Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

High-beam Ground no longer working. Anyone know why?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 06:31 PM
xn35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High-beam Ground no longer working. Anyone know why?

The ground on the body harness connector for the headlight seems to be screwed up. It isn't lose or pulled out at all but if I ground to anything else the high beams will work. Is there something simple I am missing here????
Old 05-26-2017, 02:41 AM
Rsperriko

Originally Posted by xn35

The ground on the body harness connector for the headlight seems to be screwed up. It isn't lose or pulled out at all but if I ground to anything else the high beams will work. Is there something simple I am missing here????
I'm having a similar problem but it's with the low beam hids I noticed the ground was loose on the igniter? Are both your high beams not working or just one side?
Old 05-26-2017, 02:46 AM
Rsperriko

Originally Posted by xn35

I'm having a similar problem but it's with the low beam hids I noticed the ground was loose on the igniter? Are both your high beams not working or just one side?
Old 05-26-2017, 04:39 AM
xn35

They are both no working. Started with drivers side and then passenger side went putting it back together after diagnosing. I may cut the body harness ground and see if it is the connector. And then run a ground to the inside of the light on the HID. I don't want have to start cutting stuff. Has any got any ideas?
Old 05-26-2017, 05:01 AM
Rsperriko

Default Not sure

I'm not sure, I'm having an issue with my low beam hid. They won't come on. I'm thinking it's the ground in the hid not connected though, not sure. I hope you figure something out.