Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

This Saturday - Feb 4th - KOP Mall/Valley Forge Park

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 06:11 PM
NiSmO D1X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stop lying, Mr. I own 2 cell phone stores, U know you got the cash, u just don't want to buy it. And mr 3 majors and some minors, you knowonce you graduate the dough's going to be rolling in
Old 01-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by NiSmO D1X
And mr 3 majors and some minors, you knowonce you graduate the dough's going to be rolling in
cant outstretch the dollar by too much can u?
Old 01-31-2006, 07:02 PM
pearlcoupeg35

Ok fellas, some more details...

Jvan, we wont be actually going into Rock Bottom (unless people want too)...and im pretty sure they wont check ID's in the parking lot

BUT, if its nice outside (aka not raining) then we will meet at the main parking lot of Valley Forge Park...

So thats the plan...

12 noon

NO RAIN = VF Park
RAIN = Rock Bottom Lot

Weeerd?

PS: u own cell phone stores? Can i get a good deal on a new Treo700???
Old 01-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

Jvan, we wont be actually going into Rock Bottom (unless people want too)...and im pretty sure they wont check ID's in the parking lot

BUT, if its nice outside (aka not raining) then we will meet at the main parking lot of Valley Forge Park...

So thats the plan...

12 noon

NO RAIN = VF Park
RAIN = Rock Bottom Lot

Weeerd?

lol who ever owns cell phone stores should hook brother up with like 10 sets of razrs
Old 01-31-2006, 08:18 PM
NiSmO D1X

sorry, mixed you up with some other guy that owns two cell phone stores. Well just wait till you graduate then you will own more than that. Hey i'm a college student too, keep that in mind.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:34 AM
pearlcoupeg35

Originally Posted by NiSmO D1X
sorry, mixed you up with some other guy that owns two cell phone stores. Well just wait till you graduate then you will own more than that. Hey i'm a college student too, keep that in mind.
I was a college student not too long ago....less than 2 years actually....and I do need a Treo700...hahaha....not 10 Razors! LOL

So we'll see you two on Saturday???
Old 02-01-2006, 03:38 AM
Vamos_Rafael

lol i have to skip work...
that means i have to make more $ from poker NOW!
ahhhhH~~~~~~
i want to cash out and buy stuff hahaha....
well cuz im an entrepreneur thats why i need 10 razrs lol...
Old 02-01-2006, 04:21 AM
Silkk

Playing 5-6 in middle position and calling until showdown when every card on the board is an overcard is not the way to "make more $ from poker NOW".

If you won that tournament, you were playing with 11 year olds in a free roll... and still got lucky.
Old 02-01-2006, 04:57 AM
NiSmO D1X

I won't be there, my car is still in teh shop getting more stuff put on. But if you guys need any type of cell phone, and/or accessories, or palm pilots feel free to e-mail me or pm me and I'm pretty sure I can get you a better deal than anyone out there. As for the treo 700, think its only out for verizon right now, and its also running palm's new windows software. The palm OS will be out soon, but not now since Verizon bought its rights to the treo 700 already.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by Silkk
Playing 5-6 in middle position and calling until showdown when every card on the board is an overcard is not the way to "make more $ from poker NOW".

If you won that tournament, you were playing with 11 year olds in a free roll... and still got lucky.
hmm
then how come im averaging about 30 net dollars an hour playing low limits?

playing 5-6 was just because i was bluffing and i shot a good bet preflop and got alot of losers...
then some **** sucker caleld with 10-2 and tried to bluff the pot when i caned the gut shot
Old 02-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Silkk

^ Do you really attend Villanova University?! If so, I'm at a loss for words.

On second thought, I'm not...

I honestly am starting to see why 95% of the people here think you are a disgrace to this site... You lend your oh so intuitive opinions to about 90% of the posts made on my350z.com and yet you can not type anything remotely close to grammatically correct (first you got "caleld", THEN you "caned" a gutshot, eh?). Furthermore, your skewed logic and never-ending defense of yourself and your idiotic ways gives me a stomach ache.

Above is only one of hundreds of examples you post throughout the week. Why can't you just admit that you played a bad hand and got lucky? Or why can't you admit you were playing against a sub-par, 12 year old on PartyPoker as opposed to an experience veteran at the Borgata. It's not that difficult...

Would you like more? Here are a few that I've come across in only the last 10 minutes and I haven't even expanded my search beyond this NorthEast forum...

