Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

the best place in Baltimore to fix your Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 03:14 PM
SekZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the best place in Baltimore to fix your Z

Hey guys!

Im having tons of problems with my 03 PPW Z, and i was wondering what is the best place to go..

Ive been to Security Nissan, and it sucks! I had the AC pulley squeeking, they fixed it, well they said they fixed it, but it came back 2 days later..I guess they just sprayed some WD-40 on it, or something...

Ive been trying to get them to look at my tranny, and they wont even touch it, saying that "all Zs have noisy trannis" well.... but mine is not noisy, mine is freakin obnoxious! clutch completely catches when the pedal is almost all the way up...the clutch fluid level is on mid.. the pulley still sqeeks once in a while, when it rains...Window greese....rear axle clicking...front left tire..(or right..or BOTH already, damn them) are ROARING! ...and Ive only had the car for 6 months, when I bought it it had no problems at all...with 15k miles, was in lease and got repoed from a previous owner.

Im so frustrated right now... I had a Mustang before, put 70k on it in 3 years, and NOT A SINGLE THING broke...and i thought Ford was POS...Im actually thinking of trading in my Z for a new Stang GT. The Z is my daily driver, and if its gonna keep giving me problems, Im getting rid of it after the warranty is over.