Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

cruise friday night?? 8/10...

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007 | 07:32 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default cruise friday night?? 8/10...

Just curious if anyone wants to cruise friday night. If there's any interest, then we can set something up for tomorrow. If not, then we can make something next weekend sometime. Or, we can do both...

Maybe we can set a BBQ with some other clubs or something. I have a cousin in "team unknown", and they're a bunch of cool guys from wahiawa side. My other cousin is in the I-club also...

Just wanna give some options, because everytime we meet up, only half shows up, and we just go driving around for a short while. Even if you guys wanna come to ewa beach and cruise, bbq, drink, gamble, i have a 3 bedroom house w/ only me and my girl living here!! I said this earlier, but just a reminder. And i saw that orange Z driving out of ewa beach the other day, and i think that was you rrz33. You were looking at me too.

LETS DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!! Let me know if you guys wanna do something? shoots...

Daniel
Old 08-09-2007 | 08:04 PM
dizie808

yea a bbq sounds good.
Old 08-09-2007 | 08:20 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by dizie808
yea a bbq sounds good.
Oh, kamu you missed out... I was helping my friend install his exhaust on his integra, and me and his friends got a show from my neighbor. Remember i told you there's nice young (18-22year old) filipino girls that live next door?? Well, she stood by the window, that was wide open, and stripped her shirt off!!!! BAMM!!! not even a brah on too. They're only little titlets, but she was still cute. Everybody that was with me just started staring at her window, and she didn't even know that we were by the street and everyone could see her...

But yeah, that just reminded me of you kamu!! hehehe... You said you like da filipino girls. she even came out with her high *** shorts today to grab the mail. g*d damm 19 year old pnay.

Anybody else interested in doing something??
Old 08-09-2007 | 08:47 PM
superblacktrack

Originally Posted by HFD350zFREAK
Oh, kamu you missed out... I was helping my friend install his exhaust on his integra, and me and his friends got a show from my neighbor. Remember i told you there's nice young (18-22year old) filipino girls that live next door?? Well, she stood by the window, that was wide open, and stripped her shirt off!!!! BAMM!!! not even a brah on too. They're only little titlets, but she was still cute. Everybody that was with me just started staring at her window, and she didn't even know that we were by the street and everyone could see her...

But yeah, that just reminded me of you kamu!! hehehe... You said you like da filipino girls. she even came out with her high *** shorts today to grab the mail. g*d damm 19 year old pnay.

Last edited by superblacktrack; 08-09-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2007 | 11:24 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by superblacktrack

hehe.... sorry, i couldn't believe that she was actually doing that, so i didn't think about taking any pics... If you ever cruise over here one day, you'll see what i'm talking about.
Old 08-10-2007 | 05:59 AM
rr_z33

Just curious if anyone wants to cruise friday night. If there's any interest, then we can set something up for tomorrow. If not, then we can make something next weekend sometime. Or, we can do both...

Maybe we can set a BBQ with some other clubs or something. I have a cousin in "team unknown", and they're a bunch of cool guys from wahiawa side. My other cousin is in the I-club also...

Just wanna give some options, because everytime we meet up, only half shows up, and we just go driving around for a short while. Even if you guys wanna come to ewa beach and cruise, bbq, drink, gamble, i have a 3 bedroom house w/ only me and my girl living here!! I said this earlier, but just a reminder. And i saw that orange Z driving out of ewa beach the other day, and i think that was you rrz33. You were looking at me too.

LETS DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!! Let me know if you guys wanna do something? shoots...

