pics - Page 2 - MY350Z.COM Forums



Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #21
REVHAI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: prairieville, la
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_enthusiast View Post
smaqaho.... really? 450WHP? doubt it bro. im calling you out and i heard you plan on running 12s. the way your car is now it prolly could pull a 12.9...... if ryan was driving it lmao just busting your ***** man

and jduet... we have a go karting meet the 18th of this month. yall should come out.. we gunna go kart then eat and maybe a lil cruise.
oh snaps! and idk craig im launching my car better since the broken toe im having to sit up on the steering wheel more lol..

Last edited by REVHAI; 06-01-2011 at 09:59 AM.
REVHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:12 PM   #22
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_enthusiast View Post
smaqaho.... really? 450WHP? doubt it bro. im calling you out and i heard you plan on running 12s. the way your car is now it prolly could pull a 12.9...... if ryan was driving it lmao just busting your ***** man

and jduet... we have a go karting meet the 18th of this month. yall should come out.. we gunna go kart then eat and maybe a lil cruise.
lol you dont think 450? we'll see. if it doesnt hit that mark, i cant see it being that far from it. i dont see why it cant go 12.9s right now with an empty trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33 View Post
Ohhhhh make sure you run it on a track though. You can totally rock a black roof while painting the front lip, it just looks a little incomplete. As for my side mirrors at least they're full carbon and not just covers... you can't really see anything out of them and they make ALOT noise as they pass through air. I'm getting full Chargespeed CF sides but everything else stays the same.

thats part of the reason im on the fence about painting the front, b/c of the other black accents i have. i know alot of people paint it and thats probably why it looks like that to some, even myself at times.....idk

if i did run it at the track, it wouldnt be till the winter. the track never ceases to disappoint me lol.

i care more about knowing how much power it makes rather than how fast it runs in the 1/4 (if that makes any sense).

Last edited by smaqaho; 06-01-2011 at 04:15 PM.
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #23
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_enthusiast View Post
and i take no offense to anyone talking about MY carbon fiber work. i wrapped all my CF myself. at least no one else did it for me or installed my parts HAHA i take pride in my car.
lol i dont have the luxury of an endless supply of air tools and a lift though craig....but thats how it should be. mod your car for you and take pride in it
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #24
Z_enthusiast
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: baton rouge
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I wish i had a endless supply of tools. that ish gets expensive. one air ratchet was 250 then my air file was 300. ugh lol
Z_enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #25
REVHAI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: prairieville, la
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

smaqaho you wont even see 450 crank with your set up lol. dude 75 shot of nitrous intake high flow cats tune and catback isnt getting you 450 whp thats the dumbest **** ive ever heard.

and it doesnt take endless amounts of tools to mod ive swapped turbos in my garage on jack stands and simple wrenches ratchets and socket sets.

and as far as 12's i think you could run them right now with your set up.

and as far as the local guys you want to bust their asses but if they know they'd be to scared to run you im not scared but didnt you learn from your skate galaxy incident what trying to show off will do? i run your *** at the track! but when you barely win its nothing to brag about i mean after all im stock.

Last edited by REVHAI; 06-01-2011 at 05:34 PM.
REVHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #26
Z_enthusiast
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: baton rouge
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Oooo snap! It's on
Z_enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #27
nuckinfutz74
Registered User
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,542
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaqaho View Post
lol you dont think 450? we'll see. if it doesnt hit that mark, i cant see it being that far from it. i dont see why it cant go 12.9s right now with an empty trunk i care more about knowing how much power it makes rather than how fast it runs in the 1/4 (if that makes any sense).
I had a built bottom end/long block to handle 650 rwhp, a TNST w/AAM 3" exhaust, cosworth plenum, 650cc sard injectors, and the best I saw was around 420whp on a heartbreak dyno. It's not as easy as you would think. And why would you want a bunch of power if it doesn't go fast, or trap a good time?