You can't admit that your butt-buddy jyve-o-69 has riced out his Z with Altezza taillights (this isn't TOO hard to believe considering you sport a 2' park bench, 109$ ebay spoiler on your Z)? You can't admit your ignorant for calling the employees at Rock Bottom Brewery "stuck up beaches" just because they won't serve you and your horrible fake ID alcohol.

I could go on for hours, but I'll save everyone the painful reminder of your existence on this site.

Back to poker; I really don't give a damn if you win $200 per hour playing low limit. In fact, I wish you would... Then you could buy a Ferrari and get off this forum.

Last edited by Silkk; 02-01-2006 at 07:04 AM.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:03 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

So thats the plan...

12 noon

NO RAIN = VF Park
RAIN = Rock Bottom Lot

Weeerd?

Sweet...Cya there...
Old 02-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Vamos_Rafael

^ Do you really attend Villanova University?! If so, I'm at a loss for words.

On second thought, I'm not...

I honestly am starting to see why 95% of the people here think you are a disgrace to this site... You lend your oh so intuitive opinions to about 90% of the posts made on my350z.com and yet you can not type anything remotely close to grammatically correct (first you got "caleld", THEN you "caned" a gutshot, eh?). Furthermore, your skewed logic and never-ending defense of yourself and your idiotic ways gives me a stomach ache.

Above is only one of hundreds of examples you post throughout the week. Why can't you just admit that you played a bad hand and got lucky? Or why can't you admit you were playing against a sub-par, 12 year old on PartyPoker as opposed to an experience veteran at the Borgata. It's not that difficult...

Would you like more? Here are a few that I've come across in only the last 10 minutes and I haven't even expanded my search beyond this NorthEast forum...

You can't admit that your butt-buddy jyve-o-69 has riced out his Z with Altezza taillights (this isn't TOO hard to believe considering you sport a 2' park bench, 109$ ebay spoiler on your Z)? You can't admit your ignorant for calling the employees at Rock Bottom Brewery "stuck up beaches" just because they won't serve you and your horrible fake ID alcohol.

I could go on for hours, but I'll save everyone the painful reminder of your existence on this site.

Back to poker; I really don't give a damn if you win $200 per hour playing low limit. In fact, I wish you would... Then you could buy a Ferrari and get off this forum.
I'll be a gentleman and be modest and say... You win I lose
Happy now?
Old 02-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Silkk

Did you buy a Ferrari, yet?
Old 02-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Did you buy a Ferrari, yet?
no...
how come im getting flamed again?
Old 02-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Silkk

Could it be that you have 5,173 posts in 4 months?

Orrrr... that 5,150 of them are nonsense?

Seriously man, step away from the keyboard every now and then.

Or if you insist on posting for 20 hours out of every 24 hours; type things that are useful and people can understand (i.e. - use spellcheck or at least preview post prior to submitting).
Old 02-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Exclamation

Could it be that you have 5,173 posts in 4 months?

Orrrr... that 5,150 of them are nonsense?

Seriously man, step away from the keyboard every now and then.

Or if you insist on posting for 20 hours out of every 24 hours; type things that are useful and people can understand (i.e. - use spellcheck or at least preview post prior to submitting).
im getting flamed because im bored from school work and i dont feel like doing my damn readings lol...
thats fun i guess ...
i'll do my readings now then!
Old 02-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Silkk

No...

If all your posts made as much sense and had as few typos as the post above, I wouldn't be "flaming" you. I was flaming you because most of the stuff you post is borderline retarded and has 14.73 typos per line; or close to that amount.

All you need to do to stop getting flamed is 1) read and digest what people have to say prior to typing the first whimsicle thought that comes to your mind, 2) type with capital letters and period every now and then, and 3) use spellcheck.

If you follow those three simple steps, and I mean follow them, I'm willing to bet you would get flamed 95% less because you would 1) look educated and wise beyond your years and 2) would post 50% less.

Why you ask? Because I'm willing to bet that it is impossible for you to post ~5,200 (meaningful) times in 4 months if you put thought into what your responses are and type them in a grammatically correct manner.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Silkk

^ P.S. - I don't expect a response to my last post until about 4P.M. Eastern Standard Time... You need to do your readings, son.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:11 AM
pearlcoupeg35

Silkk, cut J some slack man.....if i remember correctly, when I met him briefly at a meet in KOP, he was a nice dude....but barely spoke English i think? I might be wrong, but i think he is an exchange student or something???

No offense to you J, just looking out for ya...

All our welcome at any meet anytime. The boards are boards - meets are meets.

Weeerd!

Quick Reply: This Saturday - Feb 4th - KOP Mall/Valley Forge Park