Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

CAR V2 is For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:44 AM
USED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAR V2 is For Sale!

Post approved by MRPRATT

CAR V2 (shop) is FOR SALE!

CAR V2 will be moving to California summer 2008. We have grown out of our start up shop, into our current facility, and now onto a big jump out west. Since our doors first opened to the public in 2001, we have been progressive thinkers. In order for us to continue evolving as a force in this industry, we must keep moving forward. We have met many awesome people that have given us the opportunity to build their cars. Many of whom we hold dear. Thank you to all of our customers and colleagues. The decision to move was not an easy one, but it is necessary.

That being said, our Wilmington Delaware facility is available as a “turn key” operation.
It is a beautiful 4000 sq/ft modern unit in an excellently maintained business park (Boxwood Commerce Center). We are located immediately next to a brand new Walmart super store on a busy main road across the street from a major used car dealer. On the closest major intersection is the GM Boxwood plant. Access to the shop is very easy, as it is only two exits off I-95. The new occupant will keep all current product, office equipment, showroom fixtures, 2 Mohawk two post lifts (top of the line lifts), Dynapack dyno (the best), storage shelves, shop tools/benches/etc, and more.

This facility is not an ordinary garage. It is like no other in this area. In the very least, it is super clean. There is a common lobby we share with a mortgage company. Twin glass doors open into our large contemporary show room. Products are displayed on three of the walls while large store front glass windows make the fourth. Approximately 26 feet of 3 level glass showcases, full of brand name products, sections off the employee only area. The office is also new and modern. It comes equipped with two work stations (two desks, two computers, two phones, two lines). There is a fax machine, photocopier, network server, cabinets (overhead and filing). It is spacious and comfortable with two large windows. Adjacent to the office is a clean kitchen/break room.

The work area, or shop, speaks for itself. The floors are covered in highly waxed industrial tiles with rubber mats in the lift and work areas. Floor maintenance is easy. A simple strip and wax every 2-3 years is all that is necessary. We pride ourselves in the clean and well organized manner in which we run our business. It has always provided a certain level of comfort to our clientele.

It will be sad to move so far from home, but it’s time. Follow this link to view pics and more details of our operation. Feel free to browse around the website. All inquiries should be emailed to info@carv2.com

Link: http://carv2.com/site/content.cfm?id=164

Last edited by USED; 02-18-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:06 AM
helldorado

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When are you guys closing your doors and heading west? Best of luck to you and Jay and the rest of the group making the trip. Its unfortunate for us in the area that we're losing such a great shop, but I hope you guys do nothing but succeed out there!
Old 02-18-2008, 09:23 AM
cybercath

James & Jay, you'll be missed! I'm sorry to see you leave!
Old 02-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Sorry to read this guys. You will surely be missed....
Old 02-20-2008, 01:16 PM
chefrey

james asy it aint so man......

it a shame you guys are heading west it was a pleasure doing business with you guys in the short time i have got to know everyone at the shop. definately one of the best shops in the tristate area and it will be disappointing to have to find a new shop in the area that i can trust. (if i can) guess im luckiy i got to know you guys when i did.

on another note as soon as turbo xs gets me the parts to get my tuner box up and running(yes im still waiting) ill be in as soon as the temps come up to get a good tune on the juice. this snow sucks! also if you still have the drag radials at the shop i need to grab them as well.

jeff

Last edited by chefrey; 02-20-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:47 AM
USED

Thanks for all the nice words everyone. It has been great and it is sad to leave, but we have to keep moving. A local race/fab shop is coming to see the shop today/tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.

All the best,

CAR V2
Old 02-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Z33_SPL

Is Jerry going to cali too or is he staying?
Old 02-23-2008, 06:07 PM
wperdigon

I wish you guys the best!
Old 03-11-2008, 06:22 AM
USED

Originally Posted by wperdigon
I wish you guys the best!
Thanks Will.