Last edited by nuckinfutz74; 06-02-2011 at 07:32 AM.
nuckinfutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #28
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
smaqaho you wont even see 450 crank with your set up lol. dude 75 shot of nitrous intake high flow cats tune and catback isnt getting you 450 whp thats the dumbest **** ive ever heard.

first of all dipshit, im not talking about 450 with my current setup. i know im no where near that right now. you should really go back and reread. i stated after i change out the jets, put a new clutch in and dyno tune it that i was HOPING for that. will i get it? probably not, honestly i'd be happy with anything over 400.


Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
and it doesnt take endless amounts of tools to mod ive swapped turbos in my garage on jack stands and simple wrenches ratchets and socket sets.
second of all i was joking with craig when he was busting my ***** about having to help me with swapping the cats. youve swapped turbos with hand tools....congratu-****ing-lations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
and as far as 12's i think you could run them right now with your set up.
well since im such a "terrible driver" i might run 15s, right? HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
and as far as the local guys you want to bust their asses but if they know they'd be to scared to run you im not scared but didnt you learn from your skate galaxy incident what trying to show off will do? i run your *** at the track! but when you barely win its nothing to brag about i mean after all im stock.
obviously you cant take a joke and got all butthurt b/c you thought i was talking about you. i just didnt want to advertise what i had, THATS ALL. ask craig, every time someone asked what i had done to the car at the last meet, all i told them was "bolt ons". hell i even went out my way to put conduit on as many lines to hide everything as i could. you wont see me bragging about my mods

and yes i got a ticket but it wasnt for "showing off" in front of a bunch of people i didnt even know, i needed to go from the right lane to the left to turn back in and i punched it from the light and a cop just so happened to be sitting there, thats what landed me the ticket, taking off fast from a red light, no tire squealing, just a quick launch. you should really get your **** straight before you try to talk ****

so dont come at me with this "holier than thou" ****in attitude. i wouldnt brag about beating you with my setup, after all its ****in obvious youd get stomped even though you'll talk **** about me not being able to drive, which i would LOVE to prove you wrong. you make that assumption on a cold night with bald tires.

i like that you come on here trying to be mr bad *** and call me out, but when it would come down to an actual face to face confrontation, we ALL know how you'd really act, we've seen it before.

you wanna talk **** about how i cant drive and how you wanna run me, lets run! since you wanna keep it on the track, lets take them to npr's trophy bracket race tomorrow night, since you arent scared. there should be no excuses since youre obviously a better driver with a broken toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
oh snaps! and idk craig im launching my car better since the broken toe im having to sit up on the steering wheel more lol..
npr bracket racing tomorrow night, or better yet, state capitals bracket racing tomorrow night since theyre closer. both should start around 5 anyway. if thats too short notice lets take it to test and tune this coming wednesday and run then. tnt is from 6-10 wednesday night

LETS RUN.......PUT UP OR SHUT UP, *****!

Last edited by smaqaho; 06-02-2011 at 04:22 PM.
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #29
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74 View Post
I had a built bottom end/long block to handle 650 rwhp, a TNST w/AAM 3" exhaust, cosworth plenum, 650cc sard injectors, and the best I saw was around 420whp on a heartbreak dyno. It's not as easy as you would think. And why would you want a bunch of power if it doesn't go fast, or trap a good time?

and i understand that. my hopes are probably too high but as i just posted, i'd be happy with anything over 400.

you dont think that 295 bfg dr's will make 400hp hook? the reason i said that i dont really care about 1/4 mile times is bc im not going to obsess about it. i care more about it shoving me back in the seat than running xx.xx @ xxx.xx mph.

i agree with that though, i drove an 07 z06 with h/c/i/e and a tune making 575rwhp. 1st and 2nd were absolutely useless and it broke the 335s loose on the top side of 3rd.....but it sounded mean as **** idling through a parking lot lol

if i have traction issues, then ill have to mod it accordingly at that point
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #30
REVHAI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: prairieville, la
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaqaho View Post
first of all dipshit, im not talking about 450 with my current setup. i know im no where near that right now. you should really go back and reread. i stated after i change out the jets, put a new clutch in and dyno tune it that i was HOPING for that. will i get it? probably not, honestly i'd be happy with anything over 400.




second of all i was joking with craig when he was busting my ***** about having to help me with swapping the cats. youve swapped turbos with hand tools....congratu-****ing-lations.



