Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

2009 July 4th Pearl Harbor Show N Shine

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 09:08 PM
SILKZ03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off I'd like to say the Z family was in force. Thanks to everybody for coming and supporting the Z family. Every Z that came was immaculate and equally qualified to place. Again, I dont feel my Z is anything better than anybody elses. We had some freak'n beautiful Zs with each one something different and special. The two NISMOS...took the cake. Again, Just so happen the OahuZs took home another trophy. Evidently the Zs are rep'n and doing something right. When we rolled in the jaws dropped...what a beautiful sight...especially on line. Thanks to everyone again for making it a Z day...and steve can't wait to see her.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:25 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
First off I'd like to say the Z family was in force. Thanks to everybody for coming and supporting the Z family. Every Z that came was immaculate and equally qualified to place. Again, I dont feel my Z is anything better than anybody elses. We had some freak'n beautiful Zs with each one something different and special. The two NISMOS...took the cake. Again, Just so happen the OahuZs took home another trophy. Evidently the Zs are rep'n and doing something right. When we rolled in the jaws dropped...what a beautiful sight...especially on line. Thanks to everyone again for making it a Z day...and steve can't wait to see her.

Joe, I have always admired your class. Like a wise man once told me "We are our own worst critic", and you were right on point when you mentioned every Z that was out there was immaculate, equally qualified to place, and something different and special. I was literally blown away when I saw all of them hot azz Z33's on the line. You know what Brah, come to think of it, I didn't even bother seeing all of the cars that were out there! Sitting behind the Z's proudly under the tent drankin' my Bud Light Lime (Thanks for gettin' me started on something new ) was special in itself even though my ride wasn't out there. It was nice just coming out and supporting everybody who was on the line. That's what it's all about really. Everything was great and it was a definite success for sure.

Joe, seriously much props Brah. If there's anybody that I know deserves it, it's you man. It's not often you run into somebody who you can relate to that eats, sleeps, and breathes this shiet. I thought I was crazy... I had a great time and thanks again, lookin' forward to seeing everybody soon.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 07-06-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 AM
808_enthusiastZ

right on joe. 2 years in a row.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:22 AM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by puertorican
You took the pics
haha, just kidding. I have some but I didn't get a chance to upload them to my computer yet...then again the sun was beaming pretty hard but no worries, I'll get em' up!

Thanks again to all 8 Z's that came out! (You too Steve!) Michael Kitchens was right when he said "everyone is a winner"...and that we were when we rolled in!

Congrats Joe on another win! The show stopper wasn't even there accept his trophy! LOL - sooo classic! nah bro, just kidding your car looked hot as usual and we were all there supporting the Z33 bloodline with you.

Good job everyone!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:57 AM
808_enthusiastZ

right on even tho the pres and the v. pres isn't there. good showing guys. now wheres the pics?
Old 07-06-2009, 07:12 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Joe, congrats again brother. Your Z was looking hot as always.

Great showing of Z's guys. Keep rolling in like that... looks pimp.

I still can't believe I got a trophy. It's about frickin' time, lol.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM
67ZNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This isn't everything, but some. Sun was extremely harsh! Sorry for some of the over/underexposed shots.

and the random....

Terry had a boo-boo during roll in...lol

not kidding...its full on pink!

Last edited by 67ZNISMO; 07-09-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:17 AM
IMWEZL

When's the next meet/cruise?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
bboypuertoroc

I'll post my pics up once I get them online.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:09 PM
350Eazy

OK! I know there are more pics out there that have not been posted. I am being as patient as I know how to be, LOL!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:25 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by puertorican
Thanks to everybody that showed up with Z or without, it was one hell of a turnout. Oahu Z came out stronger this year than last year. Also just wanted to say congrats to the reigning 1st place winner at the Pearl Harbor Show n Shine.......Joe Jackson
Now lets seem them pics
Gracias Jorge, Your Z was clean and sick as usual you easily could have taken any trophy. I just dont know what the judges were looking for

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
congratz joe! well deserved man.

