Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Ohio - Cincinnati Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 09:27 AM
pulpz2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by KPierson
Wow this thing is getting big. I will post a thread at some G35 forums and see if I can get some more of my kind to show up. I'm still not sure if I'll be in Dayton that weekend, but if I am I'll definately meet up with you guys!

Kevin
Definitely post on the G35 board. Hopefully you can make it, but if not at least other G35s may show up.

Last edited by pulpz2; 05-19-2004 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:39 AM
pulpz2

Originally posted by zvan
speaking of girls, theres a pretty one that drives around cincy in a black 350. I've seen it on Montg Rd. in Landen and 2ce in Clifton. I am always walking when she drives by. next time i see her i am going to jump out in the street and make her stop. with my luck though, it is probably her boyfriend's car.
So what. Thats what the fool gets for letting is hot girlfriend drive around all the time in his hot car. Invite her to the meet but tell her she has to come alone. hehehe
Old 05-19-2004, 09:39 AM
pulpz2

I hate not being able to delete my own posts

Last edited by pulpz2; 05-19-2004 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:31 AM
CarFanatic

dude what do you expect we live in cincinnati. 39th out of 40 for the worst city to be single in. Second only to pittsburg. Finding a girl in this city is like trying to convince the thugs in downtown that the cincinnati police aren't racist. I'm sure she has a bf, any decent looking chick in cincy usually does. Hence why were lucky 39. I would suggest trying to start a riot, it seems to be much easier to do, at least in cincinnati.

Last edited by CarFanatic; 05-19-2004 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-25-2004, 06:49 AM
zvan

got an update, and not a very good one. my best friend with the wrx has a wedding in his family that weekend and won't be able to come, that means his 2 friends from chili will probably not come either. my other friend with the wrx was hit by someone who passed out at the wheel (diabetic maybe), so his car is wrecked right now. i saw him yesterday and he was opening the check from the insurance company, but i doubt the car will be fixed by then. $9,000 in damage. the lincoln ls guy is a definite though.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:55 AM
CarFanatic

This might not be the best time, for meet/ cruise. sunday I took my evo ou for a ride, and it was short. I returned home after about 30 min to begin the mega cleaning of cicada guts out of the front of my grill/ intercooler, and the rest of the car. There were so many smashed on my car, even the b pillars on the inside of the car had the bastards smashed on them. (windows were down.) Needless to say My evo is garaged till the bastards thin out, it took forever to get them out of the front grills of the evo.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:27 PM
zvan

i hate those things! they are driving me nuts. i thought they were going to be gone toward the end of june.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:23 AM
pulpz2

Driver update:

Haga7584 - silver s2k - spirited
Pulp350z - silver 350z - spirited
RSX_Enthusiast - blue RSX Type-S - spirited
trippinbillies - tacoma (lifted) - spirited
JayAP1 - ? - ?
Looter + 1 - ? - ?
LoveToDrive2000 - silver s2k - spirited
Brutewes - s2k - ?
CarFanatic - Evo - maybe - moderate
KPierson - G35 - maybe - driving style ?
zvan - 350Z - definite - spirited
zvan_friend5 - lincoln_ls - definite - spirited
zvan_ friend6 (brother1) - sti - maybe - spirited
zvan_friend7 (brother2) -wrx - maybe - spirited
reds2kcincy - s2k - spirited
suvh8r - spa s2k - spirited
Old 05-26-2004, 02:40 AM
pulpz2

Not many cicadas in the Dayton area. Hopefully they will be gone in a few weeks. If not, we can have a meet/cicada-roast! I hear they’re pretty good. lol
Old 05-26-2004, 09:19 PM
gammbino350z

Cicadas arent too bad here in nky. I'd definitely be up for a meet/cruise if I dont have anything important going on. If you need any help planning the kentucky portion of the cruise let me know, we have plenty of fun roads in Boone co.
Oh, and I guess I would be in for the 'spirited' driving although my old 300Z na might not be able to keep up if things get too spirited
Old 05-27-2004, 03:52 PM
pulpz2

Originally posted by gammbino350z
Cicadas arent too bad here in nky. I'd definitely be up for a meet/cruise if I dont have anything important going on. If you need any help planning the kentucky portion of the cruise let me know, we have plenty of fun roads in Boone co.
Oh, and I guess I would be in for the 'spirited' driving although my old 300Z na might not be able to keep up if things get too spirited
300z would be really cool. The route isn’t definite yet. I'll be getting with a friend (haga) from s2ki.com and planning the route sometime over the next two weeks. Any suggestions would be great. Last month we did a small run from Kentucky into Indy. We found some really great roads in southern Indy. I also went on a run in Ky last year. I think we went into Boone County but I’m not sure.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:52 AM
KPierson
Banned

As of right now it looks like I will be working in Baltimore the weekend of this meet. That really sucks cuz I'm planning on picking my car up from Crawfords on the 12th and I'm sure I'm gonna wanna show it off a bit.... Oh well, what can you do, gotta pay the bills somehow!

