Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Hot Import Nights NY Belmont Raceway June 21st 2008

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 05:18 AM
maximariceboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so i only have 8 spots on reserve...please let me know if you guys are registered so i can add you.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 AM
DEATHBLOW

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey just sent you a pm about entering a car in the show.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:22 PM
JDMFairlady21

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ansar txt me.. i got a spot for you
Old 06-18-2008, 01:07 PM
scmtkings4

Originally Posted by maximariceboi
yes sir...but the promo code i had up for 7bux off is expired. you will receive 2 wrist bands for the 55bux. if u go to the show alone its 30 per person. let me know..need to get a spot still..

i believe your promo code still works
Old 06-18-2008, 06:13 PM
maximariceboi

yes it still works.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:16 PM
maximariceboi

Dear NS Competitor,

On behalf of Hot Import Nights, we would like to welcome you to Nightshift New York

The content below contains crucial information regarding your roll-in and set-up.

Check-In/Load-In will be begin at 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., on Friday, June 20th, 2008. Look for signs that will direct you to ‘Car Registration Check-In’. Once you receive your competitor package you will be directed to the show staging area. Your competitor package will include a competition sheet, two wristbands (Bikes receive 1 wristband), and regulations for the event. Your competition sheet must be clearly displayed on the driver-side window at all times during move-in and show hours. Your vehicle will be classified by an NCCA judge at the staging area, please have the form readily available.

Regulations
Placement will be given on a first come first serve basis unless coordinated in advance. What this means is that you should arrive early. If a member of your crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with you at the time of roll-in, they may not be placed with you
If your vehicle is found outside the car row marked lines, the vehicle may be towed at owner’s expense. Once you have been staged you may not move your vehicle into other rows that may contain vendor booths. Please contact show management for any concerns and/ or questions.
Vehicle must be clean and free of body damage. Project cars and prototypes must be in a completed state. Please familiarize yourself with the ‘Minimum Requirements for Competition’ form at http://www.hinevents.com/ . Show management reserves the right to turn away vehicles who do not meet the ‘Minimum Requirements for Competition’
Vehicles displaying graphics and decals must do so in a tasteful manner in the spirit of competition. Blatant advertisement wraps that serve no cosmetic taste other than personal advertisement will not be permitted. Show management reserves the right to turn away vehicles. Sponsor decals and graphics are proudly accepted and promoted at HIN if done in a competitive & tasteful manner. If you are unsure about your vehicle you can email at cars@hinevents.com to check.
Team displays are encouraged; please email cars@hinevents.com if you are planning on doing a team display. We may help alleviate venue handling costs for you by utilizing our teamsters to help carry display materials in. MUST CONTACT 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE!!!
NO support vehicles are allowed inside the venue, you must hand walk/carry your equipment into the venue.
When you check-in you will be given two wristbands, one for yourself and a guest (Bikes will receive 1 wristband) everyone MUST have a wristband on to enter show premises on Saturday.
FUEL REGULATIONS FOR THIS EVENT is between 1/8 tank to empty. Vehicles will not be allowed inside the venue with more then 1/8 tank of fuel. NO exceptions!
Vehicles will be REQUIRED to disconnect batteries once parked on the show floor. All vehicles MUST leave hoods open for final inspections by authorities.
Roll-Out – Once all spectators have exited the building and show management has cleared the venue, roll-out can commence. Competitors & vendors have exactly 1 hr to vacate the venue or they must wait until the next working day to bring out the rest of their gear.
HIN Awards winners will be posted at the side of the HIN Main Stage near the trophy line. Please verify your name and collect your prize immediately. Trophy prizes will NOT be shipped to the competitor if not picked up, and will be recycled.
Nightshift will be hosted at: Belmont Park Raceway
2150 Hempstead Turnpike
Elmont, NY 11003

Dates and Times:
Setup Day:
Friday, June 20th - 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
*** Registration/Check-in area will be held @ the marshalling yard.

Exhibit Day:
- Saturday, June 21st - 2:00PM - Allowed to re-enter venue for final preparations.
- Saturday, June 21st - 3:00PM - Judging Starts
- Saturday, June 21st - 4:00PM - Midnight - Official show hours
- Saturday, June 21st - 9:00PM - Last call for all competing vehicles
- Saturday, June 21st - 10:00PM - Awards ceremony begins at main stage
- Saturday, June 21st – 11:00PM – All exhibitors have 60 minutes to roll out.

