Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

MRC Motorsports Annual SPRING Dyno Day.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 07:24 AM
tranceformer95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure if you had some work done by them, someone there would have given you a cell phone number to reach them at in case you had any problems. They're good guys there and they do good work. Just like Harrypotter said, there must be some reasonable explanation for this.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:29 AM
plumpzz

I don't think hes there anymore harry potter. Or Ive never seen him around for a while. Thats odd, btw, that guy is a cool guy
Old 04-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by imjdoggie
I'm not sure about this MRC place here's why........ the first time I ever heard of the shop was at a meet at JFK park like 2 years ago and one of the owners was there with his silver turbo Z. I tried to talk to the guy because I was very impressed and intrigued by his car but when I tried to talk to him I was ignored and given a cold shoulder; if I remember correctly he was a bigger guy with dark hair and was with a female. So being an owner of a shop and not being friendly and not wanting to talk about your car was a problem with me. So some time goes by and I'm thinking I want some accessories or maybe an intake or exhaust or plenum just something for my car. Now when I want something I want it right away so I call MRC Good Friday at 10,11,12,1, and at 2 someone answers and I ask if they have any Nismo stuff in stock I was told by a gentleman that he does not handle that stuff call back. I called at 3 and 4 no answer. So Saturday rolls around and I still want to spend some money I call MRC at 11 and again at 1 voicemail again. Where are these people and how can they make any money if noone is ever there first of all and second if I had them do an install and I had a problem like this getting a hold of someone, man heads would roll. So my point to this post is I don't think I will ever set foot in MRC or recommend them to anyone or support this event!!!
Hmmm, interesting....Your reffering to Jason, he is no longer with us, he since wrecked his car and is no longer a representative of MRC Motorsports.
Now as far as not being able to get in touch with us, You are aware Friday was GOOD FRIDAY correct? And this Sunday was EASTER SUNDAY correct? I was closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I might spend time with my family on Easter, I appologize if this did not meet your goals or expectations of our shop.did you try calling any other shop on this holiday weekend??
Flame all you want, I have an answering machine at the shop, that leaves my cell phone voicemail,we also have Email and Aim that I am on almost every night.It is impossible to NOT get in touch with us...
Old 04-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

I hear ya man, but honestly it was their loss I was ready to drop at least $1000 on parts this weekend. I am the type of person when I want something I want it right away so I went elsewhere. That cat with the silver turbo Z from MRC still bugs me man he was such a douchebag, is he still associated with this place???????
FYI, The cat with the Silver Z has not had it for over 10 months now, so that shows you how long ago you met him..I do not think my BBQ thread in which we give back to our customers is an appropriate place for you to complain about not being able to purchase parts on a holiday weekend.Im sure your affiliated with another shop somewhere, and looking to start the usual Drama.Feel free to stop in today for great customer service..
As far as Eddie potters comments, when have you not been able to get in touch with me EVER?You got the shop #, My Cell #, ect..I would honestly have expected you to have my back a bit more than that eddie..
Mods, please remove this guys posts, so that this thread may stay on topic..
Old 04-09-2007, 09:46 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I'm not sure about this MRC place here's why........ the first time I ever heard of the shop was at a meet at JFK park like 2 years ago and one of the owners was there with his silver turbo Z. I tried to talk to the guy because I was very impressed and intrigued by his car but when I tried to talk to him I was ignored and given a cold shoulder; if I remember correctly he was a bigger guy with dark hair and was with a female. So being an owner of a shop and not being friendly and not wanting to talk about your car was a problem with me. So some time goes by and I'm thinking I want some accessories or maybe an intake or exhaust or plenum just something for my car. Now when I want something I want it right away so I call MRC Good Friday at 10,11,12,1, and at 2 someone answers and I ask if they have any Nismo stuff in stock I was told by a gentleman that he does not handle that stuff call back. I called at 3 and 4 no answer. So Saturday rolls around and I still want to spend some money I call MRC at 11 and again at 1 voicemail again. Where are these people and how can they make any money if noone is ever there first of all and second if I had them do an install and I had a problem like this getting a hold of someone, man heads would roll. So my point to this post is I don't think I will ever set foot in MRC or recommend them to anyone or support this event!!!

First off i think you're crazy for trying to do business on GOOD friday or the saturday after. Every place that i wanted to do business with told me to get back to them on monday so why would that be any different at MRC? Everytime ive called ive got a hold of Julian. But good luck you can go to shops where the owner just ups and leaves and then starts a new shop where their old previous work isnt covered because it was a different shop name. Im sure you can ask Harrypotter about his experience all though he will say it was good when he needed help i know he called MRC and they answered because that shop owner was no where 2 be found. So this post is useless if you called me on good friday i prolly wouldnt answer here

Last edited by r0mey; 04-09-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:34 AM
tonester1011
CF God

MRC is a good place....this guy is a nut job for first of all posting that crap and second for not even leaving a message to give them a chance to get back to him. Julian is good to deal with and it may take more than one call for him to answer but he always gets back to u. i even got his cell phone that he does answer. i even got one of the other mechanics from over there's cell phone too. and imjdoggie...be serious man. u cant be upset that they are not open on Good Friday.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:36 AM
NJDAN

IMJDOGGIE, When I had my Z I had MRC do every Mod and install on that car. There was always someone there and I was able to get in touch with someone in a timely manner.Let me just throw this out there, I do remember a time when you were supposed to buy an Exhaust from me and you had me hanging for weeks and you never ended up buying it from me and I had to find someone else to buy it, so when you say when you want something you want it now, well that's not what you did to me...
Old 04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Mrpeepers

