Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Photoshoot at Alameda Naval Base June 10th 2007

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:21 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There was definitely more cars then I anticipated but fun nonetheless. I just got home & I'm processing a few pics now. Considering it's pretty late now & I got work tomorrow, I'll put a few up as teasers & post the rest tomorrow. I'll throw in some pics similar to the ones already posted but with my twist
Old 06-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Elohite

I am sad I missed this. Glad to see you all had fun.

Alex, sell me your A - Pillars
Old 06-11-2007, 01:55 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Here's 3 for now...

Old 06-11-2007, 02:12 AM
chishifu

wow, the pics look awesome everyone. I had a great time seeing everyone and meeting the new guys as well. Thanks to Nitrouz for the fobtastic ride... and now I have that vid to cherish as well
Old 06-11-2007, 06:37 AM
ronnie0738
boost ownz ju

nice pix as always james

Last edited by ronnie0738; 06-11-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 AM
ronnie0738
boost ownz ju

Originally Posted by Nitrouz
nice...thanks for the vid! too short tho lol...

too bad we don't have a camera man with us on the way home when Ronnie with the stroked and SC'ed M3 ran with me a little bit...
yea, it was fun man...ur car hauls *** when the tires hook up!
Old 06-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ronnie0738
yea, it was fun man...ur car hauls *** when the tires hook up!
yea traction isn't a problem when we go from a high roll like we did...but it's just the clutch that needs a bit of pre-heating especially under a lot of load like fourth gear.

btw your car sounds INSANE from the outside when you go WOT...like a fighter jet taking off...
Old 06-11-2007, 07:49 AM
TKC

Hi guys!

This is Toby, the guy with the Silver Convertible BMW.
I just wanted to say hi and thank you to Ronnie for inviting me and to all your Z guys for still makin a BMW guy feel welcome at your meet. You're all a really chill crowd and that's hella tight! AND...You guys all have some seriously bad *** rides!!! I hope to feature a lot of your guys in our magazine soon, so give me a shout if interested!

Those are some great pictures you guys took... Thanks again for the good time and I hope to see you guys out again soon!

Oh, and to the guy I saw on 880 after I left to pick up my girl, sorry if I came up on your *** quick, I jus got excited cause I was like "Hey, that's one of the Zs that was out at the meet today!" (She's a gear head too)

Thanks again!!

Toby.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:54 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by TKC
Hi guys!

I just wanted to say hi and thank you to Ronnie for inviting me and to all your Z guys for still makin a BMW guy feel welcome at your meet. You're all a really chill crowd and that's hella tight! AND...You guys all have some seriously bad *** rides!!! I hope to feature a lot of your guys in our magazine soon, so give me a shout if interested!

Those are some great pictures you guys took... Thanks again for the good time and I hope to see you guys out again soon!

Oh, and to the guy I saw on 880 after I left to pick up my girl, sorry if I came up on your *** quick, I jus got excited cause I was like "Hey, that's one of the Zs that was out at the meet today!" (She's a gear head too)

Thanks again!!

Toby.
Hey Toby,

Thanks for coming out! This is Alex...the guy you talked to and gave a business card to. I went with Ronnie.

You were welcome to come out with us any time. If you see us, don't forget to wave!

Alex

P.S. Oh and I already sent you the email as you requested.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:14 AM
16psibrick
Sponsor
Simplicity in Sound

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awesome pics so far guys, nice teasers james, my scooby gettin some love! yay! lol cant wait to see the rest...

i wish someone got an action pic of alex's car breaking loose in second gear and laying down two strips while smoking comes out of hte exhuast
Old 06-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Changvi

Originally Posted by TKC
Hi guys!

Thanks again!!

Toby.
Haha...that was me witht he silverstone Z you saw on 880. I didn't see you coming at all man. BTW, very nice convertible. Very nice meeting you as well. Definitely come out with us more often. Later!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:23 AM
beep*beep

awesome pics! it was nice to see lots 350z (too bad there's only 4 colors)
Old 06-11-2007, 09:23 AM
theseb

Default better late than never!

Old 06-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Changvi

It was nice seeing everyone at the shoot. Too bad, that lady in the Acura SUV snitched on us. ******* *****!!! I thought she just wanted to take a few pics of us. I wondered who she was?
Old 06-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by Changvi
It was nice seeing everyone at the shoot. Too bad, that lady in the Acura SUV snitched on us. ******* *****!!! I thought she just wanted to take a few pics of us. I wondered who she was?
do you know for sure she was a snitch? I just saw her drive towards the police station so we all just took off.

and damn...from the above pictures, I didn't even know we had that many stock antennas...what's up with that? lol...
Old 06-11-2007, 10:45 AM
BrunoMDeus

do you know for sure she was a snitch? I just saw her drive towards the police station so we all just took off.

and damn...from the above pictures, I didn't even know we had that many stock antennas...what's up with that? lol...
Guilty!!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Yellow Stealth

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by noypi13
I forgot the name of dude who gave me the DB eyelids, thanks man!
That was me.

Just make sure you put them to good use. I expect a picture of them on your car after you replace the double-sided tape.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:47 PM
theseb

I didn't even know we had that many stock antennas...what's up with that? lol...
man, i like the stock antenna. looks like an RC car or something. those nitro ones can be damn fun
Old 06-11-2007, 02:43 PM
NissanZfan

What would that cops have done?? We were not doing much wrong. However, I could imagine all the front license plate tickets...mine included.

BTW I will post my pics soon.

Seb, nice pics and happy to see you active on the forum. Hit me up when you head out to a meet.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Changvi

Alex, she was circling around the front gate many times. Who the heck would do that? If she was some locals who just wanted to take pictures, then she would've taken a few pics and bounced, not hanging around then drove towards the police station. For sure, she was going to rat us out.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot at Alameda Naval Base June 10th 2007