Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Where the Z's @ in Oahu.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006 | 04:10 AM
Juanito350Z

Default Where the Z's @ in Oahu.

HI my name is Juan and I am in the military originally from New jersey. I drive an 06 Magnetic Black Enthusiast. I normally hang out with i-club or evo808 why u may ask.. beacause that's what all my friends drive, and I am tired so I want to know is there something for us here in Oahu. I've seen Z's around but not that many at the track. I would like to for once be at a parking lot chillin looking at Z33 Engine bays. I think I know more about evo's and sti's than my car. I wanna see those plenums, different intakes maybe some boosted Z33 if we have any here.. u know and ask questions about it. welli guess i made my point so i am out.. peace
Old 04-02-2006 | 08:33 AM
punish_her

Yeah been trying to do this for a while. We've only had one cruise, the last meet and greet was a flop. Well at least the meeting part was I left with some hotters phone numbers. There are verry few FI Z's arround, verry few that are heavily modded.

I guess you could call mine on the heavier side of the modding spectrum. I'm fairly knowlageable about our cars so if you have any questions let me know. I do my own work when ever possible.

I'll be down with getting some people together when I get back. I'm ithcing to get my car on the road again.

Hell I'l even hang with the other car sceenes I just like to talk car smack

Well Im off.
Old 04-04-2006 | 07:14 AM
punish_her

Hey man you cant do a call out and not respond man? People will loose interest.

Dude when I get back gimme a place and time and I'll be there. I'm fukin stuck in bumfuk south east asia with food poisioning because I ate duck foot skin off the street. (Hey at least booze is free) Just cant wait to get back to my car and drive it.

keep posting, even if your the only one. If you type it they will come!

luv

drunken mikey

EDIT: Im boosted, bosting, and got da plenum with a few extras. Not to mention again drunk!!!!

Last edited by punish_her; 04-04-2006 at 07:18 AM.
Old 04-04-2006 | 01:31 PM
showstoppertk

Originally Posted by punish_her
Hey man you cant do a call out and not respond man? People will loose interest.

Dude when I get back gimme a place and time and I'll be there. I'm fukin stuck in bumfuk south east asia with food poisioning because I ate duck foot skin off the street. (Hey at least booze is free) Just cant wait to get back to my car and drive it.

keep posting, even if your the only one. If you type it they will come!

luv

drunken mikey

EDIT: Im boosted, bosting, and got da plenum with a few extras. Not to mention again drunk!!!!
LOL! thats hilarious. I know you've got no problems eating reeses cups off the ground, but duck foot? geez man, you should have your own reality show. anyhow, watch yourself over there or you might never make it home to drive your car, and then we'll all scavenge the parts

oh and given I'm off, I'll be down for another meet and greet.
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:03 PM
Juanito350Z

I am not calling anyone out, I just wondering if there was anything already set up for us Z's out there. Guess not.. I was pretty much looking for a join the pack type of thing. But hey I am down for a greet and meet. I am off after 5.. so maybe after you get back, you, showstoppertk and myself can meet and greet at hooters.. by the aloha tower right.. take care bro I am out..
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:17 PM
showstoppertk

if you're looking for an established club, the "Z club of hawaii" is the largest and pretty much the only Z club around here. they're fairly large and organized from what I hear, and its open to any year of Z. there used to be a "nissan" club of some sort that some of the members on here were part of, but thats long since disbanned.
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:21 PM
nizm350

Sup i think i met u at the tracks last time. U get the rsr exhaust and stuff yea? well anytime we can get a meet going on the weekends ill be sure to try and come out.
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:23 PM
punish_her

Originally Posted by Juanito350Z
I am not calling anyone out, I just wondering if there was anything already set up for us Z's out there. Guess not.. I was pretty much looking for a join the pack type of thing. But hey I am down for a greet and meet. I am off after 5.. so maybe after you get back, you, showstoppertk and myself can meet and greet at hooters.. by the aloha tower right.. take care bro I am out..

Nah no callout's just rambeling. Yeah getting a group together here is like trying to get your underwear to stick to the wall. A lot of consistant irritation mixed with some slight glimmers of succes and after long hours of doing the same thing over and over you gotta finaly give it a test.