well since im such a "terrible driver" i might run 15s, right? HA!



obviously you cant take a joke and got all butthurt b/c you thought i was talking about you. i just didnt want to advertise what i had, THATS ALL. ask craig, every time someone asked what i had done to the car at the last meet, all i told them was "bolt ons". hell i even went out my way to put conduit on as many lines to hide everything as i could. you wont see me bragging about my mods

and yes i got a ticket but it wasnt for "showing off" in front of a bunch of people i didnt even know, i needed to go from the right lane to the left to turn back in and i punched it from the light and a cop just so happened to be sitting there, thats what landed me the ticket, taking off fast from a red light, no tire squealing, just a quick launch. you should really get your **** straight before you try to talk ****

so dont come at me with this "holier than thou" ****in attitude. i wouldnt brag about beating you with my setup, after all its ****in obvious youd get stomped even though you'll talk **** about me not being able to drive, which i would LOVE to prove you wrong. you make that assumption on a cold night with bald tires.

i like that you come on here trying to be mr bad *** and call me out, but when it would come down to an actual face to face confrontation, we ALL know how you'd really act, we've seen it before.

you wanna talk **** about how i cant drive and how you wanna run me, lets run! since you wanna keep it on the track, lets take them to npr's trophy bracket race tomorrow night, since you arent scared. there should be no excuses since youre obviously a better driver with a broken toe



npr bracket racing tomorrow night, or better yet, state capitals bracket racing tomorrow night since theyre closer. both should start around 5 anyway. if thats too short notice lets take it to test and tune this coming wednesday and run then. tnt is from 6-10 wednesday night

LETS RUN.......PUT UP OR SHUT UP, *****!

first off i never said you were a terrible driver secondly i said you would win, and thirdly i did say you were gonna run 12's even with a 125 shot you're still probably not gonna hit 400whp. as far this weekend no can do ill be in dallas all weekend. and i have class every night during the week. and what happened last time we were at the track kyle high 13's low 14's that whole night..... as far as your ticket i heard you did it twice in front of him . and if you wanna get right down to it with your nitrous and whole set up and radials id hope you were a full second faster.

PS you're the one that sounds butt hurt!

Last edited by REVHAI; 06-02-2011 at 05:49 PM.
REVHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #31
Z_enthusiast
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: baton rouge
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

omfg. both yall stop texting me and meet up and race wnext weekend! ther i set a date. kyle you obviously wanna race and ryan re read your last few post. you said you aint scared but if you lose then so be it... right? then race hands down do it. unless you dont want to thats all you. just saying. we can all sit here and flame but only way to fix this is to race.....
Z_enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #32
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
first off i never said you were a terrible driver secondly i said you would win, and thirdly i did say you were gonna run 12's even with a 125 shot you're still probably not gonna hit 400whp. as far this weekend no can do ill be in dallas all weekend. and i have class every night during the week. and what happened last time we were at the track kyle high 13's low 14's that whole night..... as far as your ticket i heard you did it twice in front of him . and if you wanna get right down to it with your nitrous and whole set up and radials id hope you were a full second faster.

PS you're the one that sounds butt hurt!
none of the **** you are talking is relevant

like i said, put up or shut up. im down for next weekend, im probably closing on my house on the 10th but ill make the time

Last edited by smaqaho; 06-02-2011 at 06:11 PM.
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #33
REVHAI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: prairieville, la
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaqaho View Post
none of the **** you are talking is relevant

like i said, put up or shut up. im down for next weekend, im probably closing on my house on the 10th but ill make the time
next weekend doesnt work either. sorry. girl comes back from cali and i havent seen her in a couple of weeks and on saturday i have two weddings to go to.
REVHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #34
z2g
Registered User
iTrader: (20)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: louisiana
Posts: 1,014
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Someone wana run eh? Bout to finish up my buddy's G and hes running bout 400whp. when its all done we'd be ready to run for some fun.
z2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #35
Z_enthusiast
Registered User
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: baton rouge
Posts: 1,611
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2g View Post
Someone wana run eh? Bout to finish up my buddy's G and hes running bout 400whp. when its all done we'd be ready to run for some fun.
revhai and smaq have always talked smaq and had beef. they gotta settle this somehow lol
Z_enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #36
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
next weekend doesnt work either. sorry. girl comes back from cali and i havent seen her in a couple of weeks and on saturday i have two weddings to go to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_enthusiast View Post
omfg. both yall stop texting me and meet up and race wnext weekend! ther i set a date. kyle you obviously wanna race and ryan re read your last few post. you said you aint scared but if you lose then so be it... right? then race hands down do it. unless you dont want to thats all you. just saying. we can all sit here and flame but only way to fix this is to race.....

