Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Import Xpressions : May 10th in Chantilly Expo Center!! (20 minutes from D.C)

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 12:55 PM
Ricky
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import Xpressions : May 10th in Chantilly Expo Center!! (20 minutes from D.C)

Hey everyone! Here's some good news, I'll be representing the Z's in this show, for I am going to be in the show itself with my Super Black Z! I don't have many mods on it, but hey, no other Z's in the show, so someone has to represent!

I'll be the Super Black 350Z (Enthusiast Package), with the Black CAI, not sure where I'll be parked yet, but I encourage anyone who can make it to come by. The show is from 12pm-10pm on May 10th.

Usually a turn out of about 10,000+ people come, not sure about Import Xpressions yet since I've never done any of their shows, but they had some insane advertising, so I'd predict 15k+.

Admission is a little pricey at $20, but I have $2 off coupons, so if anyone decides to come by, lives in the area, or anything and would like some coupons, I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to give them out. I make $1 for every coupon used to enter the show, so my goal to to get about 500 coupons used. Also, anyone in the area willing to help distribute them, I'd be so very thankful

Here are some directions:

Coming from 495 - Take Exit 66 West towards Front Royal - Exit 50 (I believe) Route 28 Towards Dullus Airport - Go on this road for about 5 miles (3 lights I believe), and you will see a sign for "Planet Splash and Play" on the right, at the light right after that sign you will make a right. Soon as you make that right, you will see McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Wendies, Chic-Filet on the left hand side. You will then make your first left. Go stright till you get to the stop sign, and make a right, you will be in a Dullus Expo Parking Lot.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Hope to see some fellow Z members help represent that parking lot! By the way, I'm sure there will be some killer races afterwards for those who are interested in it
Old 04-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Horiyoshi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Ricky,
I'd be interested in taking some of those cupons off of your hands if you don't mind. I know plenty of people that would like to go. Just one question: where/how would I get these coupons?
Thanks