Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Stay clear of Hertrich Nissan in Dover Delaware

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Dissolved

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Stay clear of Hertrich Nissan in Dover Delaware

Purchased my Z in sept2003 from Hertrich Nissan. I only got one black master key and one valet key. I didnt know you were supposed to get 2 black keys until recently. Also, the car was missing the front tow hook cover and that was supposed to be ordered for me already. I called the service dept and they said to come in and speak to sales. So I go in to my dealer on thursday (3-18-04) to tell them about my situation and the missing key. And I also asked for my front tow hook cover that was promised to me by the manager Kirk (who no long works there).

So I walk in and Tina Wilson (sales manager) said she didnt have my 2nd key there and that there is nothing she can do about my missing tow hook cover. She also got very rude and asked why I hadn't gone sooner. I explained to her it was supposed to be ordered for me back in November, and no one called me. So after some fussing, she tells me to come back tomorrow and talk to the general manager. She then rolled her eyes and mumbled something to a fellow employee.

Today (3-19-04), I go and talk to the GM. I attempted to be friendly but he was very rude and made me feel like I was wasting his time. As soon as I stepped in his office I could sense attitude. Basically, he told me he doesnt know or care where my 2nd key is. He also said he's not ordering me the front tow hook cover. I told him I just dropped $35k at his dealership and they SHOULD replace a $15 piece that was promised to me. He said he didnt care that I've been a long time customer or that I spent $35k there. He said customers spend that all the time and he didnt need my business. He was a complete #**$*#. Stay away from these guys if you intend to buy a 350z. As soon as you sign on the dotted line they will treat you like $hit. There are far better dealers in DE. We were long time customers of them too. He said he didnt care about that either.

There are other issues going on and my father is already in contact with the Attorney General's office about them. It makes me uncomfortable that there is also a key to my car floating around there somewhere. But, the general manager of hertrich said "he doesnt care."

Be warned.