Thanks man! wish you could have came out with your project, can't wait to see her again. with your Z we would have shook the house just alittle more hands down!

Originally Posted by 350Eazy
2 Years in a row Joe? Well congrats to you bro! Now lets see some pics!
Yeah...I guess so. I wasn't even going to come. But thanks to AJ and Steve for pushing me...I made it out. Wont be here next year so...you got it bro!

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Joe, seriously much props Brah. If there's anybody that I know deserves it, it's you man. It's not often you run into somebody who you can relate to that eats, sleeps, and breathes this shiet. I thought I was crazy... I had a great time and thanks again, lookin' forward to seeing everybody soon.
Thanks. Dawg, I dont know about me deserving it but yeah, we do eat, sleep and breathe this but I dont let it take control of my life, we do have priorities

Originally Posted by 808_enthusiastZ
right on joe. 2 years in a row.
Thanks Brah...we missed you. What happened, we needed somebody to suck down some lime budlights.

Originally Posted by 67ZNISMO
Congrats Joe on another win! The show stopper wasn't even there accept his trophy! LOL - sooo classic! nah bro, just kidding your car looked hot as usual and we were all there supporting the Z33 bloodline with you
Thanks to you and steve I even show'd up. Also a special thanks for the "New Shoes" on the Z. You know what I'm talking bout. Yeah, I guess I show'd up late to accept the trophy. I was at the kiddy train taking care of that little 2 year old priority.

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Joe, congrats again brother. Your Z was looking hot as always. Great showing of Z's guys. Keep rolling in like that... looks pimp. I still can't believe I got a trophy. It's about frickin' time, lol.
Dawg, as I said at the show and saying it now. Your car is sick and a beast...everytime Im near it I just shake my head. You say you can't believe it that you won a trophy...brah..your car is a beast. 30 Psi and I saw the numbers...graphs dont lie. Jezzus! I wont say what I saw since you haven't posted numbers yet...but dam..all that to 4 wheels...fok. Anyways..congrats to you and good luck on getting the 370Z when you get back.

Again, thanks to all. I have pics but the wifey had the camera...with her not being so car show minded, she took mostly pics of everybody and not cars...so I'll post them when I get a chance.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 07-08-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:57 PM
SILKZ03

pics the wifey took, again these are more people type pics other than cars since this was also a family event not just a Car show:

Z gang relaxing

steve n girls

everybody

my son and steve's girls, family thing!

Jorge, keepin the kicks clean

Steve hit the budlights

Jorge battling with my son

my personal model Mrs. Jackson

Tiff taken in the fireworks

okay. steve you caught me, I spray painted the calipers, JK

Last edited by SILKZ03; 07-09-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:25 AM
808_enthusiastZ

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
okay. steve you caught me, I spray painted the calipers
spray painted or not. brah your car is sick
Old 07-09-2009, 03:04 AM
_STEVEO_01

Them damn massive calipers and rotors are far from spray painted. Custom colored and made to order if Im not mistaken and the first and only set of it's kind on this rock. A very nice addition to the pimp-mobile indeed.

You see, what had happened was... I was puting my special touch on it, just for luck on Joe's Z winning that first place trophy... And whad'ya know. I think that makes me entitled to a free case of bud light... With lime of course.

Nice pics Brah. Good times!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 12:03 AM
bboypuertoroc

O hai!!! I has pics...

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 07-21-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:12 AM
AzGoat

Sweet pictures!
Old 07-21-2009, 12:27 AM
bboypuertoroc

For some reason not all the pics showed up. I'll fix it tomorrow.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:44 AM
SILKZ03

Great pics...bout time! your evo is a freak'n beast!
Old 07-23-2009, 05:42 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

bump this back up
Tenga wheres the pics, holdin back!!! lol