Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Import Revolution San Mateo Eval.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Mr Twisted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import Revolution San Mateo Eval.

3 words "save your money". Met up with drsifu and 4 of his g 35 BUDDYS to cruise to the show. How disappointing not 1 other forum guy made it to the Red Robin. Par for the course I guess.
There was a lot of modded cars, very big SUV's and oh ya, lots of skinny Blond Asian women, who for $10 will give you the time of day.

In the whole show was 2 silver 350Zs. One was bone stock base with Sarpco seat belts and the other was not that much better.

How sad , I saw much better cars at the Mossey Show for free. It's a good thing I have business in San Francisco or I'd really feel bad. The best cars were in the parking lot. A brand new shiny black Z and my own. No after market vendors except BF Goodrich, Diehard Batterys and some sound stores I think.

For $19 entrance,$7 parking I should have gotten a better workout on a stairmaster then doing laps around the buildings. Some people like this kind of think I guess, the place was packed. Must be the pretty girls and load music.

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 10-11-2003 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:13 PM
failsafe
....for your health

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea...IRev/HIN or whatever name it's going by this week, all those shows are the same. A bunch of gaudy body kits and mostly all show-no go cars (although a few actual nice/fast cars mixed in). Been there, done that. Not to mention that a good portion of the models are anything but. Prefer shows where there are actual vendors to talk to, new products to see and nicely built cars.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Damn... good thing i didnt go... sorry to all that...
Old 10-12-2003, 12:45 PM
spf4000

Default Re: Import Revolution San Mateo Eval.

Originally posted by Mr Twisted
3 words "save your money". Met up with drsifu and 4 of his g 35 BUDDYS to cruise to the show. How disappointing not 1 other forum guy made it to the Red Robin. Par for the course I guess.
There was a lot of modded cars, very big SUV's and oh ya, lots of skinny Blond Asian women, who for $10 will give you the time of day.

In the whole show was 2 silver 350Zs. One was bone stock base with Sarpco seat belts and the other was not that much better.
I actually tried to make it to Red Robins but I got out too late. I did park my car next to a bunch of G35s and 350Zs, so that may have been you guys. I don't know if you saw my car, but mine was the CS 350Z Track with the Nismo Exhaust.

I agree about the lame 350Zs at the show. One looked completely bone stock. Weak. Beating on the Mazda 6 was pretty fun though. The Skip Barber instructors in the passenger seats were really cool too. I've been debating whether or not to take their three day race school for a long time, but talking to the instructors made up my mind--I'm definitely going as soon as my current project is over!

I think the best car at the show was the Yellow Murcielago that was at the front of the parking lot!
Old 10-12-2003, 01:15 PM
drsifu

Default Eye candy from iREV

Join me inside:

San Mateo, Import Revolution, 10/11/03
Attached Thumbnails Import Revolution San Mateo Eval.-110_1073_r1_1.jpg