Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

I need your help !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:11 PM
RobbyStyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZDi[R]tY3

WTF? DUMB NOOB GUY 0 / SCAMMER 1
Dumb Noob Guy huh?? First off your car is hidious looking just like your face and secondly I am far from being a noob unlike yourself with those played out parts on your car. Your mom probably knows more about your car than you do. I know I have been doing this alot longer than you have so go back to watching your gay **** and drinking mocha frappachino's.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:28 PM
jmasi

wow why the car bashing..eric's car is clean. like the widebody. gee i actually was all pumped up cause i was heading up north next week and planned on checking that addy that is in a industrial area by the way..but your a fuktard the way you act. sorry that u ship **** before you receive money. you are dumb. who the *** does that??
Old 09-08-2008, 09:29 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I doubt SFPD is going to do anything. There is too much to prove, too much potential finger pointing, etc. They will probably suggest you contact a lawyer, but it still should be logged (as well as the other guy that got scammed on the wheels). A bunch of SJPD work out at the gym I go to, and although I'm confident the scammer is reading this, we can probably drop in at his address to discuss the situation. PM me to pursue AFTER you talk with SFPD.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:52 PM
RobbyStyle

I was not going to say anything but why was what he said necessary along with what the other guy said? Thats the problem with this forum along with other hundreds of car forums. People that think because they have been on the site for a couple of years with 2,000 posts whatever ...think they know it all and can say wtf they want. So the people that are like that I will always put them in there place because of there actions. Im over all of it...it will catch up to that guy that scammed me along with the other few on here that got scammed. Again I thank everyone for your help and suggestions.

Last edited by RobbyStyle; 09-08-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
ZDi[R]tY3

Originally Posted by RobbyStyle
Dumb Noob Guy huh?? First off your car is hidious looking just like your face and secondly I am far from being a noob unlike yourself with those played out parts on your car. Your mom probably knows more about your car than you do. I know I have been doing this alot longer than you have so go back to watching your gay **** and drinking mocha frappachino's.

How old are you? 16? 17?
WOW people still come out with mama jokes now adays?
Yeah yeah I know everyone and they're mama got Do-Luck fenders now adays.
Man ... really good luck finding your head lights ...
I have better things to do rather than sit here and exchange mama jokes with you
By the way I think you got scammed by someone who's really watching gay **** and drinking mocha frappachino's.

Originally Posted by jmasi
wow why the car bashing..eric's car is clean. like the widebody. gee i actually was all pumped up cause i was heading up north next week and planned on checking that addy that is in a industrial area by the way..but your a fuktard the way you act. sorry that u ship **** before you receive money. you are dumb. who the *** does that??

Thank you for your kind words sir...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:22 AM
RobbyStyle

How old are you? 16? 17?
WOW people still come out with mama jokes now adays?
Yeah yeah I know everyone and they're mama got Do-Luck fenders now adays.
Man ... really good luck finding your head lights ...
I have better things to do rather than sit here and exchange mama jokes with you
By the way I think you got scammed by someone who's really watching gay **** and drinking mocha frappachino's.

Thank you for your kind words sir...
I am far from 16 or 17 and who gives a sh#t that you have Do-Luck fenders with weak offset wheels on your car. Obviously you did not have better things to do because you replied to my post with that lame remark.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Old 09-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey bro, there is no need to insult other peoples car and mom. It absolutely has nothing to do with this thread. Zdirty's ride is one of the best looking widebody here in the Bay Area. If you want our help, treat your fellow z forum members with respect. Regarding your situation, I feel for you bro. It sucks to be scammed. Its your hard earn money. Believe me, i got scammed by some dude in WA when i purchased HKS hyper for a 300zx when I used to own one. So i know how you feel. I agree with some members here, is to file a police report with SFPD. Make sure u have the PM's or emails saved so u have some type of evidence to go with. Again, lets keep this thread clean and stick to the subjct. I wish you goo luck bro.....
Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Here is his information:

Yee Chang
268 Leland Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134

In all the years that I have been selling parts on car forums I have never been scammed and im clueless as of what to do. Its more of teaching the guy a lesson more than getting my parts back. Like I said though in the first post whoever can get these headlights back or atleast in the police departments possession I will paypal them $100 immediately.

