Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Registered for the NJ Z Car Club annual show in Sept

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 06:24 PM
ntwillie1

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Registered for the NJ Z Car Club annual show in Sept

I just registered for the Nj Z Car Club's upcoming Sept show at Bridgewater Nissan. Wondering if anyone else here registered? Last time i went was back in 2009, a few months after my son was born. I placed second in the street modified category. He is now 10 years old and really into cars and when I mentioned it to him he begged me to join. It happens to be on a Saturday and our soccer season starts the following day so it works out perfectly for us. During the soccer season my weekends are shot so glad we'll be making it to this. Anyway, if anyone else is attending post up. We're entering our 2005 in the Street Modified Category. Haven't done a whole lot to the car but he wants to enter it so I'll let him have the experience.

W
Old 09-02-2019, 07:18 PM
BobC-Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am confident you will have a grand time. We had over 75 cars last year (check out Past Events, and scroll down to 2018-09 NJ Z Club Show... to see pictures from last year's show)
To date, there are over 100 people registered for this year (but we encourage pre-registration, so not all may show).

Looking forward to Z'ing you there...

Bob

For any others interested, below is information on the show:

NJ Z Car Club 21st Annual Show

Hosted and Sponsored by Bridgewater Nissan

1400 US-22 , Bridgewater Township , NJ 08807

Save time at the show and PRE-REGISTER your car at: NJ Z Show Registration Portal
  • Everyone is invited – you don't need to be a Member!
  • Get there early, we expect a big turn out.
  • First 75 Z cars will receive a free tee shirt, dash plaque, plus a goody bag with lots of car stuff.
  • Over 50 trophies to be awarded! 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Peoples' Choice trophies in Stock and Street Mod, plus Best of Show, Ultra Mod, Roadster / GT-R / Other Datsun/Nissan trophies.
  • Lots of great raffle items, and a 50/50!
  • Food Truck for refreshments and food.
  • A family friendly event: no alcohol, please be respectful & polite to our generous hosts.
  • Registration Fee (payable at the show) is $15 ($10 for NJZCC members)
Check out last year's event at our Past Events page

Looking forward to a great day shared with Z enthusiasts. Your participation is what makes this show so rewarding!