Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

What a beautiful day....

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 09:26 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a beautiful day....

For a DRIVE! This would have been a perfect day for a Z drive up here guys We should have an emergancy Z Drive network.. haha!

Well, I'm going to head out to Bodega and have lunch at the Tides!

Hope some more of you are out enjoying the beautiful day in your Z's!

~Anna
Old 01-30-2005, 09:38 AM
zwindsor
Twisty addict

I'll be heading out to Sonoma this afternoon. Just washed the Z yesterday so it's all nice and shiny ... just like the weather.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:14 AM
hungster

I just got my apartment in Belmont, next to san mateo. So i will be driving LOL, but ima be moving most of the day. U should swing by sometime anna I will be around more now that i am in the bay area.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:57 AM
z_drifto

Time to wash and wax my cars!
Old 01-30-2005, 12:22 PM
corsair

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What a beautiful day....

Originally posted by Anna
For a DRIVE! This would have been a perfect day for a Z drive up here guys We should have an emergancy Z Drive network.. haha!

Well, I'm going to head out to Bodega and have lunch at the Tides!

Hope some more of you are out enjoying the beautiful day in your Z's!

~Anna
I't funny you said that. I was just looking out the window and thinking the same thing!
Old 01-30-2005, 01:31 PM
pico350z

Prowling, growling & snarling, heading up Hwy 17, Santa Cruz, and then taking Hwy 1 n/b, my '05 Enthu 17" wh Z breezed through the area this morning, where the weather was perfect under 25 mile visibility. Hit a couple of pot holes, however, which is annoying to say the least. Not sure what CALTRANS or San Mateo Cnty is doing about it, but they should be elimintated--if you ask me. Heck, I pay enough vehicle registration fees to know. Any how, thanks for reading all this--rich
Old 01-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Anna
350Z-holic

Sounds like lots of us were thinking the same.

Today's drive was great, went out to Bodega Bay, ate at the Tides. Picked up smoked salmon over by Duncan Mills. Then stopped at a bakery for fresh garlic ciabatta and got some local cheese and wine... all while driving thru some of the most beautiful places in the state

Saw two Z roadsters in a row on Hwy 1 too... two older couples on a Sunday drive.

Last edited by Anna; 01-30-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 03:58 PM
metayeat

Same idea here.. just rolled the windows down and drove around town. I saw three or four Zs and we all waved.. One was a new SB on a test drive from a local dealer.. I gave the driver a thumbs up.. hopefully she'll join the club!

I love my Z.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:18 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like lots of us were thinking the same.

Today's drive was great, went out to Bodega Bay, ate at the Tides. Picked up smoked salmon over by Duncan Mills. Then stopped at a bakery for fresh garlic ciabatta and got some local cheese and wine... all while driving thru some of the most beautiful places in the state

Saw two Z roadsters in a row on Hwy 1 too... two older couples on a Sunday drive.
That was an excellent trip for you
Anna. Good choice!

Saw the PD piece....wish I could see that match in person, will probably see it on pay tv. w.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:24 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

Originally posted by fowlman01
That was an excellent trip for you
Anna. Good choice!

Saw the PD piece....wish I could see that match in person, will probably see it on pay tv. w.
You didn't go for a drive yesterday, Walt? Boo hiss on you.. jk.

I was dissapointed in the article, it made Dave kinda sound like a meat head.. which he is far from. Oh well, yeah.. it will be worth it to buy on PPV for that fight alone (and Ortiz/Belfort), the rest of the card isn't too great.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:30 AM
fowlman01

You didn't go for a drive yesterday, Walt? Boo hiss on you.. jk.

I was dissapointed in the article, it made Dave kinda sound like a meat head.. which he is far from. Oh well, yeah.. it will be worth it to buy on PPV for that fight alone (and Ortiz/Belfort), the rest of the card isn't too great.
I drove from Stockton to Sant Rosa with 50 birds..................does that count??

Those stories are never positive about these kinds of sports.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:49 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

I drove from Stockton to Sant Rosa with 50 birds..................does that count??

Those stories are never positive about these kinds of sports.
I guess that counts, where the hell do you put 50 birds??

True. That reminds me, have you seen the new UFC reality show? It's on Spike TV. Randy Couture and Chuck Lidell each have a team of guys that want to be UFC fighters. It's been cheesy so far but hopefully it will get better.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:04 AM
fowlman01

I guess that counts, where the hell do you put 50 birds??

True. That reminds me, have you seen the new UFC reality show? It's on Spike TV. Randy Couture and Chuck Lidell each have a team of guys that want to be UFC fighters. It's been cheesy so far but hopefully it will get better.
I have a big 15 passenger van (460ci, doug Thorley headers, intake, Z Car Garage lic plate holder, etc........of course!) Seats are taken out. there were 12 geese in there too.

I can't handle those reality shows......even if they have a bunch of T & A. I tried watching a boxing one once and it was horrible. The guys were closing their eyes before they got hit.
NOBODY does that!! At least no one good. Can't close your eyes!

Last edited by fowlman01; 01-31-2005 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

That's a big azz bird mobile!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know where they pick some of the competetors from for these things. They should at least know SOME stuff, you'd think. *shrug*
Old 01-31-2005, 07:25 AM
fowlman01

That's a big azz bird mobile!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know where they pick some of the competetors from for these things. They should at least know SOME stuff, you'd think. *shrug*
If you see a big white Ford van with blacked out grill, 4" exhaust outlets and making lots of race car noises...........that would be the DUCK VAN as the plates say.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:39 AM
whatever
Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn, should have check this thread first... went on a scouting drive for next weeks meet yesterday. hwy 17 to hwy 1
Old 01-31-2005, 07:46 AM
fowlman01

Originally posted by whatever
damn, should have check this thread first... went on a scouting drive for next weeks meet yesterday. hwy 17 to hwy 1
There are some awesome roads up here.........I know you like windy ones.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:50 AM
Anna
350Z-holic

If you see a big white Ford van with blacked out grill, 4" exhaust outlets and making lots of race car noises...........that would be the DUCK VAN as the plates say.
If I see the DUCK VAN I'm going to chase it down
Old 01-31-2005, 02:25 PM
4myZ350

SUSAN and I went to Los GatoZ it was by way of Calevaris Rd. WOW!!!! No straight anything (vary Mines Rd. or Morgan Territory Rd.) and a beautiful veiw of Res. from the top , then two more Rds. i'll save it for a ride.

Walt, do you take Swans or know someone that will . full grown or chicks. WE have1 1/2 yr old ones now and maybe 8-10 ++ chicks this spring. the golf course will get rid of any more & might want to get rid of a few they have now.
Old 01-31-2005, 02:38 PM
fowlman01

Originally posted by 4myZ350
SUSAN and I went to Los GatoZ it was by way of Calevaris Rd. WOW!!!! No straight anything (vary Mines Rd. or Morgan Territory Rd.) and a beautiful veiw of Res. from the top , then two more Rds. i'll save it for a ride.

Walt, do you take Swans or know someone that will . full grown or chicks. WE have1 1/2 yr old ones now and maybe 8-10 ++ chicks this spring. the golf course will get rid of any more & might want to get rid of a few they have now.
If you are giving them away I will take them. Australian Black swans or the white mutes?

Quick Reply: What a beautiful day....