Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 01:02 PM
nickZ33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2nite ill be @ that expendables concert, sry guys
Old 10-04-2008, 01:53 PM
vispre

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn first meet i can make in ages, and weak turn out... we still on for tonight?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:08 PM
nosurf2day

yes it is at fridays on 50, lou is there right now
Old 10-04-2008, 06:07 PM
vispre

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
yes it is at fridays on 50, lou is there right now
well that was a waste. I went out there about 20 mins ago and not a single Z.

I tried to call lou about 3 times but he didnt pick up. WHere did everyone go?
Old 10-04-2008, 06:17 PM
nosurf2day

i was talking with him on the phone, he went to hang out with some friends. He said that he was the only one that showed up. He was pissed.

I just bought some new tires for my car. I have less than 400 miles on my rear tires. I have a hole right at the edge of the treat and sidewall of the tire, right in the crack. Its cut somehow. A tire completely ruined. I decided since I have to replace the tire, I will go with a lower profile tire, this way I wont rub anymore. I am going to sell other tire since its brand damn new!

My luck!
Old 10-04-2008, 06:24 PM
vispre

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
i was talking with him on the phone, he went to hang out with some friends. He said that he was the only one that showed up. He was pissed.

I just bought some new tires for my car. I have less than 400 miles on my rear tires. I have a hole right at the edge of the treat and sidewall of the tire, right in the crack. Its cut somehow. A tire completely ruined. I decided since I have to replace the tire, I will go with a lower profile tire, this way I wont rub anymore. I am going to sell other tire since its brand damn new!

My luck!
yeah that definately sucks, if you had 19's i would offer to sell u the tires i have on mine (then i would just sell the rims by it self) but yeah 20's are no joke. u need a mortgage to keep up with those tires.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:49 PM
OZOC

Yeah vispre I was there. And it was a great meet thanks to the 3 guys showed up ME myself and I. And we had a blast, and you know that I can crack myself UP.

The next meet will be posted at a later date
Old 10-04-2008, 06:51 PM
vispre

Originally Posted by OZOC
Yeah vispre I was there. And it was a great meet thanks to the 3 guys showed up ME myself and I. And we had a blast, and you know that I can crack myself UP.

The next meet will be posted at a later date
yeah i was def late, but u know me, im always late.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 AM
Zeebra

The board needs to get together... I personally did not join OZOC to be told Im owned by someone and any effort I personally try to put in for the club goes unheard of.

A lot of you I consider family and some of my closest friends... but without hurting feelings here the board needs to change to active Z owners that are modified and that put together fun things for us to do. Ive been involved in car clubs for the past 8 years and theres a lot of things that we can do better.

1.) Lou it needs an opening page like My350z does with a random high resolution picture of our cars.

2.) Members that dont have Z's anymore shouldnt be on the main page.

3.) We can have a friends/family page with pictures of old members and well friends and family.

4.) Our bios shouldnt be a white background a notepad looking parts list.. And our pics of our cars should be way better quality and more than one picture.

OZOC:

1.) We need BUSINESS CARDS!!!

2.) We need better decals and to keep up that members and only members with 350z's have our decals... A non member with our decals gets caught street racing or drunk driving and kills someone we lose any street cred that you couldve built in the past 5 years.

Theres more that I can say but Im not part of the board so Im going to leave it there. But heres something to think about:

This is the 5th year of the OZOC! Its funny cuz Wed. night at UCF I personally talked about 6 guys who were really interested in our club and since then not one of them has posted. Maybe if you are part of the OZOC and dont live in orlando anymore, have major other priorities, dont have the money to modify your car, or just dont own a Z... well you get where Im going.

Nothing personal to anyone cuz every person Ive met in the club I would be there for in a heart beat if they needed something but our Team is only as strong as its players.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:55 AM
nickZ33

im with u on ur post about everything except where u put "dont have the money to modify your car". Everyone knows my car looks almost stock, but lets face it, my priorities are a little different with my money.

1) tuition
2) Student loan
3) Rent

Etc. Its obvious on a student budget not everyone can make their car into what yours looks like or Js MUCH LESS Rich's Z which is such a sweet car. I feel its more of the effort your willing to put forth as a team member and participate (like when i went to ATL even though my car wasnt going) rather then how deep my pockets are and am willing to invest in my own Z. Just my 2cents on ur comment bro, and u know ur my ***** and all and i agree with everything, except that comment.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Zeebra

Your right bro.. my bad. If effort exceeds your budget. Your the only one though in reality thats why I said it.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:07 AM
nickZ33

i might be 1 of the poorest cuz im a student still, but im probably still 1 of the ppl with the least debt! woooo! haha.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:00 PM
projektZ

I see modified Z's all the time, I can't believe theres not more of a following in this area. I followed a Z down I-drive one night and he was interested in meeting more modded Z owners I gave him my number and told him to check out this forum but I dont think he remember to check it out. If you guys had cards I think it would help out alot. I used to be in another car club and having the business cards and an active forum really helped them grow to alot of members. I wish I didn't live so far away from the meet location or else I'd be out there. I used to go to the UCF meets but now I can't b/c I work full-time. Send me a pm sometime if theres anyway I can try to help. Guys are pretty cool about girls in Z's following them to hand out cards
Old 10-06-2008, 04:05 PM
projektZ

o and if anyone knows somewhere I can pick up

1. main studs
2. main bearings
3. ACT 6 puck sprung clutch/ACT prolite fly
4. Nismo thermostat

for cheap. let me know!!!!!! once I get these few items left its time to pull the motor, we should have a "Michelle pulls her motor" party!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM
vispre

lou i emailed you a 2 part set of my high res pics btw.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:42 AM
OZOC

projektZ Thank you for the good words. I know as one of the founders of the ozoc we work hard to helpout and to make everyone feel as welcome as a member. the next time you see me i'll should have the cards for you.

So thanks
Lou
Old 10-07-2008, 08:47 AM
OZOC

Originally Posted by vispre
lou i emailed you a 2 part set of my high res pics btw.
i'll check them out today
Old 10-07-2008, 04:47 PM
lowematty

Anyone going to the UCF meet tomorrow?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:04 PM
vispre

CHRIS -

Swervin' video done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-Jt4FX5ZA

they took out the last swerving/driving shot we took but there are bits and pieces of your car and mine here and there.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:26 PM
bleufiend

zeebra, most of your post I agree with except the part about where you live at. I think Im the furthest member of OZOC living in lakeland but Ive made just about every meet this year minus maybe 3-4 including this past weekends. Other then that Ive made every official OZOC show that weve had this year. I too share your sentiment that the club has gotten a bit loose the latter half of this year, same thing happened last year though, reason being after HIN the show season pretty much dries up unless you want to make a venture to atl for nopi or miami for HIN. Id love to make those shows but I just dont have the reserves to do that kind of stuff all the time like those in the club whom are further along in life and have deeper pockets.

Quick Reply: OZOC Meets