Hope you guys have fun and be careful,

Kevin
Old 05-31-2004, 05:26 AM
pulpz2

As of right now it looks like I will be working in Baltimore the weekend of this meet. That really sucks cuz I'm planning on picking my car up from Crawfords on the 12th and I'm sure I'm gonna wanna show it off a bit.... Oh well, what can you do, gotta pay the bills somehow!

Kevin
Sorry to hear you can't make it. I was hoping to check out the remote window-up mod you are developing.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:30 AM
pulpz2

Driver update:

JayAP1 - ? - ?
Looter + 1 - ? - ?
Brutewes - s2k - ?
gambino350z - 300z - maybe - moderate

Last edited by pulpz2; 05-31-2004 at 05:34 AM.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:39 AM
pulpz2

Kevin

what are you having done at crawfords?
Old 05-31-2004, 06:03 AM
KPierson
Banned

Sorry to hear you can't make it. I was hoping to check out the remote window-up mod you are developing.
Developing? It's done!!!! We have been selling them for almost a week now to the general public. Unfortunately we are sold out already and not expecting mote until mid June The system works flawlessly!

Originally posted by pulpz2
what are you having done at crawfords?
You name it, and they are doing it! They are installing a black Crawford plenum, Crawford headers and hi flow cats, having my ECU reflashed by TS, installing JWT flywheel and clutch, and installing my Procharger! I dropped the car off yesterday so this is a for sure thing. I'm in Beavercreek, so I'm sure we could arrange a little meeting on a weekend, I usually try to go to cruise ins on Friday and Saturday nights, and am always trying to hang with the Nissan crowd...

Kevin
www.KPtechnologies.net

Last edited by KPierson; 05-31-2004 at 06:08 AM.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:55 AM
pulpz2

You name it, and they are doing it! They are installing a black Crawford plenum, Crawford headers and hi flow cats, having my ECU reflashed by TS, installing JWT flywheel and clutch, and installing my Procharger! I dropped the car off yesterday so this is a for sure thing. I'm in Beavercreek, so I'm sure we could arrange a little meeting on a weekend, I usually try to go to cruise ins on Friday and Saturday nights, and am always trying to hang with the Nissan crowd...

Kevin
www.KPtechnologies.net
Nice. Nothing like FI.

I'm up in Englewood and work in Miamisburg. We'll be doing another Cincy area meet late summer before it's time to put the final coat of wax on and park the Z in the garage for the winter.

I’m not up on the local weekend cruise-in schedule. Anything regular you try to hit?
Old 06-01-2004, 04:06 AM
KPierson
Banned

Originally posted by pulpz2
Nice. Nothing like FI.

I'm up in Englewood and work in Miamisburg. We'll be doing another Cincy area meet late summer before it's time to put the final coat of wax on and park the Z in the garage for the winter.

I’m not up on the local weekend cruise-in schedule. Anything regular you try to hit?
Friday nightthere are three cruise ins, but they are mostly older cars mixed with some newer rice. One in Fariborn, one in Kettering, and I don't remember where the third one is. Then, on Satruday night SRD and SRDU have cruise ins. SRD (street racing dayton) meet in Mr Chengs parking lot next to WalMart in SugarCreek. After that, around 11 or so, people head up to Hooters on 725 for the Street Racing Dayton Underground meet. If you want more info PM me!

Kevin
Old 06-02-2004, 03:54 PM
pulpz2

Driver update:

JayAP1 - ? - ?
Looter + 1 - ? - ?
Brutewes - s2k - ?
gambino350z - 300z - maybe - moderate
pjdvd - s2k - moderate
DB-NKY - '03 Silverstone Metallic - Moderate
Old 06-02-2004, 03:58 PM
pulpz2

Friday nightthere are three cruise ins, but they are mostly older cars mixed with some newer rice. One in Fariborn, one in Kettering, and I don't remember where the third one is. Then, on Satruday night SRD and SRDU have cruise ins. SRD (street racing dayton) meet in Mr Chengs parking lot next to WalMart in SugarCreek. After that, around 11 or so, people head up to Hooters on 725 for the Street Racing Dayton Underground meet. If you want more info PM me!

Kevin
I've heard of the SRDU meet at SugarCreek on the rx8club local forum but got the feeling it was mostly high school kids. Sounds like there is more to it. I'll definetly have to check it out.

Quick Reply: Ohio - Cincinnati Area Meet