Hooters is good to me.
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:26 PM
punish_her

Originally Posted by showstoppertk
LOL! thats hilarious. I know you've got no problems eating reeses cups off the ground, but duck foot? geez man, you should have your own reality show. anyhow, watch yourself over there or you might never make it home to drive your car, and then we'll all scavenge the parts

oh and given I'm off, I'll be down for another meet and greet.

Or it could have been the boiled then grilled pig intestines too. Not sure. Crap like that dont phase me, I'll get some pics next time Im in Bangkok of the Bug carts. People rollout allong the streed with a flat bed cart of assorted fried insects, scorpions, and centepedes. Now thats some pretty tasty ****.
Old 04-04-2006 | 10:40 PM
Juanito350Z

Originally Posted by nizm350
Sup i think i met u at the tracks last time. U get the rsr exhaust and stuff yea? well anytime we can get a meet going on the weekends ill be sure to try and come out.
Yeah man dat's me.. I never seen to find that brake fuse u was talking about.. but no biggie i seem to be doing fine now.
Old 04-04-2006 | 10:41 PM
Juanito350Z

Any more info on this z club of hawaii would be appreciated.. I would really like to attend one of their meets.
Old 04-07-2006 | 11:30 PM
Aloha350z

Originally Posted by Juanito350Z
Any more info on this z club of hawaii would be appreciated.. I would really like to attend one of their meets.
pm sent on Z Club of Hawaii info.
Old 04-08-2006 | 05:29 PM
TeCKNeiC

Mike,

Set up another date and I'm in except the last weekend in this month. I know Andy will be in too. I leave in a month and a half and my car probably leaves in a half a month so I can pick it up when I get to the states. Actually any date is fine I will push everything to the side, even if I am on standby for my job...
Old 04-08-2006 | 08:05 PM
punish_her

I'll see what I can do. Im currently sitting in a 4 star hotel, in a 3rd world country, drinking 2nd rate beer, using the 1 computer they have in the busines center.

If all goes well I'll be home in a week or so. Cant friggin wait!

I can do any time. Hows Hooter's sound, like previously mentioned? Hell some good ol 3 mile hot wings with blue cheese sounds awsome right now. Even after having food poisining for the past 13 days.

This realy sucks the more I travel the more I make the more I spend on my car. I see $0 of my travel money in pocket. But I love the car.

EDIT:

Again, another role call who would be down:

1. Punish_her
Old 04-09-2006 | 03:39 PM
TeCKNeiC

Originally Posted by punish_her
I'll see what I can do. Im currently sitting in a 4 star hotel, in a 3rd world country, drinking 2nd rate beer, using the 1 computer they have in the busines center.

If all goes well I'll be home in a week or so. Cant friggin wait!

I can do any time. Hows Hooter's sound, like previously mentioned? Hell some good ol 3 mile hot wings with blue cheese sounds awsome right now. Even after having food poisining for the past 13 days.

This realy sucks the more I travel the more I make the more I spend on my car. I see $0 of my travel money in pocket. But I love the car.

EDIT:

Again, another role call who would be down:
Hope you feel better man, the cruise sounds like a good idea!

IN:
1. Punish_her
2. TeCKNeiC
3. Anderskorn (from 350Z Motoring, most likely)
Old 04-09-2006 | 05:40 PM
punish_her

Juan, Showstopper you guys chimming in? tic toc,tic toc,tic toc.
Old 04-10-2006 | 02:52 PM
showstoppertk

Originally Posted by TeCKNeiC
Hope you feel better man, the cruise sounds like a good idea!

IN:
1. Punish_her
2. TeCKNeiC
IN:
1. Punish_her
2. TeCKNeiC
4. showstoppertk (given I'm not working)
Old 04-10-2006 | 04:20 PM
punish_her

Originally Posted by showstoppertk
IN:
1. Punish_her
2. TeCKNeiC
Showstopper give us a work times, most likely gonna be on a saturday or sunday noonish. We are her for you man, so help us help you help the Z comunity.
Old 04-10-2006 | 05:14 PM
showstoppertk

well. I'm off on sun and mon till the end of this month. after that I'll be off fri thru sun.
Old 04-10-2006 | 05:32 PM
Juanito350Z

IN:
1. Punish_her
2. TeCKNeiC
5. juanito350z

Quick Reply: Where the Z's @ in Oahu.