see craig, it doesnt matter, he'll always give little ******** excuses. the whole "track race" is bs on his part too. although its the responsible thing to do, and i do agree with it, im sure you weren't thinking about that the 798456164169849 other ****ing times you've ran on the street. now all of a sudden, its gotta be on the track.....******** excuse.

we know what kinda person he really is. he talks **** about people behind their backs and smiles to their face. honestly, im surprised he actually called me out on a forum rather than just to text you behind my back and ***** about things.

its cool though, whenever you wanna ****in man up and run me on the track, let me know, ill be sure to ask in this thread quite frequently. back up your word and try at least to let a few local members get the false illusion youre as bad as your talk
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #37
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2g View Post
Someone wana run eh? Bout to finish up my buddy's G and hes running bout 400whp. when its all done we'd be ready to run for some fun.
let me know when its done and when mine is done we'll hook them up
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #38
nuckinfutz74
Registered User
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,542
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
first off i never said you were a terrible driver secondly i said you would win, and thirdly i did say you were gonna run 12's even with a 125 shot you're still probably not gonna hit 400whp. as far this weekend no can do ill be in dallas all weekend. and i have class every night during the week. and what happened last time we were at the track kyle high 13's low 14's that whole night..... as far as your ticket i heard you did it twice in front of him . and if you wanna get right down to it with your nitrous and whole set up and radials id hope you were a full second faster.

PS you're the one that sounds butt hurt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHAI View Post
next weekend doesnt work either. sorry. girl comes back from cali and i havent seen her in a couple of weeks and on saturday i have two weddings to go to.
Do I hear a crawfish???
nuckinfutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:18 AM   #39
nuckinfutz74
Registered User
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,542
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaqaho View Post
and i understand that. my hopes are probably too high but as i just posted, i'd be happy with anything over 400.

you dont think that 295 bfg dr's will make 400hp hook? the reason i said that i dont really care about 1/4 mile times is bc im not going to obsess about it. i care more about it shoving me back in the seat than running xx.xx @ xxx.xx mph.

i agree with that though, i drove an 07 z06 with h/c/i/e and a tune making 575rwhp. 1st and 2nd were absolutely useless and it broke the 335s loose on the top side of 3rd.....but it sounded mean as **** idling through a parking lot lol

if i have traction issues, then ill have to mod it accordingly at that point
That makes sense, I was always trying to get the best of both worlds, but never could get my platform correct. The dr's will definitely make a huge difference, and there's not many better than BFG. I now have a 2011 SS Camaro with a Borla set up on it, and it sounds nasty. not quite throwing me back in the seat, but I'm getting there. Currently laying down 415 whp.
nuckinfutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #40
smaqaho
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 238
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74 View Post
Do I hear a crawfish???
.....you might be on to something
smaqaho is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Al's 400rwhp, Stardast Flared, Shaved Bay, Bagged Z Build Thread 350Z_Al Exterior & Interior 126 03-04-2017 05:22 AM
FS: 2003 Touring Edition 350z-6MT-2Tone-40K Miles - $14k - NJ ars88 Zs & Gs For Sale 18 04-04-2016 07:52 AM
FS: AMS Aluminum Crank Pulley Fixxxercask Engine 6 11-09-2015 11:10 AM
FS: Upper Radiator Hose w/temp sensor fitting Fixxxercask Cooling System 2 11-05-2015 03:21 AM
My350z Featured Car of The Month? Tochigi_236 Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum 8 09-27-2015 03:40 PM


Tags
car, pride

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Copyright 2002 - 2017, MY350Z.COM All Rights Reserved.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send