Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Group Buy Chicago Area- LEATHER SEATS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 08:25 AM
synth19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group Buy Chicago Area- LEATHER SEATS!

I posted this today on www.chicago350z.com because of some interest in leather seats, but here it is again:

I just called Riggs Brothers in St. Charles, unfortunately the manager was out of town. He'll call me on Thursday and I'll get more details on the prices. His assistant was pretty confident though that we would be accommodated. At this point, I need to know who is SERIOUSLY interested in Leather seats. Don't worry about the price for now, we'll work that out later. I can guess it will be around 700-800. (I paid $850 back in the summer, at the time it was the best price I found). But if you're willing to spend at least $700-800 for leather (one color/two-tone and/or suede inserts), then write a reply that you're interested. If you're not sure, or don't know if you can afford that at this time, then don't reply. It will be easier to plead our case for a group buy if we have specific numbers now, if 5 people say they want the seats, but back down at the last minute, then I doubt we will be able to get a good discount. So think about it, and let me know. Thanks! (As for the door panels, I'll work on that later on).

*Riggs in St. Charles does EXCELLENT work. The leather seats look stock imo. Tight fittng and the leather feels great.

Last edited by synth19; 03-09-2004 at 08:27 AM.