Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Beating death in Seaside on Memorial Day weekend...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 05:32 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
Thumbs down Beating death in Seaside on Memorial Day weekend...

I was down there and I'm never going back. That place has turned into a sewer of humanity, I swear. 5 minutes after getting there I almost got into a fight with some dumbass teenager. What the hell happened? 8-10 years ago Seaside was awesome. Tons of hot girls, cars car shows, MTV Beaschhouse... The club strip was always the hangout for the older, more stylish crowd. Now it's 100% LOSERS.

SEASIDE PARK — Charges against two men accused of beating a Trenton man in Seaside Park last weekend were upgraded to murder after the victim died, authorities said this morning.
Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said the new charges were filed against David Armfield Jr. and Marquis McRae after Seaside Park police were advised Kamau Keita, 26, died on Sunday.
Keita, a visitor to the Ocean County resort town, succumbed to his injuries a week after being attacked early May 28.
Ford called it a “senseless beating” that police are still investigating.
“We allege that these defendants participated in a vicious beating of Mr. Keita, that they kicked and stomped him while he was defenseless and helpless and that they ultimately caused his death,’’ Ford said in a written statement.
She said undercover Seaside Park police officers were patrolling the area of Farragut Avenue by Municipal Lot 1 in the northern end of the borough around 5 a.m. when they saw Armfield and McRae beating Keita. Keita was on the ground and was unconscious when the officers arrived, Ford said.
Keita was airlifted to Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune but he never regained consciousness.
An autopsy is scheduled for later today to determine the actual cause of death.
Authorities are asking that anyone with information about the attack call prosecutor Detective Brian Haggerty at 732-929-2027 or Seaside Park Detective Matthew Brady at 732-793-8000.
Both men are being held on $500,000 in lieu of bail in the Ocean County Jail in Toms River. They were initially charged with aggravated assault.
http://www.njhia.org/current-news/nj...e-star-ledger/

Old 06-09-2011, 05:34 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That is sad man, new generation of teens is by far the worst the world has seen.

Curious what teens would start $hit with you lol, what happened with that?
Old 06-09-2011, 05:41 AM
pce60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People are just a$$holes. Everyone fights and there will always be fights. I think the difference between generations is that now when the fight is over, they just keep beating you.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:47 AM
stein

I hope the judge throws away the key on the these two!
RIP
Old 06-09-2011, 05:59 AM
keithman5000

That's just nuts. I deal with massive amounts (in the thousands) everyday and have seeing a growing trend in aggression in the last number of yrs. ESP with kids, I had a high school kid the other day start telling me how to do my job and cut him a break. I simply laughed in his face then he tried to talk politics and i have no time for that. These kids want everything and either not have to earn it, or don't want to pay for it or wait for it. Glad you made it out alive phreak.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:02 AM
350zion
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gotta stay away from the Jersey shore now... Pt. Pleasant is getting bad too...

Where do I go with the kids?
Old 06-09-2011, 06:16 AM
350ZTuner018

It really does suck. Ive lived close to the jersey shore my entire life and its gotten to the point where i feel like im going to a ghetto anymore. I dont like to drive my car there because im afraid of a break in. 1 place I know is nice with not TO many *******s is Belmar NJ. the shore there is nice, theres a few guides but it usually stays pretty decent until around 11pm. then the losers come out.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:22 AM
fairlady_Z34

I usually go to Belmar or LBI because my buddy has a house in beach haven west
Old 06-09-2011, 06:30 AM
350zion
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 350ZTuner018
It really does suck. Ive lived close to the jersey shore my entire life and its gotten to the point where i feel like im going to a ghetto anymore. I dont like to drive my car there because im afraid of a break in. 1 place I know is nice with not TO many *******s is Belmar NJ. the shore there is nice, theres a few guides but it usually stays pretty decent until around 11pm. then the losers come out.
And forget about parking lots.. They want between 40-60 to park on a good weekend for wat so some punk can ruin ur time....

+1 for Belmar...
Old 06-09-2011, 06:31 AM
chrisjersey06

What can I say that hasn't been said in here already, Seaside and Pt.Pleasant have both turned into scum ever since that show came out. It used to be great to hit up the various boardwalks in a weekend, but now its a chore.

