Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

CT, NY,NJ,MA Members - I need help with tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 08:03 AM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CT, NY,NJ,MA Members - I need help with tires

My wheels are due in tomorrow and I am striking out finding the tires I need. It's also been difficult finding someone that can mount and balance 19" wheels.

Today I found the place that can mount and balance 19" wheels(Tires Plus Wheels in Hartford). Nice guys and they specialize in custom wheels (they even showed me a 26" wheel mounted and balanced).

Anyway, the tires I am looking for are:
Toyo T1-S Proxes - 245/35/ZR19 Front
275/35/ZR19 Rear

They gave me a fair price for tires including mounting and balancing ($1120) but can't get me the tires for a month. They also tried to get Bridgestone Potenza S-03's and they can't get those for a while either.

I checked Town Fair Tire and they gave me a good price on the Toyo's but delivery is also 1 month and they can't mount 19". Their price for the Bridgestones was outrageous. I've called other places including Firestone and Goodyear and neither of them can get me the tire sizes I need nor can they mount tires on 19" wheels. They all refer me to the Tires Plus Wheels.

My other dilemma is that Tires Plus Wheels will not mount tires on my wheels unless I purchase the tires from them.

I am willing to drive to NY, NJ, or MA if there is anyone that can get me the tires I want or will be willing to mount for me if I can find the tires online somewhere.

If you can help, that will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I want to stick with the 35 profile.
Old 06-19-2003, 11:02 AM
spydr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tires

Victor,

I PM'd you.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:26 AM
j's350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tires

Vic, email or pm me with what size you want. I have a local shop here in central jersey(edison) that takes care of me and can get and mount anything.....let me know if you still need help...