Notices
Nitrous Oxide Too soon, jr.

Nitrous Part Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 05:10 AM
Mean Gene

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Nitrous Part Numbers

Gang - I've decided to wait until the F/I shootout & also for the T/T kits to be out for awhile to choose between them but I'd like to mix it up with the Corvettes & Mustangs around here NOW so I want to squeeze my G35 Coupe. I've taken it about as far N/A as I can ( short of cams ) as I have the Borla headers/test pipes/TD exhaust; Crawford plenum; 350EVO throttle body; AEM CAI; Level 10 T/C & V/B recalibration & TS reflash. I've run nitrous ( NOS brand ) on my Lingenfelter Corvette so it's not foreign to me but I'd like to explore the other companies kits as this is my first import application. For those of you running nitrous, would you please provide me with part numbers for the Nissan/Infiniti V-6 kits from the following companies - ZEX, Nitrous Express & NOS? I'll do the research myself & I HAVE read virtually every nitrous post on this & the G35Driver websites - great info & quite helpful! It will be a wet shot with all the goodies ( bottle heater, remote opener, gauges, etc ) regardless of the brand I choose. I even have several E-mails into TNT ( Texas Nitrous Technology ) as they're almost local to me but they haven't responded. FWIW - I'll let everyone know which kit I choose & TIA!!
Old 12-14-2003, 06:59 AM
mjedens

Default Nitrous Kits

Give TNT another call!!! They made a custom kit ( sent them my throttle body) and should be able to reproduce rather quickly!! I'll be out of town until Tuesday morning and would then be glad to give you a call & discuss why I switched to TNT!! PM me your # if you're interested!!
Old 12-14-2003, 08:32 AM
flipity101

NX, call them up and theyll tell you right away what kid you should use, great people over there.