Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

R Nissan in MD is awesome!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default R Nissan in MD is awesome!

just wanted to let you guys know there is a competent, friendly Nissan dealership in our area.

now this might sound like ordinary service to some, but anyone that has dealt with Nissan dealerships in our area know it is hard to find one you can trust.

Story:

I called Tom @ R Nissan for a clutch replacement price (50k miles) and called up, and wow, quoted right around 250 for the clutch set. and priced matched performance Nissan AND another internet site. that is great so I am going to order it through them, as I am mentioning my Transmission problems (grinds into 2nd) and the hard time Cherry Hill Nissan has given me about replacing it... he says "well, we would do it, no problem." I said "....really?" so we arrange to have him replace the tranny, and he says they will install the clutch no charge AND install my new flywheel that I purchased because of this great deal (ACT 17lbs! $360 shipped from Tuning Factory) AND they will give me a rental car for the day to get all the work done (he will also do the Fuel Filler Hose recall!!!)

Tom the service manager is a great guy as is Rick, the service consult who took in my car. I don't know the tech's name who worked on my car, but he was super cool and took the time to go over the condition of the old clutch flywheel with me. <he came in after all the work was done before they gave me back the car and said "there is a noise in your rear end, I think something is broken..." lol, they forgot to tell him I had the Nismo LSD in there and he was all worried about it.

seriously, everybody should be going here. and in related news: the V6 altima has some serious *****.... very soft ride though. I really can't say enough how much this has renewed my faith in Nissan. cause CHERRY HILL NISSAN ruined it for a while... they really, really stink. stay away
Old 12-11-2006, 07:14 AM
bonusfrag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! It's good to know where the good dealerships are. I usually take my Z to Len Stoler Nissan in Reisterstown. They are pretty cool. But R Nissan sounds like a better dealership.