For more information OR to purchase electricity go to http://www.hinevents.com/events

To purchase additional general admission tickets, please log onto www.hinevents.com use discount code “5TH” for $5 off of general admission.

Got a hot build and think it should be featured or you think you have the freshest idea for HIN? Email them to automotive@hinevents.com

*****JUST A REMINDER TO ALL COMPETITORS – NO COMPANY SIGNAGE (BANNERS, PRODUCT DISPLAYS, FLAGS, FLYERS, GOBO LIGHTS, PROJECTIONS, ETC.) OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED IN OR NEAR YOUR CAR. EXCEPTIONS INCLUDE DECALS ON THE VEHICLES AND MODIFICATION DISPLAYS. NOTE: BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOW, IF OUR STAFF FINDS THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE SIGNAGE POLICY, WE WILL CONFISCATE ANY/ALL ITEMS W/OUT NOTICE!***
Old 06-18-2008, 06:25 PM
04LIQUIDSILVER

so is no roll in in saturday morning....? NO flyers on the car? 1/8 thanks of fuel.....? that is almost empty...I might not make it....

Last edited by 04LIQUIDSILVER; 06-18-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:36 PM
UMW350Z

I heard some good advice not to go below 1/4 tank with a turbo car so as not to starve the fuel pump....just don't get on it until you fill up again.

I was going to go, but there is too much involved. I'll hit it at another venue or next year.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:32 PM
rxkevin

Nightshift events are a bit more lenient on the fuel level deal as well as disconnecting of the battery since it is outdoors.

I do not think they checked last year but I could be wrong.

I am glad they are stopping the flyers on the car business. I am tired of walking away from my car, and coming back only to find 10 ads for either a car wash, tint job, stereo install or some other random business.

Regardless, I will be there but without my CF hatch and Cosworth plenum but hopefully I will make the best of it.

If anyone else is heading up there, I will be the Java Black Pearl Z with Gold rims (Not trying to give up too much info on the car =) )

Good Luck to all of those who are participating. Hoping to see familiar faces as well as new guys.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:35 PM
maximariceboi

what you can do is say your fuel gauge is broken lol...you guys should be fine. Yes you can roll in saturday. problem now is I just fulled all 8 spots. I will call the guy at HIN tmrw to see if I can reserve more spots.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:30 AM
IMAFUKINRIDER

Nice Maximariceboy What Cars Do You Have Entered .?
Old 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM
04LIQUIDSILVER

sad news I spoke to the mechanics today and my car will no be ready untill next week

So I'm no gonna make it to the show I'm just going to watch it

thanks again
Old 06-19-2008, 07:19 PM
PGT313

I'll be there although not with my Z ...

Hope to see some of you there, good luck!

-Peter
Old 06-20-2008, 05:17 AM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by 04LIQUIDSILVER
sad news I spoke to the mechanics today and my car will no be ready untill next week

So I'm no gonna make it to the show I'm just going to watch it

thanks again

Yea I went down there on Wed., apparently Matt hurt himself. I hope he gets better soon because he has a lot of work to do on mine still!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:55 AM
jbudnick504

Damn I wish i could go this sounds sick!!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:05 PM
scmtkings4

back from the show. where was Noahs Z? was it there? if it was then i missed it
Old 06-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Glex25

Yeah it was there.
He won a Trophy I forgot for what though.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:29 PM
04LIQUIDSILVER

I just got back from the show and it was nice a lot better that the last 2 years... Sick rides..... Hot girls... Perfect weather......

Noahs Z was there... looking good as usual, I talk to a few members Nice meeting you guys
Old 06-21-2008, 10:54 PM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by Glex25
Yeah it was there.
He won a Trophy I forgot for what though.
Best engineered

Does anyone know what bodykit was on that yellow Z with the cf hood by the yellow monster truck?

Last edited by themadhatterxxx; 06-21-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:52 PM
CG 350Z

The show was great. I got to see some buddies I haven't seen in a long time. BTW did anybody see that H2 that had all that "bling" in his back stereo with a fish tank. Man I felt so bad for those fish, and some of them were dead must have died from all the shock hehehe.

Quick Reply: Hot Import Nights NY Belmont Raceway June 21st 2008