Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Hella Flush!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UrbanTacticZ
i will be there with some non z friends
same here so i guess i will see you there.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:00 PM
datsunHEAD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anyone from the east bay goin maybe we can get a mini caravan going?
Old 07-17-2008, 02:03 PM
2boosted4u

im down
Old 07-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Zstealth

whos going tomorrow?
Old 07-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Changvi

Originally Posted by Zstealth
whos going tomorrow?
moi...
Old 07-25-2008, 10:37 PM

i'm trying to leave work early and go. what time does it start anyway??
Old 07-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Changvi

Just got back from the show. I'm sorry to say, but the show itself was a complete Suby, Evo, and 240 biased. Majority of the cars there were STI, Evo, 240's, and a few Integras, a few VIP's, and Trueno's. I got there almost at 10am, an was expecting pretty good parking. But unfortunately, the Fatlace so called, "Hella Flushed" approved stickered cars were already there at the so called "Premier parking". I actually counted the number of cars, and they were no where near 50, since premier parking was pretty small. I would say at the most, 20 cars(that have all been pre-Hella Flush approved). So the rest of the folks who signed up had to park either around the lot or down the street. So what they claimed as a car show was just a marketing promo to get us out and pay for the raffle tickets to win prices. I also tried to find other vendors there that were advertised on the flyer. Unfortunately, the only vendors their were GARAGE INC and Fatlace. On top of that, there were a few idiots who just took off with pedestrians walking on the street to show off their suby's and evo's...... Why?????At that moment, i knew that the cops will be waiting around the corner or down the street waiting to pull people over from the show. You know what guys, i was right. I was told by Zstealth (nice chatting and meeting you bro!), that there were cops waiting near In and Out just down the street. At that moment, thats when I decided to leave. IMO, this "Hella Flush" event=FAIL

Last edited by Changvi; 07-26-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Zstealth

Originally Posted by Changvi
Just got back from the show. I'm sorry to say, but the show itself was a complete Suby, Evo, and 240 biased. Majority of the cars there were STI, Evo, 240's, and a few Integras, a few VIP's, and Trueno's. I got there almost at 10am, an was expecting pretty good parking. But unfortunately, the Fatlace so called, "Hella Flushed" approved stickered cars were already there at the lot where they claimed the first 50 cars were suppose to park. I actually counted the cars, and they were no where near 50. I would say the most, 20 cars(all have been pre-Hella Flush approved. So the rest of the folks who signed up had to park either around the lot or down the street. So what they claimed as a car show was just a marketing promo to get us out and pay for the raffle tickets to win prices. I also tried to find other vendors there that were advertised on the flyer. Unfortunately, the only vendors their were GARAGE INC and Fatlace. On top of that, there were a few idiots who just took off with pedestrians walking on the street to show off their suby's and evo's...... Why?????At that moment, i knew that the cops will be waiting around the corner or down the street waiting to pull people over from the show. You know what guys, i was right. I was told by Zstealth (nice chatting and meeting you bro!), that there were cops waiting near In and Out just down the street. At that moment, thats when I decided to leave. IMO, this "Hella Flush" event=FAIL

lol vince.(nice chatting and meeting you bro!) yah the event sucks its just like a random *** meets in the parking lot.i thought theres going to be alot of vendors there like the hks etc.so i can get some free stuff like stickers and ****.the only vendors there was garage inc/fatlace/hella flushed.so i said this event FAIL.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Zstealth

Hella Weak!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 03:43 PM
JDMautoworks

ouch that sucks...

any pics?
Old 07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
phorbo007

I was there for only 15 mins around 3pm. Not as much car as I was expecting and there was only one Z showcasing. A lot of EVOs and Subys. A lot of nice cars though.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Changvi

Originally Posted by phorbo007
I was there for only 15 mins around 3pm. Not as much car as I was expecting and there was only one Z showcasing. A lot of EVOs and Subys. A lot of nice cars though.
I agree with you that there were a few nice rides, and there were a few that were just complete garbage. For example, there were a few 240 wide bodies that looked like it just came from a sub-par body shop or something. The workmanship of the wide body was just garbage. Ripples everywhere, which seemed like a poorly done body work. Belive it or not, they also had "Hella flush" approved decals on them.... This event was completely rigged from the start. It was just a marketing campaign for Fatlace/Garage Inc. Shiet, I didn't even get a discount when i bought my bottled starbucks coffee at Gokart......

Last edited by Changvi; 07-26-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Changvi

Originally Posted by Zstealth
Hella Weak!!!!
Hella weak is an understatement bro. It should be "Hella Rigged!!!"
Old 07-26-2008, 04:43 PM
JDMautoworks

and nobody has pics? lol
Old 07-26-2008, 04:46 PM
sid67jp

Good thing I passed up on this event coz I had to go to Gilroy Garlic Festival. All I could say to this festival was it was an awesome experience, lots of food, even tried the garlic ice cream and there's plenty of free cold water in a cup coz it was so damn hot down there and yeah they're pretty much organized from parking to directing people taking shuttle buses.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Changvi

Originally Posted by sid67jp
Good thing I passed up on this event coz I had to go to Gilroy Garlic Festival. All I could say to this festival was it was an awesome experience, lots of food, even tried the garlic ice cream and there's plenty of free cold water in a cup coz it was so damn hot down there and yeah they're pretty much organized from parking to directing people taking shuttle buses.
Ed, it sounded like fun. My gf was actually talking about the festival as well. I think I Should've saved the $40 for the garlic festival instead of gas to drive to Burlingame.....

Last edited by Changvi; 07-26-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Changvi

Originally Posted by JDMautoworks
and nobody has pics? lol
Trust me, there was really nothing impressive to see. The main attractions were a bunch of Evo's and Suby's with flush offsets and a whole lot of stickers plastered on the windshield.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Any of the hella flush cars at the show/????????
Old 07-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Zstealth

no pictures.didnt bother taking one.i got some dirty *** looks from the other owners in the boot.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:19 PM
sid67jp

Originally Posted by Changvi
Ed, it sounded like fun. My gf was actually talking about the festival as well. I think I Should've saved the $40 for the garlic festival instead of gas to drive to Burlingame.....
Well Vince you still have one more day to go. Last day of the festival will be until tomorrow. They open at 10am and if you're going, be there early coz traffic will start to build up on 101, trust me!
Sorry off-topic.

Quick Reply: Hella Flush!!