So whose got the Johnsonville Brats?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by NJDAN
IMJDOGGIE, When I had my Z I had MRC do every Mod and install on that car. There was always someone there and I was able to get in touch with someone in a timely manner.Let me just throw this out there, I do remember a time when you were supposed to buy an Exhaust from me and you had me hanging for weeks and you never ended up buying it from me and I had to find someone else to buy it, so when you say when you want something you want it now, well that's not what you did to me...
Oh, I remember that now...We had to rush to take the exhaust off, and he never bought it..Hmmm...sounds like OWNAGE to me..
Old 04-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by tonester1011
MRC is a good place....this guy is a nut job for first of all posting that crap and second for not even leaving a message to give them a chance to get back to him. Julian is good to deal with and it may take more than one call for him to answer but he always gets back to u. i even got his cell phone that he does answer. i even got one of the other mechanics from over there's cell phone too. and imjdoggie...be serious man. u cant be upset that they are not open on Good Friday.
Thanks Ton..If you want, stop by Tuesday for that thing we discussed..Around 2pm ish. I can get it done then.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:41 AM
HARRYPOTTER

aaaagghghhhh...just a misunderstanding...don't flame the guy yet...even if he came off a bit harsh he's just experessing his opinion about HIS experience.

Rome: How the Chromies look?

Tony: Should I bring my piece on the 29th for you to take with you to wrap in CF?

Julian: Did they ever catch those Muthafukas who were stealing 350Z's and G35's?

Rome/Julian: how come you fools don't invite a brutha on Sat. nights to eat at the diner?...I live on the next block...(you guys fear me huh? )
Old 04-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Quijano187

i really cant wait to meet all of you guys, see the shop finnaly.. and see some nice Z'sss... I make sure to leave my credit card at home.. i will go all out if their willing to install parts lol...
Old 04-09-2007, 12:06 PM
zoni19

Default This guy is retarded

[QUOTE=imjdoggie]I'm not sure about this MRC place here's why........ the first time I ever heard of the shop was at a meet at JFK park like 2 years ago and one of the owners was there with his silver turbo Z. I tried to talk to the guy because I was very impressed and intrigued by his car but when I tried to talk to him I was ignored and given a cold shoulder; if I remember correctly he was a bigger guy with dark hair and was with a female. So being an owner of a shop and not being friendly and not wanting to talk about your car was a problem with me. So some time goes by and I'm thinking I want some accessories or maybe an intake or exhaust or plenum just something for my car. Now when I want something I want it right away so I call MRC Good Friday at 10,11,12,1, and at 2 someone answers and I ask if they have any Nismo stuff in stock I was told by a gentleman that he does not handle that stuff call back. I called at 3 and 4 no answer. So Saturday rolls around and I still want to spend some money I call MRC at 11 and again at 1 voicemail again. Where are these people and how can they make any money if noone is ever there first of all and second if I had them do an install and I had a problem like this getting a hold of someone, man heads would roll. So my point to this post is I don't think I will ever set foot in MRC or recommend them to anyone or support this event!!![/QUO

MRC are the easiest shop to get intouch with, like Dan every mod i put on my car has been done by MRC and i never had a problem getting intouch with them and i call there alot specially now that my engine is getting built and i'm slapping on TT , Julian always calls me back even late at night, so IMJDOGGIE
YOU REALLY ARE RETARTED GO GET YOUR MODS PUT ON AT MIDAS I HEARD YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO CALL YOU BACK
Old 04-09-2007, 12:07 PM
HARRYPOTTER

I might bring some stuff to either raffle or sell for very very cheap...

Some things include Carbon Fiber Splitters that help cool brakes (Brand New)

1 Ten inch Infinity Kappa Perfect Sub (Brand new in Box)

and some other things that are new and used...
Old 04-09-2007, 12:13 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

there was no misunderstanding this kid knew what he was posting. and now he just sounds dumb
Old 04-09-2007, 12:28 PM
imjdoggie

In response to Dan's comments yes I was supposed to buy his exhaust but he had to get it taken off. During that time, I don't exactly remember what it was my tranny or something major set me back a little so I told Dan it might be a week or so just sell it. And yes maybe I was a little harsh but one would think Good Friday is a good day to make money I mean come on 99% of all retail stores are open. And as for the cell phone I tried to call it and no answer but what was I gonna say anyway "hey man open your shop I want a few things". Listen like you stated earlier this was definitely a bad place to post my feelings I apologize for that. Harry Potter thanks and like I said you sound like a stand up guy so I'll take your input into consideration. Hope you all have fun at the BBQ.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:29 PM
imjdoggie

Originally Posted by r0mey
there was no misunderstanding this kid knew what he was posting. and now he just sounds dumb

^^^^^^^^^I said it was the wrong place for my comments so I'm gonna leave it at that!!!

Last edited by imjdoggie; 04-09-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:40 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

^ you said that after i posted and its very simple if u were wrong delete ur post and come 2 the bbq so you can see what kinda shop it is
Old 04-09-2007, 12:40 PM
HARRYPOTTER

Rome...jeezus man keep the peace brutha... don't call the man dumb...you guys love to *** wit eachother huh.....lol...you 350Z owners are really harsh with eachother....I noticed that...

oops nevermind...I think Rome has a good Idea...I think you should come too.

Don't worry...Rome won't hurt you...i'm bigger than he is.

Last edited by HARRYPOTTER; 04-09-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

And yes maybe I was a little harsh but one would think Good Friday is a good day to make money I mean come on 99% of all retail .
Yup,99% of those retail stores are owned by non catholics Sorry You hate my shop cause I wanted the Holy weekend off...Next time try a Jewish or Muslim owned shop I guess...I once again appologize for loosing you as a customer, but based on your attitude, Im glad I did loose you.

Quick Reply: MRC Motorsports Annual SPRING Dyno Day.