Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Put Deposit on a bike....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 07:28 AM
punish_her

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Put Deposit on a bike....

As I mentioned off handed in the JAMES "BONE" thread I was looking at a bike. Well I just put a hold deposit on the bike so it wont be sold before I can get to it. Picking it up on the 19th of December and taking it to Nebraska on the 27th. Sorry Tiff, not too much into the itty bitty crotch rockets.

Just a little prediction, this thing is gonna be a beast as well. Currently the bike is about 65% of where I want it. Im going to do a few mods to centralize some of the weight, get a set of 240 18X8 radial spoked wheels on the rear, 18X3 up front. Rear is gonna be 240, front I think 130 ish. The seat hight on the bike is roughly 23" from the ground. As in my typical fassion I have a build sheet already and pricing out vendors. It definately wonte take but a few months to get the bike where I want it. Im predicting 105whp, 140 wtq.

Here is the listing incase it wasnt caught: http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/121339.aspx?PageIndex=1

I'm super excited to get back on a bike. Hell I will have a drag bike and circuit car/ occasional drag car.
Attached Thumbnails Put Deposit on a bike....-black-warrior.jpg   Put Deposit on a bike....-black-warrior2.jpg   Put Deposit on a bike....-black-warrior3.jpg