Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Indy Car and Formula Drift: Special Event *Discount Tickets*

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 08:59 AM
PostRelease
Official My350z Sponsor
PostRelease

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Indy Car and Formula Drift: Special Event *Discount Tickets*

TWO EVENTS IN ONE
Formula Drift and Indy Car Racing are proud to announce that they are teaming up for a dual event at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA. Formula Drift Round 6 will be held during the Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma race weekend on Friday August 21st and Saturday August 22nd. Your single ticket will give you access to both race events happening on the same track.

Infineon Raceway is one of the fastest tracks of the Formula Drift season with entry speeds hitting over 100 MPH. This course is also one of the most challenging as the fast entry leads into a tricky right-hand turn which has claimed many race cars.

Formula Drift will be among the biggest stars of the Indy Car Series, including Danica Patrick, Helio Castroneves, Marco Andrietti and Graham Rahal to name a few. Indy cars themselves make around 650 hp and weigh little over 1600 lbs. All the V8 motors used in Indy are built by Honda Racing.

DISCOUNT TICKETS
Use special coupon code - PRPASS and you will get $7 off the online ticket price.

Click here to purchase your DISCOUNT TICKETS using coupon code: PRPASS.

Formula Drift Video on YouTube

This PostRelease® is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors My 350Z. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the My 350Z forum.

Last edited by PostRelease; 08-21-2009 at 09:00 AM.