Daniel
haha yup that was me !! shoot i thought i saw an fmic?? anything new with your car we dont know about
Old 08-10-2007 | 06:01 AM
rr_z33

haha man my last day in hawaii. hott chicks dont sound to bad
Old 08-10-2007 | 11:10 AM
dizie808

^^ maybe a trip down to waipahu after i get off of work. anybody down for a cruise tonight since it is going to be a while till we see the pumpkin z cruising around. i was thinking 8:00ish. just post in here if any1 is down.
-kamu
Old 08-10-2007 | 11:52 AM
JoshuaJJackson

I would but dont thi nk i can even afford the fas atm
Old 08-10-2007 | 11:57 AM
dizie808

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by JoshuaJJackson
I would but dont thi nk i can even afford the fas atm
what is a fas atm
Old 08-10-2007 | 11:58 AM
bboypuertoroc

Daniel
If you guys are looking to cruise, we cruise every Friday (and we don't know what's going on tonight). We're meeting in Ewa Beach tonight (at Starbucks) around 8-8:30 and we usually roll out to cruise after 10:30. Maybe we can set something up.

BBQ sounds like a good idea too. I know us club808 fatheads would love to grill and eat. We went to a HiFi BBQ a few months back and had a blast.
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:01 PM
JoshuaJJackson

gas at the moment. wasnt paying attention.
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:09 PM
dizie808

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
If you guys are looking to cruise, we cruise every Friday (and we don't know what's going on tonight). We're meeting in Ewa Beach tonight (at Starbucks) around 8-8:30 and we usually roll out to cruise after 10:30. Maybe we can set something up.

BBQ sounds like a good idea too. I know us club808 fatheads would love to grill and eat. We went to a HiFi BBQ a few months back and had a blast.
That sounds good. Anybody down for this tonight.
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:28 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

If there's a cruise tonight, i'm gonna come... i have to do something in town, but i'll be done by 9:30pm... After that, i'm gonna meet up with you guys. I have your number Kamu, i'll just call you to see where u guys are at. But imma meet up guarentee tonight. So count me in...
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:29 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Do you have chrome rims on your Z?? 19's or 20's?? I always see an orange Z by the chevron in ewa beach.
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:31 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Originally Posted by rr_z33
haha yup that was me !! shoot i thought i saw an fmic?? anything new with your car we dont know about

when do you come back??
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:32 PM
bboypuertoroc

Sounds good. Are you guys gonna meet up with us in Ewa or do you want to meet somewhere else?

We can plan the route tonight or just jump in with another cruise (we always find out about them later like around 10 or so). I'd rather it be us and maybe the Supra guys or something... like to keep cruises relatively small since we'll get less attention.
Old 08-10-2007 | 12:35 PM
bboypuertoroc

Do you have chrome rims on your Z?? 19's or 20's?? I always see an orange Z by the chevron in ewa beach.
I don't have a Z (any more). I had an '03 Le Mans but traded for an Evo IX back in the mainland. But I do still hang out here more than the Evo boards and still have a soft spot for Z's (and might trade for an '07, depending on the wife).

I have seen that Z you're talking about though, and a few other nice ones down in Ewa. Met a member from here at the 76 in Waipahu the night of the Wet n Wild show and met a few guys from some various cruises (like all the ones that met at Kaka'ako Park).
Old 08-10-2007 | 01:44 PM
rr_z33

there is a car cruise 2nite. 11:00pm @ salt lake costco. idk if you guys wanna go. up to you guys?
Old 08-10-2007 | 01:52 PM
HFD350zFREAK

Default a

Sounds good. Are you guys gonna meet up with us in Ewa or do you want to meet somewhere else?

We can plan the route tonight or just jump in with another cruise (we always find out about them later like around 10 or so). I'd rather it be us and maybe the Supra guys or something... like to keep cruises relatively small since we'll get less attention.
small is good... even a small group of evo's, z's, and supras will get attention too. I just don't wanna cruise with a bunch of honda's, cuz i know how those cruises get eventually, and i used to be hardcore in racing. I'm trying to keep it to a "cruise" now. All it takes is 6 beers, and i guy to get me going...

But i'm down to cruise with some supras and evos tonight if i'm not going to be the only Z out there. I know most likely Kamu is down. I'll be leaving town at about 9pm tonight, and i'll head back towards this side (Ewa) right after.

shoots, lmk if this is gonna go through tonight.

Quick Reply: cruise friday night?? 8/10...