Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

San Jose Crew

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 05:19 PM
MzInfiniti20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my wheels are in the shop cant go booo! please do more meets on the southside..and ill for sure go...i live by santa teresa and cottle rd
Old 04-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Café Quyen enjoying the view
Old 04-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cali-Darkness
Café Quyen enjoying the view
Damn, Jesse, how do you know about Cafe Quyen?? I think by far the best is either Cafe Quyen or Nguyen Expresso. Both are on Tully Road....
Old 04-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Changvi
Damn, Jesse, how do you know about Cafe Quyen?? I think by far the best is either Cafe Quyen or Nguyen Expresso. Both are on Tully Road....
We just made our way here thanks to phil... Screw starbucks
Old 04-25-2009, 12:48 AM
08Silver350z

We just made our way here thanks to phil... Screw starbucks
haha yea seriously. damn i say we make that a pit stop more often during our meets
Old 04-25-2009, 12:57 AM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good meet again tonight guys. Perhaps we can do hookah or billiards next week.

PS... does anyone have a video camera I can borrow 2 mount on my car? One of those suction cup ones perhaps.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:36 AM
dimebagdolf

Haven't been on here in a while.
I see things are startin' to brew again.
I'll come out to the next one!
Old 04-25-2009, 07:45 AM
08Silver350z

Originally Posted by mcarther101

PS... does anyone have a video camera I can borrow 2 mount on my car? One of those suction cup ones perhaps.
+1 for hookah or billards. We can go Santa Clara billiards for pool cause it has big parking and its a big pool place in general. For hookah tho do people wanna go hookah lounge? or if enough people have hookah sets we can set up a few sets somewhere and do it that way
Old 04-25-2009, 08:03 AM
g37mobbin

^^^i still waiting for my camera mount that got backordered until the middle of May...backordered for 2 months....
Old 04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by 08Silver350z
+1 for hookah or billards. We can go Santa Clara billiards for pool cause it has big parking and its a big pool place in general. For hookah tho do people wanna go hookah lounge? or if enough people have hookah sets we can set up a few sets somewhere and do it that way
Im in for hookah lounge or our own.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:34 AM
g37mobbin

fo sho^ ha...laly would love hookah it's been a minute since we have went...
Old 04-25-2009, 11:02 AM
Project DSR

shoot man shoulda asked me i have a gopro wide lens camera and mount

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPHmGxZ1e_Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPHmGxZ1e_Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pretty good wish the sound was better good for insides though

i wanna get a mino flip hd cam for some inside action and id leave this outside
Old 04-25-2009, 06:07 PM
bwwong88

im down for hookah and coffee, try out xing xing, also on tully, or theres one directly across the street from carls junior
Old 04-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by bwwong88
im down for hookah and coffee, try out xing xing, also on tully, or theres one directly across the street from carls junior

Here since Dec. 08 and Hookah & Coffee with a side of g string brings you out for the first post.

What is xing xing?
Old 04-26-2009, 05:15 PM
08Silver350z

alright so friday night hookah. lounge or our own then?

also check out the nor cal crew im trying to start up. https://my350z.com/forum/northern-ca...-cal-crew.html its so that all z's from nor cal can meet up once in a while
Old 04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
bwwong88

Here since Dec. 08 and Hookah & Coffee with a side of g string brings you out for the first post.

What is xing xing?
Xing Xing is a coffee shop, better one, yea im down for everything, i got a hookah set too
Old 04-27-2009, 08:16 AM
07blk350z

I agree on the good meet on friday. It was cold as hell at in-n-out though. This weekend (friday) is gana be cloudy. So guys who are gana show up this weekend, dress warm. Cause most likely, its gana be cold as hell. How did you guys like the spot at In-n-out? Does that seem like a good spot to meet up? I liked it. We had no problems. And we saw some bad a$$ trucks and train horns. Just for an Update. Saturday I got my Nismo Catback installed. Still breaking it in. Its quiet but its getting a little deeper tone every time I drive it. You guys will see it this weekend. This weekend aswell, Im buying the Titek Test Pipes. Through who, I dont know. I looked on their site and its like 400 for the set and then the CEL Fix. which is like 15 bucks. And Im gana try to make some San Jose Z Crew Plate frames. When I do. Im gana make a few of them. If your interested in one. Let me know. I just gotta find the guy who makes them. Then I'll move on from there.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:22 AM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 07blk350z
Im buying the Titek Test Pipes. Through who, I dont know. I looked on their site and its like 400 for the set and then the CEL Fix. which is like 15 bucks.
That's expensive for test pipes, are 07+ test pipes/cats different than 03-06, or is it just the headers that are different?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

I agree on the good meet on friday. It was cold as hell at in-n-out though. This weekend (friday) is gana be cloudy. So guys who are gana show up this weekend, dress warm. Cause most likely, its gana be cold as hell. How did you guys like the spot at In-n-out? Does that seem like a good spot to meet up? I liked it. We had no problems. And we saw some bad a$$ trucks and train horns. Just for an Update. Saturday I got my Nismo Catback installed. Still breaking it in. Its quiet but its getting a little deeper tone every time I drive it. You guys will see it this weekend. This weekend aswell, Im buying the Titek Test Pipes. Through who, I dont know. I looked on their site and its like 400 for the set and then the CEL Fix. which is like 15 bucks. And Im gana try to make some San Jose Z Crew Plate frames. When I do. Im gana make a few of them. If your interested in one. Let me know. I just gotta find the guy who makes them. Then I'll move on from there.
I met a graphic designer over the weekend and we talked a bit about an idea I have had for a while. I originally wanted the my350Z decal and ad Nor-Cal but the people that were selling them never replied. Then I figured why not make our own. I told him I will try and get with him soon when I think up of a design. Im hoping to get a decal where all bay areas landmarks can be put into one. The only thing that would change is what part of the bay you want in letters (ie. East Bay, South Bay).

The crew I was hanging out with, they have a nice decal.

That's expensive for test pipes, are 07+ test pipes/cats different than 03-06, or is it just the headers that are different?
Headers and cats are different. After the cats its all interchangeable.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:21 AM
08Silver350z

In-n-out was a pretty chill meet up spot. lots of space for a Friday night. And congratulations on your new exhaust man. I cant wait to get mine. And I'd be down to get some plate frames. Let me know when you find more info on that

Quick Reply: San Jose Crew