Notices
Photoshop Make request or post your chops here.

Please help!!!! photoshop these four wheels in both views

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 05:45 AM
Celestak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump
Old 11-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Celestak

bump
Old 11-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Celestak

bump
Old 11-16-2007, 07:03 PM
dkhuynh

will photoshop for jooh because rob told me to, but i gotta get some other stuff done first. will get at it when i can.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:49 PM
moforeynolds

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First of all, the reason most people wouldn't have done it probably has more to do with the fact that you posted wheels that are a straight-on shot, and then asked them to be placed on a car that is at an angle. Well that doesn't exactly work.

Secondly, people that make comments like "oh if they aren't Volks then everyone here thinks they suck" is absolutely retarded. Regardless of the brand, those wheels are luxo/VIP style and generally speaking don't match the purpose of the Z. Throw any of those on a GS or an M45, and it won't be soo odd. Throwing these on a Z is no more out of place than a set of 13" gold Daytons, or 22" Alcoas. That this needs explaining is pretty ridiculous in itself.

OP, don't take that personal, as its less an opinion than a fact of what those companies marketed to when designing those wheels. I think those wheels on a Z look tacky and ghetto...but your wheels, your business as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, because of the poor angle of the pictures you provided, I found a different picture to use, and that's just going to have to do. I did these quick and dirty, so I know they arent perfect.

Original:

Bling:

Last edited by moforeynolds; 11-16-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

oh please, god, please sell your Z and get a cadillac or suv.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:25 PM
XxDeliciousxX

the second one isnt thaaaaaaaaaaat bad....theyre basically chrome volk mdc...unless you didnt like the mdc and or M style wheels.

but the rest of them ARE terrible....whoever psed that, gj....but why support this abominable taste.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:34 PM
black06z

Yikes!!!!!!What other choices are there other than these?? The stockers look way better.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:55 PM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

damn i didnt think id say it but they all look bad. Keep the stocks..
Old 11-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Celestak

Originally Posted by moforeynolds
First of all, the reason most people wouldn't have done it probably has more to do with the fact that you posted wheels that are a straight-on shot, and then asked them to be placed on a car that is at an angle. Well that doesn't exactly work.

Secondly, people that make comments like "oh if they aren't Volks then everyone here thinks they suck" is absolutely retarded. Regardless of the brand, those wheels are luxo/VIP style and generally speaking don't match the purpose of the Z. Throw any of those on a GS or an M45, and it won't be soo odd. Throwing these on a Z is no more out of place than a set of 13" gold Daytons, or 22" Alcoas. That this needs explaining is pretty ridiculous in itself.

OP, don't take that personal, as its less an opinion than a fact of what those companies marketed to when designing those wheels. I think those wheels on a Z look tacky and ghetto...but your wheels, your business as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, because of the poor angle of the pictures you provided, I found a different picture to use, and that's just going to have to do. I did these quick and dirty, so I know they arent perfect.

Original:

Bling:

You are exactly right ****' these companies did not make and does not market these wheels for the Z'..... but I have never been one to follow a cookie cut process/follow trends... I do me... if that's ghetto then it's ghetto but I think with the drop I have in mind the Work Varianza wheels would be nice.... and the Rtv's would be pretty nice too.. and I know you've all seen the wald 350z proof that a Z can have a vip/exe look to it and that's what I'm going for.... like you said in other words to each his own... oh and I can't stand chrome either so whatever wheel I end up choosing will be brushed or polished... definitely no chrome here... to me that's ghetto... chrome looks nice on trucks to me....

Last edited by Celestak; 11-17-2007 at 05:26 AM.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:22 AM
Celestak

oh and it didn't need to be explained I understood exactly where everyone was coming from with there comments.... it's just that who are you to tell me what I should and should not do to my car and vice versa..... u feel me that all... I respect everybody's individuality....

Thanks though.... i really appreciate you helpin a bro out....
Old 11-17-2007, 05:30 AM
Celestak

The Shallen Cx's were honestly at the top of my list and still are... they'll yeild the most lip and still have a somewhat luxury appeal that is in my opinion.. I thought these other wheels would look better than though do in my head but then that's why I wanted to see them PS'd.... thanks again ****.....
Old 11-17-2007, 06:44 AM
Celestak

Hey ****' could you drop about 2.5 in or so..
Old 11-17-2007, 08:16 AM
moforeynolds

Originally Posted by Celestak
oh and it didn't need to be explained I understood exactly where everyone was coming from with there comments.... it's just that who are you to tell me what I should and should not do to my car and vice versa..... u feel me that all... I respect everybody's individuality....

Thanks though.... i really appreciate you helpin a bro out....
well that's really the thing...I don't personally like any of them, but they aren't on my car. "your wheels, your business" As long as YOU like them, then that's all that matters, because you are the one that has to look at them everyday. At the very least, none of these wheels you have chosen are poor quality, they are all very nicely built wheels.

I'll lower them later today
Old 11-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Celestak

thanks,
Old 11-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

HORRIBLE!!! Imo, you need some other exterior modifications to balance out wheels. Stock form with everything else and large wheels will look stupid. At least get OEM mud guards with or before the wheels.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:46 PM
md350

4 of the worst wheels ever all in one thread, all side by side. That's kinda impressive.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Celestak

Originally Posted by md350
4 of the worst wheels ever all in one thread, all side by side. That's kinda impressive.
Lmao
Old 02-22-2008, 05:25 PM
DaytonaRoadster
Banned

Originally Posted by resauto
its amazing that if you dont have the normal Volks or work wheels ect ....then u tend to get shunned.....I would have hoped more guys would have been more supportive....bump for a PS of these wheels, im curious to see how they will look

um SSRs.. FTW?
Old 02-22-2008, 11:46 PM
moforeynolds

you bumped this thread for that comment? really?

Quick Reply: Please help!!!! photoshop these four wheels in both views