Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Upstate ny z owners...

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 07:14 AM
07zrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess there a few more of us than i thought. Im in utca during the week and syracuse during the weekends i have an 07 MB z. Ive been to Lebanon Valley a few times for the nostalgic drags. Someone should make an offical thread for the Lebanon Valley meets.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Lakeside

Just have to post up some Dates that your interested in going to the track. I'm sure a couple of us can meet up there.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:03 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07zrider
I guess there a few more of us than i thought. Im in utca during the week and syracuse during the weekends i have an 07 MB z. Ive been to Lebanon Valley a few times for the nostalgic drags. Someone should make an offical thread for the Lebanon Valley meets.

cool man...03 chrome silver (6spd.) vortech z 400whp....i have a buddy with a black vortech g35 in utica also about the same power.. i go to lebanon every wednesday night for the most part, i like the crowd and to run some of the other street cars from the area...saturdays are usually good too but its early and im not a morning guy...I usually leave around 3:30 wednesdays so i can get out and check some of the cars swap my tires over to et streets i am gonna be bringing this year and get staged toward the front of the line to get as many runs as possible..usually get about 4-5 runs.. if someone wants me to start a thread i can do it a little later after i eat dinner and put some dates up and a link...they are gonna be doing driftin there this year too so i wanna go watch that or compete if they let anyone compete..not sure if its pro's yet only..also gonna have monster trucks at the speedway this year too..some cool car shows so theres some things to get together for this summer!!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Lakeside

I like togo to the nostalgic drags. Tylerxfire where are they going to drift race? There is the drag strip and the dirt oval track. But no asphalt track.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:31 PM
tylerxfire

Originally Posted by Lakeside
I like togo to the nostalgic drags. Tylerxfire where are they going to drift race? There is the drag strip and the dirt oval track. But no asphalt track.

u got me there....idk...id say maybe they will open up the parking lot and set something up im not really sure..did u check the site, last time i checked it didn't say much just had some dates they will be doing it
Old 04-24-2009, 06:01 PM
07zrider

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
cool man...03 chrome silver (6spd.) vortech z 400whp....i have a buddy with a black vortech g35 in utica also about the same power.. i go to lebanon every wednesday night for the most part, i like the crowd and to run some of the other street cars from the area...saturdays are usually good too but its early and im not a morning guy...I usually leave around 3:30 wednesdays so i can get out and check some of the cars swap my tires over to et streets i am gonna be bringing this year and get staged toward the front of the line to get as many runs as possible..usually get about 4-5 runs.. if someone wants me to start a thread i can do it a little later after i eat dinner and put some dates up and a link...they are gonna be doing driftin there this year too so i wanna go watch that or compete if they let anyone compete..not sure if its pro's yet only..also gonna have monster trucks at the speedway this year too..some cool car shows so theres some things to get together for this summer!!

cool. I seen that g35 at best buy in New Hartford last year. He had volks on it at the time. I would def like to get out to the Valley again sometime soon but ive been really busy lately. This weekend would have been perfect.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:58 PM
tylerxfire

cool. I seen that g35 at best buy in New Hartford last year. He had volks on it at the time. I would def like to get out to the Valley again sometime soon but ive been really busy lately. This weekend would have been perfect.

yup thats the G....yeah beautiful weekend and my car is tore apart waiting for my berk hfc's to get here this coming up week...
Old 04-25-2009, 06:16 AM
Lakeside

We'll be at a Z meet all weekend at Lia Nissan on Central ave in Schenectady/Albany. Its the dealer closest to Rt 7. There will be Z's on up from the 70's till 2009. GTR, 370's, 350's, 300's, 280's and 240's. Stop in. Its Sat and Sun 9-6 this weekend.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:10 PM
tylerxfire

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...gway-meet.html