Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Sacramento spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Jermy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
Its serious business bro.
im gonna find you parked at the mall one of these days and have a security guard friend write you a ticket
Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Spider Monkey

Originally Posted by Jermy
im gonna find you parked at the mall one of these days and have a security guard friend write you a ticket
They can't write tickets. They can only write warnings. The tools do it all the time to me. lol
Old 04-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Jermy

They can't write tickets. They can only write warnings. The tools do it all the time to me. lol
not true, lol. when i worked there during the winter they had a roseville PD come write me one, and almost got my car towed
Old 04-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Spider Monkey

not true, lol. when i worked there during the winter they had a roseville PD come write me one, and almost got my car towed
I didn't say the police couldn't. I said security couldn't. You cheated. lol

Why did they want to tow?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:44 AM
JZ33

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

probably for parking too close... i got that warning a couple times when i worked there...
Old 04-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Spider Monkey

Parking too close to what?
Old 04-21-2011, 03:23 PM
JZ33

if youre an employee you have to park a certain distance away, and in the parking garage (by sears) you have to park on the third floor or higher....
Old 04-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by JZ33
if youre an employee you have to park a certain distance away, and in the parking garage (by sears) you have to park on the third floor or higher....
yup yup. i remember when we were there during holidays, we had to park on that satellite lot. i said **** that and tried to sneak up top on the garage... doesnt work so well when you got green wheels
Old 04-21-2011, 04:23 PM
JZ33

lol i would parked on the bottom level, and on my break move to third level, then move it again later and that system worked perfectly
Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by JZ33
lol i would parked on the bottom level, and on my break move to third level, then move it again later and that system worked perfectly
they tried to write me a ticket for parking there after i quit working there. i wrote on the back side of the ticket that if any of them put one of these gay *** notes on my car again since i dont work there, im gonna shove my foot up their ***. stuck it to the window of their golf cart with my chewing gum too lol
Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Jermy

after reading all the messed up crap i've done, i've come to believe im bipolar and have anger issues lol
Old 04-21-2011, 09:04 PM
JZ33

well at least i know not to upset you LOL
Old 04-21-2011, 09:38 PM
5150_91

Tonight I was driving up that parking garage and my friend with a G was following me. 1 story before the top a security drives by us going down, turns around and follows us up. Stops by us and says we have to leave (because the mall was closed) I told him we were just going to take a couple pictures and then leave and then he started going on and on about how we had to leave immediately and it was mall property? Seriously? What a .....
Old 04-21-2011, 10:19 PM
RyebreadZ

So tonight I was driving down madison right around auburn blvd. and this forest green Z that was dropped on some major sunken in wheels flies by me. The guy didnt even nod back at me when we were at the light. What a d**che LOL
Old 04-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by 5150_91
Tonight I was driving up that parking garage and my friend with a G was following me. 1 story before the top a security drives by us going down, turns around and follows us up. Stops by us and says we have to leave (because the mall was closed) I told him we were just going to take a couple pictures and then leave and then he started going on and on about how we had to leave immediately and it was mall property? Seriously? What a .....
yep, photography on mall property is "prohibited" unless you have permission from property owner. when i asked how to go about obtaining permission being a "licensed photographer" he stutters, and said he didnt know... great employees they got there. If you wanna do a garage shoot, go to old roseville, on vernon street next to the tower theater. Cops are in there sometimes but they're usually pretty nice about it

Originally Posted by RyebreadZ
So tonight I was driving down madison right around auburn blvd. and this forest green Z that was dropped on some major sunken in wheels flies by me. The guy didnt even nod back at me when we were at the light. What a d**che LOL

haha word, i saw a dude in a v3 nismo carbon silver on cirby yesterday or today i forget, but i wave to the dude, my whole arm clearly out the window waving, and he just puts his head down... wtf is with people, we have the same car, its obvious why we're waving! lol
Old 04-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Spider Monkey

yup yup. i remember when we were there during holidays, we had to park on that satellite lot. i said **** that and tried to sneak up top on the garage... doesnt work so well when you got green wheels
No way would I have parked way over in the satellite lot. That would be grounds for quitting. lol
they tried to write me a ticket for parking there after i quit working there. i wrote on the back side of the ticket that if any of them put one of these gay *** notes on my car again since i dont work there, im gonna shove my foot up their ***. stuck it to the window of their golf cart with my chewing gum too lol
That is sofa king badass.
haha word, i saw a dude in a v3 nismo carbon silver on cirby yesterday or today i forget, but i wave to the dude, my whole arm clearly out the window waving, and he just puts his head down... wtf is with people, we have the same car, its obvious why we're waving! lol
Well he was obviously ditich class and didn't want to be seen.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Jermy

No way would I have parked way over in the satellite lot. That would be grounds for quitting. lol

That is sofa king badass.

Well he was obviously ditich class and didn't want to be seen.

wth is ditich?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 PM
JZ33

LOL typo...

coming home tonight and was chillin with a san marino blue Z with (i think) ings rear and nismo sides and V2 front and exhaust.. nice cruising with you man and really nice Z! it was fun til he got off at Fulton...
Old 04-23-2011, 05:23 AM
Jermy

lucky, the people in Z's around here usually come up on me and ride my ***, then ricer flyby or they're old people who dont care lol
Old 04-23-2011, 09:16 AM
JZ33

oh ive had that happen many times... its ridiculous... but every now and then there is a nice/cool person...

Quick Reply: Sacramento spotted thread