Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011 | 01:07 PM
Junkster

Originally Posted by JZ33
you never sext me anymore... I feel so used... Also, your wheels will be your x-mas present, they will be only 98% done though cuz I cant get at some of the paint without ruining them...
MY badskeez ive been doing my thangggg.

No rush on the wheels idc as long as i get em back

I actually got offered a partial sponsorship on the new Varrstoen V2 wheels that they came out with. They are basically work equip replicas, i got them for super cheap, they just want pics of them on my 510 so they can put them on their website

My friend wanted a set and i didnt have the money so he fronted me the cash so i can buy tires and rock em on my car for a bit whil he is finishing his 510 (which might be a while). So all in all its a win win situation! Ill have some stupid agressive bosozoku deamon camber, tires stretched fitment on my 510 for pics and fun stuff, and he gets a screamer of a deal on wheels!

Im still looking forward to trying on the wheels you have once they are done though...they will be a bit more practical for daily driving hahaha The ones i got are 15x8 0mm offset with almost a 4" lip!

I think marcus is on Volvo springs..no VW...or am i trippin? I cant member...Last i talked to him he is saving up for some F&F CO's

When are you free btw?! we need to kick it soon!

Last edited by Junkster; 12-19-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-19-2011 | 01:23 PM
z32tt-r

Originally Posted by Junkster
Lol i get OFF at 330 i should be home by around 4:15 or so...so ill give you a call...

Sext me your address, i dont think i have it...

I need to wash my car too...you think sean will let me wash it at his house? LOL
Yea it cool to wash it there, just bring a shamy bc that fool uses straight up towels to dry his car lmao.. Yea Marcus, coilovers or bust!
Old 12-19-2011 | 01:26 PM
Junkster

Originally Posted by z32tt-r
Yea it cool to wash it there, just bring a shamy bc that fool uses straight up towels to dry his car lmao.. Yea Marcus, coilovers or bust!
yea for realskeez! Is he on stock struts or aftermarket? i always forget to ask...coilovers will feel so much better though regardless
Old 12-19-2011 | 01:27 PM
JZ33

Originally Posted by Junkster
MY badskeez ive been doing my thangggg.

No rush on the wheels idc as long as i get em back

I actually got offered a partial sponsorship on the new Varrstoen V2 wheels that they came out with. They are basically work equip replicas, i got them for super cheap, they just want pics of them on my 510 so they can put them on their website

My friend wanted a set and i didnt have the money so he fronted me the cash so i can buy tires and rock em on my car for a bit whil he is finishing his 510 (which might be a while). So all in all its a win win situation! Ill have some stupid agressive bosozoku deamon camber, tires stretched fitment on my 510 for pics and fun stuff, and he gets a screamer of a deal on wheels!

Im still looking forward to trying on the wheels you have once they are done though...they will be a bit more practical for daily driving hahaha The ones i got are 15x8 0mm offset with almost a 4" lip!

I think marcus is on Volvo springs..no VW...or am i trippin? I cant member...Last i talked to him he is saving up for some F&F CO's

When are you free btw?! we need to kick it soon!
I have no idea... I just finished a semesters worth of hw in 2 days and this is supposed to be a busy week at work... SOON though... and I was looking into some of those wheels... any chance you get the same hook up if I give you money? or if they want to see them on a dumped 280z? haha

Originally Posted by z32tt-r
There were some MDU coils on CL for like $350, Ill see if i can find them and ill post the link so you can show him then!
Old 12-19-2011 | 01:30 PM
Junkster

^I think he mentioned seeing those already this past saturday when we all went to yardhouse...maybe not?

As for the hook-up, i could ask...you could also send them an email and see if they are interested. I just sent them a few pics of my 510 and got a reply really fast cause they were looking for an old school datsun or toyota or something...If you want to pick up a set regardless of the hook up i would do it before the end of dec as they are going to be raising the prices of all their wheels the first of january due to a rise in material costs...FYI
Old 12-19-2011 | 01:59 PM
JZ33

well shat, ill see if I can then... I cant find the MDUs now either... sad day...
Old 12-19-2011 | 02:04 PM
350zed09

hey 350zed09 (Marcus) are your rears (or all of them) 19's?
Yea there 19s all round
Old 12-19-2011 | 02:19 PM
350zed09

Yea I was looking into the mdus even tho there cheap the rear set up is still oem bucket set up and I don't think it'll go as low as I want too, Ima just save up for function forms. And yes I know my konigs are kinda weak and the gram lights were my first choice but I got the konigs for 200 plus traded stock g35 wheels so I got them for a steal. Ima get 18s next but idk what to get
Old 12-19-2011 | 02:19 PM
JZ33

well I have one (sadly only one) bridgestone potenza that i want gone if you want it...

and you just posted that you want 18's... I have another 18 potenza if you want that one too haha
Old 12-19-2011 | 02:34 PM
350zed09

I dont recall anyone saying HIM, personally, is a bad guy. YES, I have met him and seen his Z in person, and unless he upgraded (which is possible) last time I saw he had Konig Afterburners, and I quite like them. HE is not a bad guy in anyway, but that GROUP I do not have very fond thoughts of. They have hurt people I care for and put friends, even family, into horrible situations. Marcus as a person is NOT A BAD GUY. No, I dont think that all of you, in that group, are bad people, but I know a couple are and (not to be cliche) one bad apple spoils the bunch. Ya, Spidermonkey may have jumped the gun in assuming, but we are also a kind hearted bunch and will make those kind of comments just to mess with people, Junkster calls me a *** all the time because he wants my ****. no big deal.

