definitely is not a GTF Volk Racing. Am I right? This is a GTF:
Attachment 219382
Sigh.........

Last edited by Changvi; 12-17-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:01 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by intense660
Te37 > you capiche?
WAKALAAAA~~~~ Looks so FUGLY, you capiche?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where did you put the "No Fear" sticker?
Old 12-18-2008, 05:49 PM
kennylin888

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Where did you put the "No Fear" sticker?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:45 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What happened to your other exhaust pipe??? Why you took it away???

You kept the stock NISMO decals on the WHEELS and replaced the ones on the rear wheels with RAYS decals??? You like that kind of UNBALANCE look when ppl watches your car sideways?

Anyways, this is just your taste like my "pissing kid" on the cover of my GAS TANK, right?
You my friend, are a tool.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:08 PM
NISMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy shyt...that looks really nice.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:04 PM
vanos954

I like them, different from what you usually see and I like the fact they are silver and not multicolor as is the flavor of the day/year.

Quick Reply: Got new shoes for my NISMO #0300