Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BloMyS14
yea that sounds fuking good
Old 05-12-2007, 08:04 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Originally Posted by Lo$t
i am keeping this 03 Z. and i'm not going Turbo... I'm going to sell this TN kit and go another route.
what r ur plans?
Old 05-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Monique

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi you guys, it's been a while. And not to crash your thread or anything but I hope it's ok to post this here. Freddie Hebert of Houma, LA was involved in an accident where the culprit kept on driving. His third gen RX7 is a total loss and he was pretty banged up as well. Those of you who attended the Lakefront Meet will probably remember Freddie and his sweet FD. Also- I know some of you are from Houma. Will/Soleil- he's the guy who wanted your email addy's to invite you Z's to future events with the 7's and 8's. Here's the info... any help will be appreciated!
"$1500 REWARD!!!!!! for info on the person that caused the accident on the Schriever overpass(Houma- Thibodaux area) Wednesday night (May 9) at 8:00 pm, This person was driving a 2003-2007 Dodge 1500 Regular Cab Short bed truck dark in color gray, green or black. When the individual passed me at a high rate of speed the homemade animal kennel that was not secured in the bed of his or her truck flew out when the truck hit the bottom of the overpass and smashed into my car, I lost control and I stared death in the face, needless to say I made it and I am still alive. My car is a total loss. The animal kennel was wood and wire and was about 4ft square and 5ft tall. If someone knows who may have done this I have $1500 big ones waiting for you. Please forward to anyone you know thank you, Freddie."

A before pic, from the Lakefront Meet...
Old 05-12-2007, 08:13 AM
BloMyS14

Sorry to hear that.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:14 AM
RareTrick

Will.... here is the Video of the Guy beatboxing Car sounds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coH3WGSkAU
Old 05-12-2007, 08:23 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Originally Posted by Monique
Hi you guys, it's been a while. And not to crash your thread or anything but I hope it's ok to post this here. Freddie Hebert of Houma, LA was involved in an accident where the culprit kept on driving. His third gen RX7 is a total loss and he was pretty banged up as well. Those of you who attended the Lakefront Meet will probably remember Freddie and his sweet FD. Also- I know some of you are from Houma. Will/Soleil- he's the guy who wanted your email addy's to invite you Z's to future events with the 7's and 8's. Here's the info... any help will be appreciated!
"$1500 REWARD!!!!!! for info on the person that caused the accident on the Schriever overpass(Houma- Thibodaux area) Wednesday night (May 9) at 8:00 pm, This person was driving a 2003-2007 Dodge 1500 Regular Cab Short bed truck dark in color gray, green or black. When the individual passed me at a high rate of speed the homemade animal kennel that was not secured in the bed of his or her truck flew out when the truck hit the bottom of the overpass and smashed into my car, I lost control and I stared death in the face, needless to say I made it and I am still alive. My car is a total loss. The animal kennel was wood and wire and was about 4ft square and 5ft tall. If someone knows who may have done this I have $1500 big ones waiting for you. Please forward to anyone you know thank you, Freddie."

sorry to hear that...damn i'll be on the lookout here
Old 05-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Lo$t

Originally Posted by soleil350z
what r ur plans?
well.. i'm going to do a forged LS1 swap. if a vortech for the LS1 won't fit, then i'm going to be spraying.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:27 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Originally Posted by RareTrick
Will.... here is the Video of the Guy beatboxing Car sounds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coH3WGSkAU
nice vid...
Old 05-12-2007, 08:28 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

well.. i'm going to do a forged LS1 swap. if a vortech for the LS1 won't fit, then i'm going to be spraying.
damn huh...where were u last night? dustin came up from houma and we went to eat sushi and shoot pool afterwards...
Old 05-12-2007, 08:29 AM
RareTrick

Wow... Damn nice car, killed by some dumb hill billy!!

Hope he had Insurance, if you have full coverage you can claim as Un-Insured Motorist and the Deductable should only be $200. If you have recipts for everything it will help also, even if it wasn't claimed, they can see clearly what is damaged on the car. Also, consult a lawyer before taking any other actions, other than filing a police report. This should all be common knowledge for everyone that mods their cars!!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Lo$t

damn huh...where were u last night? dustin came up from houma and we went to eat sushi and shoot pool afterwards...
man i was workin last night. i gotta work tonight too and tomorrow during the day. i definitely wanna make a ride out there and hang out with you guys again sometime soon.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:07 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

man i was workin last night. i gotta work tonight too and tomorrow during the day. i definitely wanna make a ride out there and hang out with you guys again sometime soon.
yea i gotta work tonight and tomo morning too...we had a blast last night...
Old 05-12-2007, 10:14 AM
soleil
NolaZcc

Will, when u gonna post pics up from last night?
Old 05-12-2007, 10:14 AM
sumfknguy

[I]"$1500 REWARD!!!!!! for info on the person that caused the accident on the Schriever overpass(Houma- Thibodaux area) Wednesday night (May 9) at 8:00 pm, This person was driving a 2003-2007 Dodge 1500 Regular Cab Short bed truck dark in color gray, green or black. When the individual passed me at a high rate of speed the homemade animal kennel that was not secured in the bed of his or her truck flew out when the truck hit the bottom of the overpass and smashed into my car, I lost control and I stared death in the face, needless to say I made it and I am still alive. My car is a total loss. The animal kennel was wood and wire and was about 4ft square and 5ft tall. If someone knows who may have done this I have $1500 big ones waiting for you. Please forward to anyone you know thank you, Freddie."

sorry to hear about that monique.. i really hope they find out who did that.. long shot, but Dustin lives in Houma, maybe he can help put the word out.. best of luck to freddie in getting this taken care of..
Old 05-12-2007, 10:15 AM
sumfknguy

Will, when u gonna post pics up from last night?
i thought you said those pictures were just for me and you?!?!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:23 AM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by BloMyS14

think that sounds FAB man!! infact, when you buy it, i call first dibs on your exhaust tips!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:32 AM
350Z_LEE

That sux Monique. Hopefully they find out who it was.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:33 AM
sumfknguy

what the heo!!

Quick Reply: Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*