Originally Posted by 350zion
Where do I go with the kids?
Belmar is still a great, safe, and enjoyable place to go. My brother owns a shore house in Sea Girt which is the town over, and its a completely different world from the Seaside/Pt.Pleasant crowd. It will probably stay that way because there's not as much of a nightlife that attracts those types, and I'm grateful for that.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pics of the scumbags:

19 years old and threw away their lives because of a fight in Seaside.

That **** on the right is an OOOGLY sumbish.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HOw is Ocean City? I always saw that as a more family oriented beach. Most of the beaches are great during the morning and afternoon. Not to mention all the half naked booty running around.

Alberto- It was some big for his age ****bag that decided to approach my wife while I was paying for the meter talking about "Is dat yo man?" I'm like "The **** does it look like- kick rocks brah." Normally I wouldn't give a ****, but the environment was so irritating that I already felt like choke slamming someone. "My bad yo."
Old 06-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

I figured it would be a bigger goon. Most kids are "tough" because nobody before has punched them square in the face. Ignorance is bliss for those that dont know...

Are you asking about Ocean City, MD?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This happened the same night:

http://www.app.com/article/20110531/...ights-stabbing

More Trenton Trash.

SEASIDE HEIGHTS — A melee among 20 people at Sheridan Avenue and the boardwalk Monday night left one man with a stab wound and six people arrested, said Detective Steve Korman.The victim was a 28-year-old Ewing Township man who was in stable condition after being flown to Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune. The stab wound was discovered by police while breaking up the fight, Korman said.
The incident was reported at 8 p.m., police said.
Police charged Desean Clark, 30, of Trenton, with aggravated assault, possession of a weapon — a knife — and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, Korman said. Clark is being held at the Ocean County Jail in lieu of $200,000 bail.
The Seaside Heights Police force was at full staff and the officers were quick to diffuse the matter and arrest the individuals involved, said Police Chief Thomas Boyd.
Five additional men were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, Korman said. Police charged Tyriq Barr, 19, John Vega, 20 and Brandon Lyman, 20, all of Ewing Township; Jean Severin Jr., 20, Florence and Davonte Washington, 19, of Yardville, Korman said.

Last edited by phreaktor; 06-09-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by Alberto
I figured it would be a bigger goon. Most kids are "tough" because nobody before has punched them square in the face. Ignorance is bliss for those that dont know...

Are you asking about Ocean City, MD?

Well, both actually. Never been to MD beaches...
Old 06-09-2011, 07:11 AM
themadhatterxxx

Surprising...? Hardly...Any area like this freely accessible to the general public will attract all shades of life and eventually deteriorate into situations like this. Just sucks for the people that actually lived there before all the commercialization that have to deal with all the classless people that showup there the whole summer.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:16 AM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by phreaktor
Pics of the scumbags:

19 years old and threw away their lives because of a fight in Seaside.

That **** on the right is an OOOGLY sumbish.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Originally Posted by phreaktor
Well, both actually. Never been to MD beaches...
Ocean City, MD, and a lot of beaches in DE are really nice.

There is a good mix of people, no hard a$$es though. In years spending time down there I havent encountered any issues, other than one time some drunk a$$ puking his soul out from a top balcony and the wind carrying his puke onto my Z's back window lol. Never had the Z or bikes messed with down there.

Good food, good bars.

If you're ever planning on coming let me know I'll suggest things or try to be there for a weekend. My family has a place down there, but I dont know how much longer we will have it. End of summer is a big import car show/weekend/messing around.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:34 AM
ny garbage_juice

place is terrible, this is not surprising. I stay away from the shore and the hamptons to avoid those types nowadays

i havent been to seaside in 10yrs, it was already a sh*thole but fun, now forget about it, i would never go near that place.

they should burn it down
Old 06-09-2011, 07:53 AM
HyperKnight
Stulax makes me cream

Received 631 Likes on 440 Posts

That's just unreal. Not sure I want to be around when the teenagers now are running the world. Hope those bastards get life.

Quick Reply: Beating death in Seaside on Memorial Day weekend...