Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Indy Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 04:23 AM
krazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't make it to the Purdue show as I'll be tanning it up in Florida that week. Heaven knows I need it. Glad to see more of you around the site, stay posted so we can meet up again.

Steve
Old 04-03-2007, 05:10 AM
SweetDreamZ

Originally Posted by krazy
Can't make it to the Purdue show as I'll be tanning it up in Florida that week. Heaven knows I need it. Glad to see more of you around the site, stay posted so we can meet up again.

Steve

Oh, sure steve, rub it in that you'll be in Florida while we'll be stuck here in Indiana...

haha...have fun man...

Anyone else thinking of going? I think I might make the venture down. May as well...
Old 04-03-2007, 05:18 PM
bdblackz

Originally Posted by Tru350z
Hey, ross.
Mabye you should teach me more about autoX next time. I can't even see the da*n course... mabye helpful tips or something. I was reading other fourms where they make fun of me and my buddy's M3. LOL.
See you later man~
Be safe and No more tickets!!! =)

Charles
haha they're only making fun of you guys because your cars were by the far the nicest ones there, and they were jealous. But damn it was only your first time, how can they make fun?

Anyway, if you really want to improve, come to the autocross school in Rantoul IL on April 14th - i will be instructing at it. Here is the link:

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/wcwagner/w...-Form-2007.pdf

Deadline was March 30th, but the organizer told me he has 5 spots left, and if he gets peoples stuff within in the next 1 or 2 days, you will probably be in.

Otherwise, I'll probably see ya at some of the Indy events this summer.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Tru350z

Originally Posted by bdblackz
haha they're only making fun of you guys because your cars were by the far the nicest ones there, and they were jealous. But damn it was only your first time, how can they make fun?

Anyway, if you really want to improve, come to the autocross school in Rantoul IL on April 14th - i will be instructing at it. Here is the link:

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/wcwagner/w...-Form-2007.pdf

Deadline was March 30th, but the organizer told me he has 5 spots left, and if he gets peoples stuff within in the next 1 or 2 days, you will probably be in.

Otherwise, I'll probably see ya at some of the Indy events this summer.
Man, that sucks.
I want to try this out.
http://www.wingedwarrior.net/forum2/...pic.php?t=2777
It was kinda funny how they talked about me and my buddy. Oh, well... lol

Last edited by Tru350z; 04-03-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:53 AM
SweetDreamZ

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261990

Guys....go vote for me!!! I'm losing hardcore Gotta give me a boost on this maximumsportZ....even tho he does have some sick motor work done...
Old 04-08-2007, 01:38 AM
xxgreatwarsxx

done
Old 04-09-2007, 02:56 AM
LIVEforPAIN

So I hopped on this forum a long time ago cause I was interested in purchasing a Z. Well, I got ran over with a train by a company I worked for, long story short I didn't get into the Z. But now that I am back on my feet and making a good amount of money now I have been looking again. I was just curious on who had the best deal and at what dealer. My VW will be paid off soon and I am gonna have around 5 grand cash to put down on a Z, so if anyone knows of what dealer has been the nicest let me know!
Old 04-10-2007, 08:03 AM
BrianRodd8

Hey guys!!!! My car is on ebay!!!!!!! Check it out--------OLD PICS THOUGH = SUX!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-...QQcmdZViewItem

CHECK IT OUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 09:17 AM
SweetDreamZ

Originally Posted by BrianRodd8
Hey guys!!!! My car is on ebay!!!!!!! Check it out--------OLD PICS THOUGH = SUX!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-...QQcmdZViewItem

you are selling?! Why??!
Old 04-10-2007, 09:18 AM
spljeremy

I doubt if I'll be able to make it to the Purdue event on the 21st. Sounds cool though.

Originally Posted by SweetDreamZ
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261990

Guys....go vote for me!!! I'm losing hardcore Gotta give me a boost on this maximumsportZ....even tho he does have some sick motor work done...
I voted for you dude - good luck!

Why are you selling your car?! It looks great and best of luck with the sale - you shouldn't have too much trouble getting rid of it.

