Old 02-25-2008, 03:50 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hate him
Old 02-25-2008, 04:03 PM
invazn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was trying to X out all my pop ups just now and look what i saw..

Old 02-25-2008, 04:04 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

^hehehee
Old 02-25-2008, 04:11 PM
invazn

Originally Posted by blasian
I thought you said bums give the best handjobs?
the bums told me YOU give the best handjobs. not sure how they know..

Old 02-25-2008, 04:12 PM
blasian

Bastards... catch me during a busy week
Old 02-25-2008, 04:22 PM
invazn

stop exaggerating. being a model cant be that demanding.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
blasian

Its about as demanding as taking less than 25 seconds to go 1/4 mile
Old 02-25-2008, 04:49 PM
ASNTech

I have a few points to make in my first post....

1. Were those cars in your way? No, I don't think they were show "worthy" but they paid to show just like everyone else. They didn't steal ANYONE'S spot in the show because, quite frankly, if we were running short on spots, we would have MADE more to accomodate everyone who wanted to show. From a spectator point of view, if you did not like the cars in the show, just ignore them. There is no reason to belittle the owners and the cars they own.

2. If anyone should be upset about the quality of the show portion of the day, it would be those of us that had to judge those 50 some odd scions and cliff; the show organizer. It is the Import Face Off name on the show and if those of you feel the quality of the show was less than stellar, it is his future shows that might suffer. Somehow, I don't see that being a problem seeing as how his shows are consistently getting better.

3. We are all apart of the same Louisiana car scene. Why speak badly about those who have done no harm to you? It would be a bit different if they had said something about the Z's but, as far as I know, they did not nor did they have reason to. Much like, some of you have no reason to criticize their choice of cars and mods.

If I said, "I am sick and tired of punk kids who have their mommy and daddy buy them a 350z and disrespect others who have less expensive cars," I would hope some of you would set me straight.

In short, yes the 350z is a nicer car but I'm sure it's not your first car. Instead of talking down to those who drive those "near stock Scions," why not offer some advice or get to know some of those who OWN the cars? Don't automatically assume anything about anyone....

Oh yea, a lot of you know me but we'll see how long it takes. Lovely first post, I know. A lot of the same is being said on other forums and it's getting old.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:04 PM
j1234

OMFG i cant stop laughing at that pic LMFAO
Old 02-25-2008, 05:09 PM
LanceKA-T

Hola Mark............? am I right........ do I get a prize?
Old 02-25-2008, 05:20 PM
invazn

Originally Posted by ASNTech

1. Were those cars in your way? No, I don't think they were show "worthy" but they paid to show just like everyone else. They didn't steal ANYONE'S spot in the show because, quite frankly, if we were running short on spots, we would have MADE more to accomodate everyone who wanted to show. From a spectator point of view, if you did not like the cars in the show, just ignore them. There is no reason to belittle the owners and the cars they own.

2. If anyone should be upset about the quality of the show portion of the day, it would be those of us that had to judge those 50 some odd scions and cliff; the show organizer. It is the Import Face Off name on the show and if those of you feel the quality of the show was less than stellar, it is his future shows that might suffer. Somehow, I don't see that being a problem seeing as how his shows are consistently getting better.

3. We are all apart of the same Louisiana car scene. Why speak badly about those who have done no harm to you? It would be a bit different if they had said something about the Z's but, as far as I know, they did not nor did they have reason to. Much like, some of you have no reason to criticize their choice of cars and mods.

If I said, "I am sick and tired of punk kids who have their mommy and daddy buy them a 350z and disrespect others who have less expensive cars," I would hope some of you would set me straight.

In short, yes the 350z is a nicer car but I'm sure it's not your first car. Instead of talking down to those who drive those "near stock Scions," why not offer some advice or get to know some of those who OWN the cars? Don't automatically assume anything about anyone....

Oh yea, a lot of you know me but we'll see how long it takes. Lovely first post, I know. A lot of the same is being said on other forums and it's getting old.
you must have missed the past few pages that came after trent's first post on the subject..

no one patronized the car owners or the cars for their price. some people just did not believe some of the cars were show worthy and were just disappointed.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:44 PM
J_Dizzle
southcentral>me

haha nice chop of greg.

i got half of my rims in today. wtf?

but what yall think

Old 02-25-2008, 05:47 PM
blkG3hirty5ive

Chiu in order to get pop ups from sites like that you would usually have to be looking at similar sites
Old 02-25-2008, 05:49 PM
invazn

greg used to send me links and i would click them just thinking theyre rick rolls.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:50 PM
J_Dizzle
southcentral>me

he sent me this one day

Old 02-25-2008, 05:51 PM
blkG3hirty5ive

Originally Posted by ASNTech

Nobody was knocking on the owners of the scions or the Face Off, more just the cars themselves, and i'll be the first one to admit that the Z isn't the best car either, but we parked way in the back and didn't show off, and my first car was a $7500 1994 impala SS and i still hated on TC's
Old 02-25-2008, 05:52 PM
blkG3hirty5ive

Originally Posted by invazn
greg used to send me links and i would click them just thinking theyre rick rolls.
Why would you click a rick roll
Old 02-25-2008, 05:52 PM
invazn

its a good song.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:54 PM
blkG3hirty5ive

yea, you would like it
Old 02-25-2008, 06:09 PM
blkG3hirty5ive

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-off-topic/338942-how-gay-are-you.html, i'm curious about the people in this thread haha

Quick Reply: Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*