Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Next Chicago Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 04:49 PM
NiTr0u5oXiDe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next Chicago Meet!!!

So whats goin on? Is there any Z only chicago meet being organized at the time? or are we waiting until the weather gets better? If were goin... someone pick a date... place... and then lets see whos goin!!!
Old 03-03-2003, 06:24 PM
Omega350Z

Yes, I will be organizing a "Z" only meet for forum members in the area and any other Z's in the area that want to attend.

However, this meet will coincide with the Local 7th gen civic meet seeing as i am an active member at that forum also since i owned one for 2 years.

They will be two separate meets, but will happen the same day. Hopefully even near each other so we can all hang out.

I will accept any and all donations of time, assistance, or money to make this a fun day for everyone. Like any other all-day event, make sure you bring what you need (coolers of beer and food) and all donations to the group will be appreciated. Ill do what i can but we all have to chip in....

Preliminary location will be Busse Woods (entrance just south of 355 on algonquin road. the last turn in to the west before you get to the frontage road to 355)

Hope this helps for now.
Old 03-04-2003, 01:48 AM
russman

There will be a Nissan meet on the March 15th at busse woods. First we're meeting up by the 999 building at 2PM, and then going to busse woods in about an hour and a half or so.