Last edited by spljeremy; 04-10-2007 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:03 AM
BrianRodd8

well that car is great, but i just figure if it sells then cool, no car payment and i can go back to school full time and get me one of those awesome things called hondas, that run and last forever. i'm looking at getting an old 92-95 civic or something just to drive, not to mod. if it doesn't sell then o well, i'll keep it. i just figured if i sell it right now, i'll be taking a smaller loss than if i sold it next year and so on. alot of people have been looking at it and i have 15 people watching the auction, i just hope they are buyers!!! i want to get $40,000 out of it....you guys think i'm asking too much???? by the way i voted for your car. if i didn't even know you, i still would of voted for it---soooo clean, love it!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
SweetDreamZ

well that car is great, but i just figure if it sells then cool, no car payment and i can go back to school full time and get me one of those awesome things called hondas, that run and last forever. i'm looking at getting an old 92-95 civic or something just to drive, not to mod. if it doesn't sell then o well, i'll keep it. i just figured if i sell it right now, i'll be taking a smaller loss than if i sold it next year and so on. alot of people have been looking at it and i have 15 people watching the auction, i just hope they are buyers!!! i want to get $40,000 out of it....you guys think i'm asking too much???? by the way i voted for your car. if i didn't even know you, i still would of voted for it---soooo clean, love it!

Hey thanks! I've been happy with how it turned out so far...just gotta get the rest of those supporting mods...i.e. FI! You gotta let me get a ride in yours before you go and sell it!

You are gonna die going from a Z down to an old civic! I know i would anyways...I have no clue what you'll bring out of it...i know it's a nice one. CF is always hot. Good luck with the sale....you think you'll ever come back to a Z? Or are you gonna move on to bigger better things after school is done?
Old 04-10-2007, 11:10 AM
SweetDreamZ

Originally Posted by spljeremy

I voted for you dude - good luck!

Originally Posted by xxgreatwarsxx
done

thanks for voting guys...still looks like it's gonna be a blowout...i'm only down by 150 votes...lol....oh well....next year once I have the GO to accompany the SHOW, maybe i'll stand a chance.

I was hoping I'd get one up on him due to his front bumper choice...just never has been one of my favorites...but it looks like the rest of his work paid off(or hell, even the front bumper maybe paid...that's just not my taste!).
Old 04-10-2007, 11:53 AM
BrianRodd8

i had a 95 civic ex in high school---lol what a blast!!! honestly, i dont know. i'm more into evo's and sti's than i am z's, so it all just depends on the what's out in the future! i just found this z and liked it cuz it was black and had all the options i wanted. i know they are way more reliable than an evo or sti, but we'll see. if it goes i'll definetly still be on the z forum here to chat about cars with you guys!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:22 PM
spljeremy

I'm sure you've probably already been looking here, but there are always cheap civics on craigslist: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/car/
Old 04-10-2007, 01:26 PM
glhboy

Anyone here in Indy have a recommendation for brake pads? I have 24,000 miles on stock pads, no brembo and man there is a lot of dust from these things on the front wheels. No squealing or vibrating or anything, but was curious on what you guys are using and where to get them? I don't want to spend a ton since I drive this everyday and don't get on it a lot.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
bdblackz

Originally Posted by glhboy
Anyone here in Indy have a recommendation for brake pads? I have 24,000 miles on stock pads, no brembo and man there is a lot of dust from these things on the front wheels. No squealing or vibrating or anything, but was curious on what you guys are using and where to get them? I don't want to spend a ton since I drive this everyday and don't get on it a lot.
I have heard the ceramic pads have much less brake dust, but I don't have them so can't say for sure.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:57 PM
xxgreatwarsxx

I don't think you would get $40,000 even with your mods especially considering your millage..... modifications just doesn't add any value and you would be better off parting imo .... but again, there are few people who are willing to pay excessive amount of $$ for some cars.....good luck w/ ur sale, your Z looks great!
Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Steve_03

Originally Posted by glhboy
I put Nismo pads on and they are great. No noise and I could go weeks without washing my rims. I got them from Kyle at Import Parts Pro www.importpartspro.com He was great to deal with and stayed on top of things for me when Nissan sent him front pads in rear boxes . He also carries Axxis and Hawk pads which are probably the two most popular pads around here.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:16 AM
SweetDreamZ

Default Monday Night

Hey guys,

what are you all up to this coming monday evening/night? I've got to make another trip down for work...figured we could all meet up again for some brews...

Let me know if you all are interested!

Austin

Quick Reply: Indy Z Owners