HELLo,

1. You shipped parts without securing funds.

2. You know his address but want someone to do exactly what??? I read this as you want someone to do something of a not-so ethical, legal nature.

3. How does insulting a prominent member of this community benefit your situation? Eric has helped countless members on this board both locally and internationally. Congrats on cutting your own throat.. Guess who's NOT going to help you now.

4. Your occupation is kicking ***...

Darren
Old 09-09-2008, 03:39 PM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER

HELLo,

1. You shipped parts without securing funds.

2. You know his address but want someone to do exactly what??? I read this as you want someone to do something of a not-so ethical, legal nature.

3. How does insulting a prominent member of this community benefit your situation? Eric has helped countless members on this board both locally and internationally. Congrats on cutting your own throat.. Guess who's NOT going to help you now.

4. Your occupation is kicking ***...

Darren
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Zstealth

damn you messed with the wrong person!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Chineseguy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO!!!! Kickin *** and teh drifting racezzzzzzzz. you may not be 16 or 17 but you sure sound like one.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Dsmashin

Originally Posted by Zstealth
damn you messed with the wrong person!
+1
Old 09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
JDM r TAB

damn sucks for u bro....
Old 09-09-2008, 07:02 PM
GQ 350z

Damn how are you gonna hate on Zdirty of all people? Dude we understand you got conned but god damn...this dude has helped so many people you can't even fathom. If you ever met him in person you'd never say that.

BTW, Eric I caught the Z at your shop. **** looked sick son!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:23 PM
RobbyStyle

Originally Posted by GQ 350z
Damn how are you gonna hate on Zdirty of all people? Dude we understand you got conned but god damn...this dude has helped so many people you can't even fathom. If you ever met him in person you'd never say that.

BTW, Eric I caught the Z at your shop. **** looked sick son!
1. I dont need anyone's help because the SFPD caught the guy and confiscated the headlights from another guy that he sold them to.
2. ZDirty of all people??? I could give two ***** less!!!
3. Im 28 for the record and I cage fight twice a week so yea that's ONE of my occupations.
4. Lets all just drop this because its not going to get anywhere and I have been laughing to much that my stomach hurts at the guy that said I messed with the wrong guy.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:32 PM
ZDi[R]tY3

Nicely done Robbstyle nicely done ...
http://zilvia.net/f/1787357-post1140.html
http://www.myspace.com/robby_style
I'm done .... enough said from my part ...
Just lame for me to deal with ...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:53 PM
JDM r TAB

lol
Old 09-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Zstealth

1. I dont need anyone's help because the SFPD caught the guy and confiscated the headlights from another guy that he sold them to.
2. ZDirty of all people??? I could give two ***** less!!!
3. Im 28 for the record and I cage fight twice a week so yea that's ONE of my occupations.
4. Lets all just drop this because its not going to get anywhere and I have been laughing to much that my stomach hurts at the guy that said I messed with the wrong guy.
what i meant is we gon back him up. LOL at Cage fight saw your myspace link and your doing a cage fight with your lil dog. (JK) Dont be Mad you need to chill Bro and take all of this as JOKE!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:53 PM
jmasi

Nicely done Robbstyle nicely done ...
http://zilvia.net/f/1787357-post1140.html
http://www.myspace.com/robby_style
I'm done .... enough said from my part ...
Just lame for me to deal with ...
haha..myspace is a bust...thats so great..ya you look like the ultimate fighter..more like the biggest loser..
that's startastic

Last edited by jmasi; 09-09-2008 at 11:59 PM.