Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

NORTHEAST VQ: Calling all Zs (and Gs) in the New England/Northeast Region!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 05:47 AM
VeeZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NORTHEAST VQ: Calling all Zs (and Gs) in the New England/Northeast Region!

Northeast VQ is an up-and-coming group of car enthusiasts specific to the VQ motor. This includes G35s, G37s, 350zs, 370zs, Altimas, Maximas, etc.

Northeast VQ is unlike any other car crew. Although we hold our own meets and go to shows together, we are a pretty tight-knit group and have grown to become a big family. As a matter of fact, a few members of the370z.com are in the group! In our first and only season together (we started in July 2013), we've hosted and cruised to several car meets/shows, held a cookout, a Kancamagus Hwy. cruise, and competed in ECR's Summer Meltdown Show where we took home two trophies, ALL within our first 4 months of knowing each other! Members are constantly joining on a weekly basis and we are going growing closer and more reputable as group in the New England area.

On behalf of NEVQ, I'd like to welcome you guys with open arms to the private member's group on Facebook, where we talk VQ and just shoot the ****! We'll keep you guys updated with our meets and events (some of us are actually cruising down to ZDayZ in May together), but for now just explore the group and get to know people! Upon your request to join the group, our founder Alex will message you, asking what you drive and you should be good to join Just tell him MIKE told you about the group!

Private Members Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/394874463956636/

Community Facebook Page (like and share to all your friends!):
https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...02371386609384

Instagram: @northeast_vq

Hope to see you guys in our group soon!
Old 02-07-2014, 11:05 AM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

When are you guys going down to ZDayZ? My friend and I will be leaving out of NJ. Down to set up a meet up spot and cruise down.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:35 PM
VeeZee

Originally Posted by graffkid732
When are you guys going down to ZDayZ? My friend and I will be leaving out of NJ. Down to set up a meet up spot and cruise down.
We'll be leaving from Boston at 5am on May 14th! Join the group for more info!
Old 02-13-2014, 05:06 AM
Steve-Z33

So what If I dont have fb? I would love to cruise with some local Z's
Old 03-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Improvidus

Requested to join the group on Facebook. I live in northern Maine and we're looking for someone to travel down to ZDayZ with in a couple of months.