Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Brisbane Show & Shine, Saturday October 7th

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 06:51 PM
yojack1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brisbane Show & Shine, Saturday October 7th

Sorry for the late post, didn't realize it wasn't on. This event is open to all Z's.

ZONC has been invited to host a Car Show & Shine at Brisbane's 20th Anniversary Festival. This year is very special and in keeping with this idea they are planning a very special festival with live music all day, carnival games, rock climbing wall, bounce house, food booths and special events. We will be in the midst of all the action.

Brisbane in appreciation will be providing a $5.00 coupon you can use at any of the food booths, beverages and a special Thank You gift to all participants!

You would need to arrive no later than 8:30 AM at: Brisbane Community Park

Driving South on Highway 101, take the Sierra Point Parkway - Brisbane exit. When you come on the exit you turn left and so to the stop sign. Turn right at the Stop Sign which is Lagoon Way. Go to the next stop sign and turn left on Tunnel Way. Continue straight across Bayshore Blvd. through the light and Tunnel turns into Old County Way. You will pass the park on your left. Go to the next stop sign (U.S. Post Office on your right) and turn left. There will be someone there to park you. We will be parking on the street next to the park where they will have some exhibits set up. Russ Carmick is our contact person.

Driving North on Highway 101, take the Brisbane-Cow Palace exit. Continue straight to the second stop light. You will turn left at Old County Road. You will pass the park on your left. Go to the next stop sign (U.S. Post Office on your right) and turn left. There will be someone there to park you. We will be parking on the street next to the park where they will have some exhibits set up. Russ Carmick is our contact person.

Contact Yolanda Atkinson - Cell 415-640-7958 for information or directions.

San Francisco Avenue and 11 Old County Road. Old County Road is the only main street that actually turns into the town of Brisbane. There is a Bank America on the corner.

Yolanda Atkinson
yojack1@aol.com
650-873-5553 Days
650-589-9724 Eve
415-640-7958 Cell
Date: Saturday, October 7, 2006
Old 10-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Brando222
Ziologist

Wow right in my neighberhood, maybe I'll make a drive by.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:09 PM
yojack1

Hope to see you there. I have the black wide body 300ZX. This is the first year Brisbane has asked for cars to participate and they are going out of their way with some freebies to entice car lovers. Come by and park with us for a few hours. Need to be there are 8:30 am to be in the area before they block off. We are actually in part of the festival area.

Yolanda
Old 10-07-2006, 07:01 AM
Sleepy-z

I would be there yolanda, gotta work=(
They need to change the official work week tuesday-saturday so sundays are saturdays now to accomidate me. Have fun.