AND, if I am wrong and I ever do come hang with you guys again and some of you arent d-bags (last time the majority of the people there were) then I will COMPLETELY admit I am wrong and personally apologize.

sorry for the rant, just stating my own experiences. Marcus, I am sorry if anything I have posted has offended you. Like I said, I know YOU are not a bad guy and No one on this site should assume you are.

PS: I asked if Marcus has 19's because I have a spare 19 that has good tread and If he wants it he can have it.

Apology accepted and i know what you are talking about with marks situation. It has nothing to do with me , and i know some of the 240 kids I hang out with aren't the best. There's not that many Z owners I know beside Mike with the Z32tt and Kelly (junkster) and Anthony the other sliver couple lowered on stern rims , and Stuart with the 73 240z .
It's a shame that their is not any local z meets so i can meet more people , I've been to a zonc meet at Infineon which was cool.
But other then that were cool now man
Old 12-19-2011 | 02:50 PM
Junkster

Originally Posted by 350zed09
Yea I was looking into the mdus even tho there cheap the rear set up is still oem bucket set up and I don't think it'll go as low as I want too, Ima just save up for function forms. And yes I know my konigs are kinda weak and the gram lights were my first choice but I got the konigs for 200 plus traded stock g35 wheels so I got them for a steal. Ima get 18s next but idk what to get
Well like i said they are coming out with a "USA Only" market for the Gram Lights and they are offering WAYYYYY better sizes and offsets (up to 10.5 inch wide instead of ghey 9.5 widths they have now). They havent released them yet though...but wait around for them!

Its not every day that the states get stuff thats exclusive to us! Im willing to bet they will be pricey if not the same as regular gram lights though...so far i only see them in black too but probably will come out in other colors..
Old 12-19-2011 | 03:08 PM
JZ33

Apology accepted and i know what you are talking about with marks situation. It has nothing to do with me , and i know some of the 240 kids I hang out with aren't the best. There's not that many Z owners I know beside Mike with the Z32tt and Kelly (junkster) and Anthony the other sliver couple lowered on stern rims , and Stuart with the 73 240z .
It's a shame that their is not any local z meets so i can meet more people , I've been to a zonc meet at Infineon which was cool.
But other then that were cool now man
Well maybe ill set up a local Z meet, itll be in Roseville though so it will depend who wants to actually come because I know the drive from where Kelly lives isnt all that fun... if you guys are interested then let me know and Ill see what i can do... I need to meet Stuart too.. I need help with my 280... I went to school with Anthony, but havent talked to him in a while... either way glad we are all good now haha
Old 12-19-2011 | 03:28 PM
RyebreadZ

Damn, haven't checked this thread in a while. Looks like shuts hit the fan lol. I've seen that very with the konigs at sonic before. I was coming out of the drive thru in my silverstone with my bronze stocks and you were parked right by the exit. Clean vert man
Old 12-19-2011 | 03:35 PM
z32tt-r

I live not far from Kelly and still hit up the ville majority the time.
Old 12-19-2011 | 03:56 PM
350zed09

well I have one (sadly only one) bridgestone potenza that i want gone if you want it...

and you just posted that you want 18's... I have another 18 potenza if you want that one too haha
Well my konig is 19s but later I want better name brand wheels that are 18s , what size is the 19 you have ?
Old 12-19-2011 | 03:58 PM
350zed09

Originally Posted by RyebreadZ
Damn, haven't checked this thread in a while. Looks like shuts hit the fan lol. I've seen that very with the konigs at sonic before. I was coming out of the drive thru in my silverstone with my bronze stocks and you were parked right by the exit. Clean vert man
Thanks man
Old 12-19-2011 | 04:23 PM
RyebreadZ

Thanks man
I'll say what's up if I see you around there again.
Old 12-19-2011 | 04:48 PM
Jermy

Kelly never sexts me anymore either :'(
Old 12-19-2011 | 05:04 PM
JZ33

Well my konig is 19s but later I want better name brand wheels that are 18s , what size is the 19 you have ?
265/35

Originally Posted by Jermy
Kelly never sexts me anymore either :'(
lol he always forgets about us!
Old 12-19-2011 | 08:55 PM
z32tt-r

265/35
Damn, pretty tall tire for 19 ha

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners