Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

NorCal 350Z Logo Ideas... please add on...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 07:25 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: WOW Nice

Originally posted by yobri
I was actually looking into that with my favored design (for myself and those few that may be interested)... something possibly akin to bumper sticker material but in the shape of a circle, per se...

You got a lead into a person (friend) that prints decals Yuichi?
There is also a substrate for labels that allows you to just peel them off and put them back as you need to. they stay on by some kind of static action.
That way it can be put on or removed if there are times when you don't want it on there. Formal occasions????????
Old 04-30-2004, 07:29 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: WOW Nice

Originally posted by fowlman01
There is also a substrate for labels that allows you to just peel them off and put them back as you need to. they stay on by some kind of static action.
That way it can be put on or removed if there are times when you don't want it on there. Formal occasions????????
Good idea, but they'd have to be applied to the inside (or they might fly away when driving, or even worse, get stolen ). If you have tint on the rear windows, then I guess you'll have to put it in the front...
Old 04-30-2004, 07:45 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW Nice

Good idea, but they'd have to be applied to the inside (or they might fly away when driving, or even worse, get stolen ). If you have tint on the rear windows, then I guess you'll have to put it in the front...
Good point, I forgot about that.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:54 AM
Z33RIE

hi everyone again... it's your girl rie checkin in... i like all of your ideas and just had some questions for you... like do i still get a shirt and some stickers??? and also i agree that the polo shirts would look great for the GUYS, but polo shirts aren't exactly the most flattering type of shirts for girls (michelle & i) so was wondering if you were gonna have a different shirt for the girls, like a baby tee or women's shorter polo shirt? if you make a hooded sweatshirt, i definately want one too, that would be good for cold or nighttime, so that's my 2 cents... if you all feel like i shouldn't get one anymore, i'll understand, but thought i'd ask anyways...

~Rie
Old 04-30-2004, 10:02 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by Z33RIE
hi everyone again... it's your girl rie checkin in... i like all of your ideas and just had some questions for you... like do i still get a shirt and some stickers??? and also i agree that the polo shirts would look great for the GUYS, but polo shirts aren't exactly the most flattering type of shirts for girls (michelle & i) so was wondering if you were gonna have a different shirt for the girls, like a baby tee or women's shorter polo shirt? if you make a hooded sweatshirt, i definately want one too, that would be good for cold or nighttime, so that's my 2 cents... if you all feel like i shouldn't get one anymore, i'll understand, but thought i'd ask anyways...

~Rie
Rie, don't be silly. Of course you're still a part of the family, even when you're in SoCal. You're in for decals, shirts, and whatever we got going... come to think about it, there aren't any other SoCal natives that would be interested in our SHIFT_norcal merchandise anyway...
Old 04-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Z33RIE

Rie, don't be silly. Of course you're still a part of the family, even when you're in SoCal. You're in for decals, shirts, and whatever we got going... come to think about it, there aren't any other SoCal natives that would be interested in our SHIFT_norcal merchandise anyway...
thanks brian, i feel so loved again remember i want an extra-small white baby tee...lol, J/K!!! haha!!! but seriously i want the package deal when you all decide and just keep me posted on paying whoever for it... hope you're doing well and miss you all!!! take care

~Rie
Old 04-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by Z33RIE

~Rie
Hey Rie, i think whoever said you dont get one was joking... at least i hope they were... anyways... even if you didnt want one... we'll make you slap that sticker on yer ride when you're not lookin'

Hope youre doin aight... Take Care
Old 04-30-2004, 10:26 AM
MDubbsZ

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW Nice

Hey Yobri, nice work! I'm just sort of curious, what would the logo look like (1) w/o the bridge and w/ "SHIFT_norcal" a little bigger? or (2) maybe if "SHIFT_norcal" was placed in the middle of the "Z" (if the "Z" was a bit larger/stretched a little vertically and "SHIFT_norcal" was a bit larger/stretched a little horizontally?

Mike
Old 04-30-2004, 10:38 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW Nice

Originally posted by MDubbsZ
Hey Yobri, nice work! I'm just sort of curious, what would the logo look like (1) w/o the bridge and w/ "SHIFT_norcal" a little bigger? or (2) maybe if "SHIFT_norcal" was placed in the middle of the "Z" (if the "Z" was a bit larger/stretched a little vertically and "SHIFT_norcal" was a bit larger/stretched a little horizontally?

Mike
I'll work on that this weekend Mike...
Old 05-03-2004, 06:30 PM
4myZ350

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Z-INCOGNITO
[B]Hey Rie, i think whoever said you dont get one was joking... at least i hope they were... anyways... even if you didnt want one... we'll make you slap that sticker on yer ride when you're not lookin'

RIE/Z-ingognito: I was only kidding i would never (but in jest!! LOL) pick on rie & for that matter any of the regulars/ fam. Ihope every one nows me betterthen that!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

i figured u were...
Old 05-03-2004, 09:12 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW Nice

Originally posted by MDubbsZ

Mike
Mike, hope that this is what you meant... if not, let me know. The Z squares had to be taken out b/c they blended in with the lettering when overlayed.
Attached Thumbnails NorCal 350Z Logo Ideas... please add on...-norcalzlogo_07.jpg  
Old 05-04-2004, 04:14 AM
Shift33

You know what I really like, the shift_norcal Z in one straight line. 3-4 inches tall and 8 inches long so that it could fit on the back window along the bottom.

Same for the the clothes also with just the shift_norcal Z without anything else. I'm just simple like that though but open to anything.

What about a shift_norcal Z surrounded by a pod-like design? Just 2 cents. . .. that's all.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:12 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by Shift33
You know what I really like, the shift_norcal Z in one straight line. 3-4 inches tall and 8 inches long so that it could fit on the back window along the bottom.

Same for the the clothes also with just the shift_norcal Z without anything else. I'm just simple like that though but open to anything.

What about a shift_norcal Z surrounded by a pod-like design? Just 2 cents. . .. that's all.
I'll try that one when I get home.
Old 05-04-2004, 10:28 AM
pisces9ca

Cool

You are all coming up with great stuff! I'll certinly be interested in shirts/stickers, but I have no qtr window so I'd need a bumper sticker....

Jim
Old 05-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by pisces9ca
You are all coming up with great stuff! I'll certinly be interested in shirts/stickers, but I have no qtr window so I'd need a bumper sticker....

Jim
You have that glass thing in the middle... you can put it there
Old 05-04-2004, 12:45 PM
4myZ350

Default give me a fax # i'll fax U

Originally posted by 4myZ350
if anyone knows how to put up pixs give me a fax # and i'll send some alteration to you . ussing logo's form others with some ideas to add /subt.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:24 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Check out the second post of this thread...

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=73735

...if we can find the place, doing shirts shouldn't cost that much (provided that it is the silk-screen route).
Old 07-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

any updates on this matter?
Old 07-01-2004, 09:24 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Walt and I have been working on getting pricing quotes and samples from some of his vendors... I've seen some of Walt's demos for his other projects, and we're currently in the process of getting demos and pricing for vinyl decals

Quick Reply: NorCal 350Z Logo Ideas... please add on...